"Career Day" Custom Auditorium Net

PhotoMan gulped, starting to ease up his spanks as he was cognisant of the fact that she was protesting to his doing so, something he wouldn't have expected from her previous persona. Either she'd decided she wasn't as into it as she thought she was, or... he wasn't sure what else it could be. He also was still watching her face and seemed to recognize in it some change. Frowning in a guilty way (finally, a legitimate expression out of his ordinarily one-tone face), he dropped his hand and let her off his knee. "I think I've made a mistake," he murmured, his head clicking noisily as he tried to make sense of the situation.

"You're the one who made the punishment, not me!" Parka complained. "And I think you and Strum have both made it very clear that you've had spanking on your minds all night!" she added, jabbing Strum in the side and catching the guitarist off guard. She rolled Strum over and got on top, her hair slightly out of place now and her breathing heavy. She smiled victoriously and actually a bit ominously. "Ah... a ha! I've got you now," she gasped, grabbing Strum's shoulders as the guitarist tried to shimmy free. "We're doing what Miss Hyde said, right? So you won't mind taking the same punishment!"

"Oh, really?" Strum asked, sounding equal parts still-turned-on and confused.

Parka spun around and squatted for a moment, then forced Strum onto her stomach and sat on her back. "What were your words again? Bare bottom only?" she asked her victim. It seemed she was still pretty sore about the whole getting her butt bitten thing. She unbuttoned the diagonal suspender holding Strum's shorts to her top, then pulled down both shorts and thong all at once, leaving the hiney exposed and soliciting a gasp from the other lady. Strum might have said a few words in pleading (laughing) before Parka began hammering away at Strum's buttocks in an unpracticed, mean-spirited way that had the other girl squealing (and perhaps enjoying herself). "How's that, hm?! Say you're sorry for biting me!"

"I'm noooot~" Strum sang out between laughs and sharp gasps.

PhotoMan watched for a bit; there was something like a series of snaps, which he probably hoped the girls wouldn't hear, but was audible at least to Hyde. "Hyde, I'm very confused. Do you or do you not want to be spanked? I'm afraid I'm not the best at these acting scenarios... I can't tell what you want," he murmured, still watching Parka go at it with Strum with the conscious knowledge that he probably ought to avert his eyes.

"Hey, hey!" Strum guffawed, still giggling like a maniac. "You should punish PhotoMan, Hyde! For hitting you so hard! He's the only one that hasn't been punished so far!" she recommended. "You didn't tell him to do that, right? That was pretty dang mean of him! He deserves something too! YEEE~oow!" she cried, after having an especially painful whack delivered.

"I've just been following instructions," PhotoMan defended, throwing his hands up over his head in surrender. Hyde would have to think if she really believed that he was innocent in all of this or not, given he was watching Strum's wiggling, reddening butt with a fair degree of interest, or otherwise, Parka's aggressive behavior towards it.
Hyde was fast on the opportunity to get up this time, rubbing her sore bottom with her right hand while her left conspicuously searched her medicine bag. She watched Parka and Strum with some morbid fascination, finding herself equally unable to tear her eyes away from the once-in-a-lifetime scene. "W-why does the thong need to come off?!" she muttered under her breath in stupefaction, shaking her head and looking like she was about to try and find some place to run off to in the small room.

She turned her head to PhotoMan with wide eyes, shaking her head emphatically. "N-no! Of course not! I absolutely have no wish to be treated in that manner! In fact, I think we need to do something right away-" she railed, finally cutting off her own panic when her left hand found her bottle, swiping it and plugging it into her mouth as if to cut off her own speech. The light that came into her eyes and the flush that spread across her face might easily lead one to believe she was drinking alcohol, although there was no accompanying smell.

Back in her wrong mind, Hyde wiped her dark lips and grinned madly. With a cough, she attempted to fix the situation, setting her expression into a calm smile with some effort. "Yes. There are several issues we need to correct. First off, Parka, I'm surprised at you! Do you really think Strum is going to learn her lesson like that? Medieval times call for medieval measures, I always say." The Navi smiled mischievously, producing her cane (which was primarily her weapon) and handing it to Parka. "That should get the job done! I want to see her getting wet... eyes," she finished, folding her hands behind her back and walking over to the monitoring equipment again.

