New area!

after walking out timmy headed for the nearest jack in port.

"well, now with those HP memorys you should be stronger."
"I hope that i see val again."
"same here, i have been hearing of these crosses people have been geting, we should try to get one with val before we head off with the net police."
"ya! hope they saw the BBS post."

Timmy then waited to see if seig would show up to virus bust with them.
- So how will we know its Timmy?
- Gut guess?
- I... won't go up to random people, asking if they're some guy I've never met personally. Unlike us, they have a clue.
- What?
- I'm wearing your Navi symbol on my head... thats quite obvious I'd say.

So Sieg packed down and jacked in at a nearby port. If Timmy really wants to meet up, he'll search for him. Its not like they specified a place to meet, and Scilabs is huge. He had no intention of running around in circles, and they might even miss each other, while looking around.

No, sitting down and relaxing, while letting Timmy do the running around searching part is the logical course of action.

-Valkyrie, Jack In! We'll meet up online and tell where we are.
- Fine.
"i think i should jack you in for now Nikko, we don't know what he looks like."
"good idea."
"Jack in Nikko, execute!"

Timmy quickly jacked nikko into scilab net, hopeing that seig heard him jacking in Nikko.
Timmy got up as he heard what seig looked like so he started walking around untill he saw a person with a black PET, that was withering away, revealing some spots of white as well as him seeing this guy had a headband, so natualy he walked up to him.

"ummm, helo. are you seig?" timmy asked politely, pushing his galsses up a little.

"Glasses... black coat... yep, thats him"
- Sieg not "seig"- he answered casually, without raising his head from watching the PET's screen.
- You are Timmy, Nikko's operator, I presume. Take a seat.- He waved his hand in the opposite side of the bench he was sitting on.
-Want some candy? I've got hold of more that I can... take care off- Sieg opened up one of the pockets of his backpack that was lying at his legs, revealing a colorful mixture of different sweets. While taking the casual approach , his brain was occupied with a difficult problem to solve.

"okay...
introduction... done...
being polite... done...
now what?"
"Ummm....no thanks."

Timmy sat down next to sieg, geting his battle chips ready for the viruses that Nikko was about to fight along with her little 'girlfreind'

"so.....you and valkyrie ready? i have been hearing of these 'crosses' that people have been geting......i think that nikko and valkyrie are almost ready for one....my mentor, Jay, told me of them."
"Thats it! Start a conversation... "

- Crosses... Yeah, I have heard about them. I'm trying to see the extent of how far a navi's programing can go; thus I find crosses very interesting. They show a navi can go beyond his original limitations with something that cannot be described by numbers... interesting indeed.- Sieg stopped for a moment and, picked out one of the candies from the bag

- You see... the really interesting thing is that wanting a cross won't make it automatically happen. Similar to how friendships can't be established through brute force.- He stopped again, finished with getting rid of the paper (and the upper layer of the melting and sticky candy), placed the said candy it in his mouth, then continued talking.

- That is what makes it so unreliable... I'm happy to hear that you think our navis are ready for it, but... that won't guarantee that it will work.- Finished with his monologue he chewed on the candy a bit more.

Sieg patted himself on his imaginary shoulder.
"If I knew I was such a smooth talker, I would've... done nothing. The drawback of reading instead of socializing is... that you are reading instead of socializing, I guess."

- But enough of that, lets see if the girls have found something.
"they have, kabutanks, markcannons and a DBLCube. try to convince valkyrie to attack the weaker enemys first, that way our navis can focus their attacks on the cube." timmy waited to say anything else as he gave Nikko her chips and let her go wild on her foes.

"glad i have you as a freind. i'm more of a book worm myself, though it's more with fiction. i HAVE read an interesting seiries of books, it's about three children who lost their parents in a fire, whom have also been left with a forune in a bank. the thing is, there is some man who wants to get his hands on it and does lots of immoral things to get his hands on it, killing their guardians, trying to get the eldest to marry him through a play, and lots of other things like that. what kinds of books have you read?" timmy turned to sieg who was most likely focusing on the battle their navis were in.
-Convince Valkyrie? You are a funny guy, did you know that?

Sieg chewed a bit on Timmy's question... and the candy he was eating before answering.

- Let's see... I like mythology, but you could've guessed so much by now... I actually enjoy reading anything that I find interesting. I've did a lot of research on programming...- Sieg sent a battle chip to Valkyrie then continued talking - ...but I also like classics, be it a Greek drama, or even books about religions. Even pulp or fantasy can hold an interest for me, as it shows the desires of the people who write and read these sorts of things. I find it fascinating to see how people think, but I'm also fascinated by becoming a "creator" of sorts.
"Hmm....i have read up a little on greek gods.....not too much though. although.....i normaly don't read stuff like what you read. it's mostly fantasy stuff, like sci-fi and such......i guess you could consider me, a neard of sorts, i also like playing videogames, mostly by myself, but i don't play too much to the point i loose touch with reality." timmy waited a few moments before talking again.

"I'm thinking of geting an E-mail and homepage, i think that by the net police standards i could make one by now."
*after jacking out*

timmy refreshed his battle chips as he got up and Nikko jacked back into the PET.

"see you later sieg, i need to go somewhere, sorry i couldn't stay longer. i'm sure we are gonna run into each other again."
"Meow!" nikko went, loudly from her PET. "hope to see you both later! i'm waiting."
"hehe, see you both later."

Timmy then waved good bye to his freind and walked onto the metro and headed twords the airport and headed to netopia.