Another trip to Scilabs.

Timmy walked out of the navi shop, found a place to sit down and started working on the signature attack.

"What's it gonna be this time?"
"Not sure. i need to decode it first."
"Jack me in then."
"Jack in Nikko, execute."

Timmy then jacked Nikko into Scilab net.
as Nikko jacked back into her PET timmy got up and headed twords the metro, then hopped a plane to netopia, he was gonna take a side trip and bust there for a while.
Timmy walked out of the navishop and looked around for a bench, he found one next to a jack in point, he sat down and looked down at his PET.

"Yo, Nikko, Wake up." Timmy said quietly.
Nikko tossed and turned when she herd his voice and woke up, still grogy.
"Can't i sleep more? i need sleep."
"When it's Night and i hit the sack, so can you."
"When does it ever be night? it's never night unless we travel."
"Just get ready to fight some more viruses, i just got the last speed upgrade the PET can handle, and some new signature programs."
"Good, now jack me in then."

Timmy quickly jacked in Nikko, and started looking at his chip folder......it was getting to be a bit on the wimpy side.
after Nikko was EJO, something happened to Nikko dureing the transfer, her body layed motionless, her eyes were closed and not a single breath was breathed by her.......was she in a coma of sorts?

"Nikko." Timmy said as he opened up a large screen that showed Nikko's data and status, it didn't look good.

"NAVI CORRUPTION! NAVI HAS BEEN INFECTED WITH A VIRUS THAT CAUSES THE NAVI'S BASIC AND ADVANCED MOTOR SKILLS TO STOP FUNCTIONING! THIS VIRUS INFECTED HER AS HER EMERGENCY JACK OUT WAS INITIATED!" a scan of Nikko showed a large red spot around her head that was called as corrupted.

"Damn it." Timmy said quietly to himself, tears started to fill his eyes as one of his greatest fears had been realized. "I have to get into contact with Jay, maybe he can help...." Then Timmy started to dial Jay's number and started to ready Nikko for eventual transfer.

*10 minutes later*

Jay had said he would take Nikko into one of his main computers where he was at now and would try to fix Nikko, but in the meantime, Timmy was gonna need to make a new navi to replace Nikko for the time being, so Timmy started on home through the metro and hoped to make a new navi that could be just as good as Nikko.
as Timmy walked out of the shop, he sat down on a bench, looking down at siren, whom had returned to the way she had been, when he had first created her.

"Siren? you feeling ok?" Timmy asked as he looked down at Siren.
"Ugh......i don't feel so good right now." Siren said as she placed her left wing on her head.
"You will feel better soon. just get ready to fight." Timmy said, getting his battle chips ready.
"Ya, Ok." Siren said as Timmy jacked her into the net.
As Siren made it safely back to her PET Timmy just smiled as he placed the PET away and headed to the metro to ElecTown, Siren should have a fairly easy time there.
Timmy sat down onto his usual bench as Siren roused from her sleep...her eyes and wings were stained with tears.

"Timmy, why do you still keep me around? I'm just worthless...first the book of trials, then stunt..." Siren said sadly as she looked up at Timmy with wide eyes.
"Your not worthless. We all just have our bad days. Just try and cheer up, I got you an HP memory and a sig edit, I'll try doing something with what we have left. I'll probably get rid of feather body though." Timmy said as he quickly tried to cheer Siren up.
"Whatever, just jack me into the net, I'm sure that maybe a little busting will cheer me up." Siren said, still sad.

Timmy nodded as he jacked Siren into the net.
Timmy, sighing as the progs began to go to work on Siren, he quickly made his way to the metro and headed over to ACDC town, he wanted to get a couple more chips.