"Now, PhotoMan, come here. If you don't want to take the beating Strum is about to, I suggest you seriously consider how you approach your tasks. I don't have the feeling you're taking this seriously at all. If you don't, maybe we'll have to consider some sort of appropriate punishment for you, too...? First off, if I'm over there, how am I supposed to keep an eye on what Jacky and the others are up to? Naturally, you have to punish me over here! And secondly..." she added, showing her upper teeth in a curled smile as she undid the clasps on her suspenders, then turning around to shimmy her shorts onto the floor, revealing her bikini clad bottom, "Surely this isn't your first bloody time doing this after all? Aren't you gonna make me call you 'Daddy?'" she teased, putting her hands against the monitoring equipment and sticking out her bottom, biting her lower lip as she squinted back at PhotoMan with anticipation.

It'd certainly be worth someone asking the question how this was supposed to tie into Jacky's career day presentation, or anything related to doctoring.
Parka and Strum were too caught up doing what they were doing to notice Hyde's transformation, but PhotoMan noticed it: the change in her demeanor and the color of her eyes was night and day difference, to one paying attention. Still grinning, Parka accepted the cane from her S&M instructor, before the grin turned into a blank smile. "Eh? Um... You know, I think maybe I shouldn't be doing this after all," she murmured, perhaps being dragged back to reality as she was forced to admit that wailing on Strum's booty with a thick walking cane might be a bit much. "I-I got caught up in the moment, a bit."

"Yeah, to be honest, that actually sounds like it'd hurt like hell," Strum pointed out, finally contradicting Hyde for once and giving a sight of her own limits. "I mean, this was fun, but like, you'd scar yourself with that. My body's an investment! Can't go marking it all up," she complained, though that didn't seem to contribute to her regular bathing.

As the other two were coming to their senses, one had to question whether PhotoMan was or not. He'd remained pretty silent, even as she pulled her shorts off, though his eyes did glance down a few times. "It's actually not my first time doing this... while I'm not exactly proud of that, there is one reason I can hold my head high after doing it: because I got an aesthetically pleasing, professional set of photo and video out of it. I think we may actually have a chance to make something out of this as well," PhotoMan explained, stepping closer to Hyde. "How about it? If you want, we could start recording. I'd pay you for your participation and assuming you give your permission for it to be distributed commercially, you can make a sizable bit off of the royalties as well, if it sells." Having extended the offer, he squinted his eyes, making a sort of camera shutter noise. "If you're interested, let's keep that position... I want you to hold onto that tripod there, but stick your body all the way out from that point and brace your legs. You can do whatever you like with your face; look into the camera, over your shoulder, anything like that. I think it will work out regardless," he suggested.

"Wait, I think you're forgetting why we're here, PhotoMan... We're not here for a photo shoot, we're participating in a career day event," Parka explained, as she gently pulled Strum's shorts back up to cover her exposed, reddened bottom.

"Are we?" PhotoMan asked, frowning harder and making the sort of expression he tended to make when asked to do something especially professionally insulting. "This is a bunch of disorganized nonsense, if you ask me. The crowd is buying what Jacky's doing perfectly fine without our intervention. In the mean time, let's take advantage of having the right people in the right place. All you have to do is agree, Hyde, and we can both get something out of this chance meeting of ours," he offered. His desire to take a photoshoot had definitely superceded his desire to make Career Day work. Seeming to assume that she'd go along with his idea, seeing as she had already more or less demanded he give her the spanking of a life time, PhotoMan walked unprofessionally close, so that his body was touching hers from behind. Still frowning, he placed one hand atop her panties and grabbed the other into the fabric, wadding it around his hand. Next, soliciting a shocked gasp from Parka, he deactivated what appeared to be almost all of his clothing, leaving himself in only a pair of black, short boxers, that exposed most of his lean but taut muscle structure. If one had a before-after comparison, they'd realize he'd been buffing up at least a bit lately. It might occur to Hyde that from the the view of the camera, it wouldn't be apparent he was wearing anything at all. "Let me know if you'd like to continue," he prompted her once more. His voice was still quiet and business-like, but his breathing was obviously accelerating and moreover, Hyde could feel a not at all inconsiderable, persistent movement from the front of his undershorts. If she listened closely enough, she'd hear a noise like a camera's lens extending out... but it wasn't coming from the tripod in front of her. "I don't think we'll be doing anything you're uncomfortable with," he murmured, resettling his hand upon her bottom and bracing himself, almost as if preparing to start a race.

"... Wait, wait!" Parka exclaimed, waving her hands. "I don't know what you're doing, but you obviously shouldn't be doing it!"

"I'm undecided! I want to see!" Strum countered just as enthusiastically; the two of them had changed positions and were now seated Indian style on the floor, watching with mixed fascination and trepidation. "Money is great too, trust me."

