Odd begainnings

"You'll see" Alexander says before he gets up and walks into a room, then comes back with two headphones and some kind of tape player. "You might want to put on this sound canceling headphone if you would like to keep what little innocence you might have." Alexander says as he puts one near Alexia, then he starts to set up the tape player.
Alexia had put on the strange sound canceling headphones. She wasn't sure what Alexander was going to do with a tape player, but figured he knew what he was doing. Alexia thought to herself, "Hmm. That tape player must emit some sort of super high or ultra low frequency. Either way, you wouldn't want to be exposed to niether of them." She raised her hands and placed 2 fingers on both side of the headphones as she looked at Alexander with her eyebrows raised, as if she were going to ask, 'what happens now'.
As he getting the player set up, he starts to write on some paper. When he was done, he hands the paper to Alexia and put on his headphones.

"One of two things will be played, one is a speach. This speach is one of saddness, it has background noise that has been proven to create something like hypnose. What will happen is you will relive one of the worse moments of your life. Normally, navis will not be effected by this, on acount of them being just data. Ozho, however, can be. If you remember my question from earlier, think about it some more then what you probly did. The other thing that might be played would be a rant, one full of anger, cursing, insults that has caused many people to fall into despair. I have no idea what will be played, as I did not look at what tape I picked up. But it will most likely be much crueler that what you were thinking. I hope this works, or else Ozho's soul will be trapped in darkness"
Alexander hits play on the tape player, and hopes for the best.
The tape player stops, and Alexander takes off his headphones and Alexia's. He then goes, in a somewhat saddish voice "Your hired." He takes some keys out of his pocket, and puts them on the table, then goes " I'm going out now, lock up when you leave and come back here tomarrow." Alexander takes his pet and walks out the door.
"Wow. Thanks Alexander. I'll be back tomorrow around noon. Stryder really wants to rest, so I'll head out too." Alexia grabs the keys from the counter, and follows Alexander out the door. As she locks the door, Alexia held her PET in one hand and looked at Stryder. She was already in sleep mode. "She must be exhausted. I better not wake her 'till tomorrow I guess."
Alexander walks up to the door, and unlocks it. He walks in and starts to put the stuff he got out up. He looks at the register, then looks at Ozho who was looking better....but has charred hair.... "Go to the place and tell that gold naiv that we couldn't find those chips." Alexander says, then jacks Ozho in.
After all that was happening, Ozho's battling in scilab with Broadside, what was saw in Internet city, and what is happening now. Alexander starts to set up wires in hope that he can recored this data so he can look at it closer or get someone who knows more about it to look at it.
As Claymore steps off the bus and takes a look around at ACDC town for the first time in her life, one store in particular catches her eye.

Oh WOW! look at that Fluffy an electronic gaming store!

Before Fluffy has a chance to share his enthusiasm she runs to the store and throws open the door with an expression of joy on her face.
Alexander hears the door open, looks and see a small child....I need to lock the door goes trough his mind. He then goes "Hey, kid, we arn't open yet, come back in 3 days, then we'll be open."
Claymore looks up when she hears the voice, but she doesn't really hear what he says. She stares intently at him for awhile and then rummages in her pockets and pulls out an old bent picture. She lets out an enthusiastic cry.

DADDY!

She then runs over to him and throws her arms around legs.
Alexander takes his eyes of the girl andinserts a minienergypack into the PET. Moments later he hears "DADDY!"and suddendly the kid is lached onto his leg. Alexander lifts his leg stright up, with the kid still on it, and states "I don't know how you are, but I an't your daddy".
What are you talking about of course you're my daddy, see.

Claymore holds out the old beat up picture, showing it to Alexander.
The picture happens to show a younger version of him self. In confusion, Alexander asks "Just, who are you?"
Your daughter of course!
Agrovated, Alexander goes "You an't my daughter, what your name child?"
Claymore Mihailov, it's a pleasure to meet you.
"The fact that she has the same last name as me .....doesn't mean anything" Alexander thinks to him self. Then, he asks "How did you find me?"
Oh that was easy I just walked into this store, and there you were.
Alexander sighs, as he sould have expected that from a 6 year old. "Then in that case, wheres your mom kid."