Odd begainnings

Zylaen walks into the store also, looking for some candy to buy, while looking at Alexander and Claymore having a little chat. "Now then, to find some Candy that has Peanut Butter and Chocolate, I couldn't remember the name. Oh well, I better find one." Zylaen then starts searching.

(I like to join also)
Claymore turns and looks at the man who just walked into the shop, ignoring the question asked by her father; she then pulls out a derringer from a holster strapped to her hip and points it at him.

It is impolite to interrupt private conversations.

She then pulls the trigger twice, shooting water on to his face, and starts laughing.
Alexander see this man come in, and what Claymore says. Today just keeps getting better and better runs trough his mind. He walks next to Claymore and takes her watergun out of her hand. "And what you just did was impolite" Alexander says to Claymore, then he turns his attection to the man and asks "you need a towel or something?"
"Nah. I am alright!" Zylaen said as he rubs his eyes dry, then he takes out his scarf to wipe his face while feeling the water cold. "Whoa, It's cold! Anyways, back to looking for a Candy" Zylaen starts looking around the store. "Maybe it's Renzo Bar, that has Peanut Butter?" Blazing guessed,
"No, not it. And the Renzo Bar doesn't have Peanut Butter inside, just Caramel" Zylaen Continues looking around.
Candy!? I didn't know this store sells candy!

Calymore turns to face Alexander.

Daddy can I have some candy?
"Well duh! Didn't you read the outside sign of the store?" Zylaen asked at Calymore. Then Zylaen Said to himself "Hmm... I should think about trying to beat the 8-bit game, 'Single Ace Attorney', After I find the Candy I am looking for"
Alexander kinds of gets ticked off at what the man says. "What kind of logic says that Electronic stores have candy for sale. Also, we arn't even open for buissness yet. So unless your seeking empolment, leave." he says in an agrovated tone of voice.
"I thought this was a candy store, ah whatever, see ya!" Zylaen said, then he walks out of the store.
After the man leaves the store Claymore looks around and is disappointed to find that there really isn't any candy for sale in the store; she then turns to Alexander with a sad expression.

I really would have loved to have some candy.

Alexander sighs and pulls a candybar out of his pocket and lobs it to Claymore, "I'll deal with you in a bit" he says and walks back to where his PET is.
Claymore enthusiastically grabs the candy bar from Alexander and tears off the wrapper and devours the bar in a few seconds, then goes over to see what Alexander is doing.
After a while of watching Alexander playing with his PET, Claymore got bored.

Daddy what are you doing?
Alexander sighs as he gets up and says in an agrovated voice "Look, I'm not your dad, I have never seen you before in my life...... and I need to head somewhere. If your still here when I get back..... well, lets just say I don't want to think about it" He walks to the door, goes out, and heads down the street.
As she watches Alexander leave one thought pops in to her mind, she was left alone to do what she pleases in an electronic gaming store. At the same time a muffled voice with a mischievous ring to it pips up.

So which game shall we play first?

Claymore pulls out her PET and starts digging through games and hooking up systems.
Ozho appears in his PET, fallen on the ground and baddly wounded. His eyes, devoid of hope, devoid of spirt, and devoid of life. His mental readings are almost flat, it is as if he gave up on living.

A few moments later, a man who looks almost like Alexander, but with a deep black fur coat walks into the shop. He walks up to where the pet is, and looks at it, and sees the navi's condition and what appears to be live feed of the fight. He sighs, then says in a sad, but yet agrovated voice "I sould have know something like this would have happened". He looks around the store, then says "And the fact that Vlad is not here makes me even more worried. If I would have know that he would leave Chrono alone in a battle like that-" Then you could hear coming out of his coat pocket "Didn't YOU leave Ozho when he was battleing in the undernet 7 years ago". The make puts his hand into his pocket and takes out a odd looking PET, inside the screen you could see Edgar."That was diffrent, I was getting more firepower for the battle, if he needed more power, he could had sent that kid sitting right there to go get it." The man says while pointing at Claymore.

"Well, nevermind, I need you to swap places with Chrono, so I can help him out more then what Vlad could had done." The man said, then he hooked a cable between his and the other's pet, and in moments, Ozho and Edgar swaped PETs. The man then sits down and waits while Edgar remotely posts something on the Special Mission BBS.
Alexander gets back from where he was, and walks in. When he looks towards where his PET is, he see the man that came in earlier. Alexander is somewhat in shock, but this worsens when the man pushes something on Alexander's PET and removes his sunglasses, revealing scaring around the left eye, and a green gem where the eye would had been. The man says in a aggravated voice "You have some explaining to do brother!" Alexander slowly walks forward, still freaked out at what the man said. Alexander says, in a scared but cheerful voice "Al-Al-Alexander, ar-ar-arn't you sopouse to be at Sharo?" The one that was just called Alexander stands up, then in the same tone of voice as earlier says "It's call Vacation time Vladimir, I came to visit you, and I find out that you broke the Promise!" Vladimir stops, and Alexander begins to walk towards him. "Or should I remind you of what it was!" Vladimir takes a step back, then say "B-B-But I've been protecting him for 4 years. I-I-I was keeping it".

This ticked Alexander off even more then he was, he turns his right hand into a fist, and slams it into the left side of Vlad's head. The force of this knocks Vlad unconscious and breaking his glasses, revealing the shrapnel the glasses were hiding, along with blood caused by the impact. Vlad falls backward onto the ground and Alexander says, in even greater aggravation "I'll let Edgar tell you why I just did this." He then walks out the door.
Vladimir regains conesness, and gets up off the floor. He puts his hand on the left side of his head. "Good lord what in the world happend, I can't seem to remember" Vladimir say, appearnetly that hit he toke knocked his memory around. He removes his hand from the side of his head, it now has blood on it, which he does not see. He walks over to the table where his PET lays, and he picks it up. and holds it in his left hand, not even looking at the screen.
Claymore looks over at her now conscious father and hears him say "Good lord what in the world happend, I can't seem to remember"

Dad you were attacked by a man who looked like you, I dont think he was a robber because he didnt take any thing.

as an after thought she adds:

Are you alright your bleeding, and your eye looks funny.
The only things that grabed his attenten was "man who looked like you" and the word "Bleeding". That jogged his memory, and he now has a terrified look on his face, but it worsens when he looks at his hand, which now has his blood on it. He still does not bother with looking at the PET, but when he heard a ding comeing from it, he looks at the screen and see Edgar. Freaked out at the fact that theres a diffrent navi in HIS PET, he hits the jack-in butten.. He walks bends down behind the counter, and grabs a piar of sunglasses, and walks out the door with the PET heading to Scilab.
Alexander walks in and heads to the counter, gets behing it, and sits down. He looks at his PET screen and sees Edgar laying down in some sort of forest. He then goes "Where is my Navi!" Edgar raises his eye brow at the question, then goes "Worng question, because your navi is right here." Alexander, in an angry tone, says "Who the HELL are you, and wheres Ozho!" "Half of that is the right question, I'm Edgar, and Ozho is I think still in the Sharo army last time I herd" was his responce. This made Alexander more ticked off then he was now, but before he could say anything else, Edgar starts to talk. "I know what you mean by those questions, but if you really want to know, think about the events that lead up to this converstation..... Also, I kind of need you to netop me for a bit, and I will tell you what you need to know." Alexander calms down a little bit, but is still not enjoying what is happening. He much rather know what was goin on right now, but it looked like waiting was the best chance to get what truly hapened and why, but for some reason, he tought he seen Edgar before, he just can't seem to remember where.