"Nonono, l-let's not," Parka urged Hyde again, putting on a sympathetic smile that begged Hyde not to agree to PhotoMan's offer.
"Ohoh, this is amusing!" Hyde giggled, wiggling her bottom at her would-be videographer. "You do remember I'm supposed to be a doctor, right? What kind of doctor works as a gravure model for such a hilarious reason as 'more money?' Luckily for you, I aim to 'aesthetically please.'" The supposed doctor gave a long wink to her cameraman as she adjusted her position as he'd recommended. "Oh, but yes, Parka has a point. Naturally, we're not going to stop the education of our dear students after putting in so much work so far! Did you all think I was just having you do all this silly mucking about for sh*ts and giggles? Of course not!" she spoke quickly, cutting off any claims to the affirmative. "Parka, Strum, since PhotoMan apparently has no further interest in supporting the competition, I claim judging responsibility as the one in charge. I believe you two did quite well, so you're perfect for the next segment! Ooh-"

The doctor gave an excited giggle as PhotoMan encroached on her outfit and backside, revealing some light hand-marks on her cheeks from the Navi's earlier play. "Yes, Strum and Parka, please go ahead with the next segment. Parka, you go to Molly's personal line there, and Strum, you go to Jacky's. I want the two of you to feed them some entertaining, flirty banter and directing, just as you two had done! Oh, and if one of you would pass me that one, I'd like to have it over here," she added, indicating the line to Nidalee with a wave of her hand, but not bothering to specify whose it was or why she wanted it. "Now, you two have fun! Don't pay any attention to us, and I'm sure the career day will go swimmingly."

Of course, not even Hyde believed those two would go along unquestioningly with her directions at this point, nor that they would be able to tear their eyes away from what she was about to be a part of. Still, she was never one to pass up on a silly opportunity, and she was really just as fine no matter what they decided to do. Discretely, if it had been passed to her, she would flip on Nidalee's communication line with her one-way, allowing her to speak to Nidalee, but not vice-versa. "All right, PhotoMan! Let's let them handle the bloody career day while you go hog wild on my naughty *ss and do something else you won't exactly be proud of, just like you wanted!" The doctor hardly seemed to need any more arousing, aesthetically or otherwise. She was bracing herself as requested and was practically twitching in anticipation, with a light bit of sweat already showing on her curves. She kept her eyes forward on the camera, clenching her teeth in a grin.
"What kind of a doctor does any of this?" PhotoMan asked in a quick snap, not exactly frustrated, but obviously impatient. "Ye-" he started to answer Hyde's rhetorical question, before she kept talking regardless. The doctor made the two other girls into her personal phone sex hotline while she herself accepted another line for a more devious purpose. Strum was perfectly happy to go along with dirty talk in any situation and Parka was fine with it, as it was a much better alternative than being a part of whatever Hyde and PhotoMan were doing now.

"You two... be good," Parka encouraged them, giving a sweet smile before leaving Hyde to her fate.

"Thank you for accepting, PhotoMan requested, while his body continued doing all the talking he really needed, making his enthusiasm obvious. "K-Keep that face," he encouraged her. "If you need to stop, just say 'when'," he suggested, before lifting his one palm into the air. She might be disappointed that he wasn't going for the cane, but it began to seem like there might still be more to this... a mechanical noise a bit like a roller coaster climbing was coming from PhotoMan's hand as it rose, before it finally came down like a jack hammer, slapping up and down on her bottom with great rapidity in a machine-like motion. Stiffening up his lip, he used the other hand to bunch Hyde's panties up and away from the cheeks. For another important added touch, he began to thrust his hips forward and backward, basically dry-humping her with a robotic, inhuman speed and rapidity, a sense of automation that one couldn't get from an ordinary human being.

That would continue for just a bit before Parka would run over waving her hands again. "A-A-Ah! Stop!" she urged them, trying to pull Hyde and PhotoMan apart, but his grip was rather strong compared to her efforts.

"Please, get out of the shot," PhotoMan encouraged Parka, speaking between breaths as he exerted himself. Hyde could feel something slip; it was pretty obvious his shorts hadn't quite done the job of keeping him all in, but she couldn't see the results from this angle, obviously.

As things got dirtier and raunchier, Nidalee interjected herself. "Well, PhotoMan. You're clearly getting along splendidly with our hostess! Now, you know I appreciate professional bonding more than anything and love to see you, ahem, 'inspired,' but don't you think you might have picked an awkward time for this little flight of fancy?" PhotoMan's operator spoke, pervading the space. "You're going to need to keep a low camera angle if you're going to keep going that way, also."

