Emma Capulet and PassionMan.EXE

Name: Emma Capulet

Appearance: A relatively short girl who looks fairly young for her age. She wears a red bow in the back of her long, slightly wavy blonde hair, and a white dress that flares at the edge almost unnaturally. Her skin is fair, and she has striking blue eyes, though her eyelids never seem fully open. A strange white tie adorns the uniform at
her neck. She also wears white, fitting gloves and boots, as well as white stockings. The bow in her hair has a pin with her Navi emblem on it. She often carries a red purse that bears the emblem as well.

Her cold weather clothing is a heavy red jacket, with white fur low at the rim beneath her knees, and sleeves that cover her entire hand. A white scarf finishes the look.

Personality: Emma grew up with parents who stayed out of her lives, only tending to her needs when she wanted something; therefore, she has become spoiled and also naive at the age of fourteen. Her parents are the lead designers for a clothing industry, and still appear to be madly in love. Emma felt the need for attention, but found that she couldn't get any by acting up in her classes. Eventually, she reclused. She has extremely naive views concerning love and passion despite her obssession of it. She has a somewhat condescending personality, though she often goes through mood swings and can be very defensive when her Navi acts up with other people. She is quite capable of carrying on energetic conversation if someone else starts it. She tends to rush into decisions without thinking.

PET Modifications: Her PET is encased in a pink frame with some sort of glitter on it, though not childishly applied: obviously the work of custom design. She has many useless functions downloaded on to her PET that she got on whims, such as noise and music files.

Name: PassionMan
Element: Normal
Type: Recover

Appearance: PassionMan wears a strange helmet with a deep red visor, arched at the top to make a heart with the pointed tip. Two white earbuttons are on the side of the red helmet, which arches back and allows his short brown hair to stick out of the back. An odd, round, white half orb is visible from the top of the helmet with two small holes placed on the sides of its surface. The helmet itself arches back, as mentioned before, so that it fits the shape of a heart when viewed from above. His Navisuit is pink, with a red line down the side that fades as it goes down. He wears a large breastplate-like armor piece over his chest with broad shoulders and his Navi symbol, a heart with 4 radiating lines, two diagonal and two straight, against a black background, locked into a golden rim that hooks to the armor with gold hook above and beneath. His limbs are one of the strangest aspects: the upper arm goes into a large guard that ends at about the elbow, with a sharp red heart-shaped metal piece to guard the shoulders. Instead of going on to the forearm, however, it becoms a tapering whip-like wire, the tips the exact size to fit into his helmet holes. His legs, in contrast, have similar upper leg armor: this ends, however, at the knee with another guard. Pink mist that extends from these joints seems to run into the ground, holding him solidly while permeating around him.

Personality: Created with the programming functions to fight for Emma, but also specifically programmed to be capable of falling in love with anyone by Emma's own input, and with a third dictating rule telling him to be willing to fight for love even if Emma tries to stop them, PassionMan has become the opposite of what Emma intended. He falls in love with everyone BUT her, and is completely oblivious to the rejection of others and the romantic gestures she showers him with. PassionMan is completely persistant in his dogged and clueless search for a soulmate, and he has a tendency to fall head over heels with just about everything he meets. He has a bit of personality besides this, and sees Emma as a close friend, but this programming dictates most of his actions. PassionMan has no respect for personal space when it comes to female Navis, and can often even seem all-too-chummy with male Navis.

Custom Weapon: Tickler: PassionMan can attack enemies by whipping with his tendril-like arms. He can regain health of other Navis by performing a bizarre ritual of plugging the tendrils into his helmet, forming a heart shaped arc with his arms.

Signature Attack: Sweet Nothings- PassionMan unleashes his disturbing raging passion in a declaration of love that can assault the opponent without even touching them. Stuns and deals 40 damage. 3 turn cooldown...?
That is one of the most horrible things I've ever read...

By the way. Zan likes spaces in between sections. They makes things more clear to the reader.

Anyway, looks good to me. And yeah, that SigAttk would have a 3 TCD.
Glad you like it.

And edited just for you, Zan.

Actually, editing some personality Aim mentioned to. Hold on a sec.
And of course you realize the repercussions for creating a completely new NetOp/Navi team? The loss of Zenny, Chips and programs....Effectively starting from scratch in a cruel, unforgiving world? Do you, Heat_Sonata, understand and accept these conditions? Do you, being of sound mind and body, willingly relinquish all acquired rewards in exchange for a fresh start at life? If you do so agree, say so now.
I'm fully aware of this. I'm really sad that I'm losing not only the legacy items from Teethman, but the money from the event as well. But I can't think of a good excuse. Walden doesn't tie into Emma, and any way he would would be BSing for the sake of a mechanical ground, which I'm against. I won't have an exception made for me: I've read the rules and I understand that I can't keep anything without a good RP reason for it.
Then, by the power vested in me by former Administrator Kazu and retained by the grace of Administrator Eon, I pronounce Walden and Shellman dead in the eyes of the Moderators. You are now Naviless and unfit for RP. Please wait in line for an official foolish enough to approve the blight upon humanity that you call a Navi. Next!
XD

Kira wrote Walden's name...

Also, wait a sec if this is to be approved. Discussing a possiblity right now.
Approved. Get the normal gear and post where needed.
Talking it out, I guess I'm getting legacy items.

Thanks for the approval. On to the world of passion!~
Random comment:

Capulet...