Research and Relaxation

Aida's face quickly light up as she noticed this old face. "AH! M-Mr. Rigel! H-how are you?"
Pianissimo disappeared as he begins to engage a group of rather noisy viruses. Rigel, however, answers Aida. \"I am fine, despite the battle my navi came out of not too long ago. You?\"
"Oh...I-I've been f-fine...A b-bit of tr-trouble at home b-but nothing to w-worry about."

"Your a horrible bluffer." Capuchin whispered.
Wes wondered what problems Aida was talking but realized that since he was practically a stranger, it was really none of his business. He was the one who invited the other two here, but he was the odd man out. Either way, he had other things to do while they were catching up. Two mets left... he inserted two chips that should end the battle, "Sending Areagrab, Rageclaw." He said into the PET. Junior could take it from here. Now to check his e-mail. Another response for a programmer. This one has information for him, but was it the info he needed? He meant for his little 'ad' to attract only the people he was looking for, discrectly asking for them without mentioning any names. So far, he had gotten in contact with the one person by chance rather than his ad, and also gotten some random guy more or less sending him a job application, though he clearly wasn't the one he was searching for. With a sigh, Wes sent a response to the newest message. While he would be surprised if this contact led him to Valience, it was worth a shot.
"Hmmm........." Wes thought to himself as his navi's battle wrapped up. He then stood and glanced at the other two netops, "Shin tells me that I might be able to find Valience in Electown. I'm going off to search our world and sending my navi to search the cyber world. If you're interested in assisting me, my navi is currently in the Net Square. Send your navis in and let him know that he needs to tell me to wait for you guys at Electown's metro station. My navi looks a lot like the original Soulman, though a bit younger and a bit.... nerdier. He'll be the guy in purple with the glasses and ponytail, okay?" With that, he wandered off towards the metro and hitched a ride.
Aida gave a slight nod, "A-alright then..." She then immediatley rushed over to a near jackport. "A-are you ready Capu-uchin?"

Capuchin gave a thumbs up and replied, "I'm always ready Aida! Lets meet this guy!"

With a single nod, Aida jacked Capuchin into the net.
Rigel sat down on a nearby bench. "Electown, huh?" he muttered. "Well, I can still operate from here, so if Wes needs me for whatever reason he'll just have to e-mail me about it."
Come to think of it, if I'm going to ask for a mission for an assassin navi, I need to be able to use that heavy damage technique I was designing. Rigel thought to himself, getting to his feet.

"I'll be back soon...probably," he said to Aida, heading for the metro station.
"H-Hold on C-Capuchin!" Aida said as she ran off to the Chip shop, "I-I'll be there s-soon!"
Shigeru ran up, just missing Aida. He snapped his fingers and sat down to wait. Being near a team member during battle could make that much of a difference, and who knows? Maybe his PET being already linked to the battle could help her reconnect with her navi faster.

(Edited to avoid double-posting)

Seeing the same girl from before head to the metroline, abandoning her previous spot, Shigeru just sighed and went back to where he had been before.