"N-Nidalee, I can't really back out of this now," PhotoMan grunted, still going at it just as hard, while simultaneously trying to angle his body to tuck himself back in without using his hands... not an easy feat. Parka's eyes were rooted on whatever was back there now, her eyes nearly bulging out of her head, but she was also still busy trying to separate the two.

Despite the situation, Nidalee chuckled, seeming genuinely tickled. "Should have calibrated the jack and wheel before you started, hm? Forgive him, Hyde, he doesn't get a lot of chances to dust off the old equipment... But, well, he won't need to dust it off for a while now will he? H-He he he.... hrnk...." she snorted, unable to stop laughing at her navi's expense. It sounded like, somewhere in the background, the good professor was asking for some kind of explanation of what was going on, feeling woefully left out, either because he wanted to help or because he sensed something exciting happening.

"H-Hyde, er, I think we can still make a good photo shoot out of this... just keep your eyes lit up... And Parka, please, release me..." he requested, his face red from humiliation just as much as exertion. That said, it didn't seem like the humiliation was doing anything to diminish either his vigor or his physiological symptoms. Parka was watching with fascination, reaching out her hands like she realized that this would only stop if she separated the two at the source, but being unwilling to touch the offending object.
"Mm-hm, I'll let you know,~" the doctor giggled, speaking to PhotoMan without looking over her shoulder. Her smile twitched at the corner for just a moment as she heard the interesting noise behind her. She started to say something before finding she had been fortunate to keep her mouth shut: her grin became more of a stressed expression of clenched or bared teeth as her eyes widened with the sudden striking. Even she wasn't able to remain jovially grinning in the face of that sort of punishment, but her body responses made her enthusiasm apparent enough. Her eyes rolled slightly upward as a red flush began to spread across her pale skin. Her chest was still restricted by her buttoned-up short jacket, but aside from that restriction, the rest of her body rocked with the rhythm. Her dark hair flailed around her head, sweat flew from her body, and her bouncing bottom began to look painfully red under the precision strikes of PhotoMan's palm.

For anyone interested in such things, there was a curious phenomenon going on with Hyde's personality switches. The effect of her hat bouncing around on her hat was that her eyes were continually flashing between bright and dull pupils. This didn't result in any case of increased reservation for her, but did mean she wasn't really properly forming thoughts at the moment. As such, she couldn't think of any proper instructions to fix Parka's interference or revel in Nidalee's poking fun at her well-endowed Navi. Of course, she hadn't been in this for anything other than straight pleasure, and (in her own unique way) she was getting plenty of that.

Unfortunately, the hat didn't simply bounce in place, and eventually found its way onto the floor. Unluckily for PhotoMan, this meant Hyde wasn't going to be keeping her eyes lit for him. As her eyes went dull, her mouth hung open, beginning to release shocked gasps that had formerly been withheld. Otherwise, though, her body responses didn't really change, and she still wasn't saying "when" to call the thing off (probably due to not knowing that was an option). Unless someone told him that she seemed to have changed her mind about the business, PhotoMan might have a hard time getting the message.

Wincing and squinting an eye against the sting, Hyde collected her thoughts as best she could. "P-park-uh unf the c-career day ugh ah m-m-make sure Jacky is mmf aaagh don't worry about hngh!" the doctor gasped, finding some spittle flying from her as she tried to talk around her situation. The Navi clenched her teeth again, trying to keep them from clacking together. She'd come to the determination that she must still be taking PhotoMan's punishment. Rather than try to fight it, Hyde decided that the better decision would be to try and just get it over with. If Jacky's Career Day presentation came to an end, the whole debacle could finally be over...
There was no way that this was going how PhotoMan wanted, but his body still seemed to be fine with it, and he offered some encouraging words in addition. "G-Great... Okay, I think... Oh God," he groaned, probably for several reasons, before composing himself. "This has gotten a little weird, but it's fine, I think I've got usable footage. It will be a great short. Your eyes..." he added, still steadily working away on her bottom and speeding up his conversation, perhaps to try to make things less awkward. "The color of your eyes is so intriguing... erotic, really! I think people are really going to buy into this!" he added. On one hand, sure, that sounded commercially positive and perhaps confidence-boosting to hear, but on the other hand, he didn't seem to be stopping just because he'd gotten the footage he wanted.

"Oh, my dear camera man, aren't you about done?" Nidalee laughed, sounding like she was having a hard time controlling it. It paired well with Strum's laughing in the background, though it wasn't clear if she was laughing about Hyde's predicament or Jacky's.

Parka was very glad to have leave to stop contemplating whether to wrap both hands around PhotoMan's offending member and remove it from the cozy cradle of Hyde's humps. She retreated to a safe distance, then spoke to Strum. "Strum... We have to tell Jacky to wrap it up! I don't think Hyde can take much more of this... O-Or me," she sighed, fanning herself with one hand skittishly.

"Fiiiine... Hey, Jack-o!" Strum spoke up, adopting her operator's nickname for Hyde's operator. "You've got to put the bow on it. Your navi's, uh, about checked out," she coughed. "And the crowd loved it! And there's nobody worth bumping uglies with on the stage, of course, so keeping on pouring on the sex is probably stupid."

"Okay... Okay, I think it's finally... starting to calm down," he murmured, getting a control of himself, which made it all the more apparent that even though he'd stopped spanking, he was still stroking. He brought in a huge gasp of air, holding his breath, and finally managed to stop thrusting; the swelling wasn't going away, though, or the throbbing. Finally finally, he managed to back away and tuck himself back in. "Well, I... feel like I might taken it a bit far just now, based on the... er... bruising back here... s-so, if there are any, er... related bills or hardship... we can always add that to your pay for the shoot," he murmured. "Let me get your hat..."

Scampering, PhotoMan ran around in front of her, grabbed up her hat, and put it back atop her head. "There..." he smiled, doing his best to look reassuring... while, with her head at about groin level, Hyde would see his ridiculous appendage threatening to slip out of the small trunks he was wearing. "I don't know what you're thinking right now, but trust me, you aren't going to regret this," he added with a dash of confidence. "... When you receive your royalties." In truth, he was pretty nervous about the fact that his latest foray was probably going to blow up for being a smut film the same way his fling disguised as a photoshoot, focusing exclusively on another girl's noteworthy bottom, had.
"Usable footage? Oh dear, what's that about my eyes? Can he see my face as he's doing this?!" Hyde panicked internally, her thoughts not really coalescing into a single fear. Realizing now a little bit better the situation she was in, she made an effort to try and make a less embarrassing face. That only half worked, leaving her shutting her eyes tightly and pulling up her lip like a child trying not to cry. Unable to keep it up, her mouth hung open again, allowing grunts and heavy breaths to escape again as PhotoMan kept up his work. She kept her eyes closed, unwilling to look at her flushed face reflected in the lens of the camera.

To her relief, PhotoMan finally brought his punishment to an end, although he still seemed to be enjoying himself in other ways. Hyde slowly opened her eyes, looking at the lens ahead of her. Seeing the sweat rolling down her forehead beneath her disheveled mat of hair and her panting tongue hanging freely, she gulped, making an effort to compose herself again. "D-dear Lord..." she gasped. She was fully aware that the licking she'd just taken meant she wouldn't want to do any sitting for a while, and she wondered if she'd even need to doctor herself. Thankfully, jacking out should put most of that right, and it didn't see she would be prohibited from leaving for much longer. "Th-thank you all for... your work," she muttered, giving what token appreciation she could now so her exit wouldn't be delayed.

"Is there anything else I need to... Oh! Oh dear, yes, there is! The footage!" she suddenly remembered as PhotoMan mentioned pay for the shoot. "PhotoMan, you can't-" she began, before the hat was suddenly set atop her head. Her eyes lost focus momentarily before firing up and locking onto the target ahead of her. "You can't mean to leave without me helping you finish! What good is a shoot if you don't bloody shoot, hm?!" With a greedy grin and inhuman speed, she dropped to her knees and shot her hands out for PhotoMan's offending member, grabbing it unless he made a very quick dodge. "Don't worry, this won't take but-"

Unfortunately, that would get to be the group's last memory of Hyde, as Jacky hastily removed her Navi from the network. Soon, Hyde would find herself back in her own PET, her mouth still wide-open for the vulgar task she'd planned to use it for.[/i]
PhotoMan may not exactly seem like a professional any more, but he was at least polite enough not to put to speech his dominating thought, that Hyde's faces were terribly erotic, especially because she wasn't acting. It was a mixed confidence booster and subject of guilt for him. "No, thank you, Hyde," PhotoMan responded, managing a polite smile and seeming genuinely grateful for the comment, even though she'd probably only said it for lack of anything else nice to say. His smile faded somewhat as Hyde's eyes ignited again; his throat moved visibly and audibly. In his control of the photoshoot just now, he'd perhaps thought himself more in control of the change in Hyde than he actually was. "Wait, you've got it wrong. That isn't a part of what I do-hoo-hoohoo," he shuddered, as Hyde took a firm grasp on the object of her affections. She could tell she'd have what she wanted out of him in just a second, though she'd have to pull him out of his pants for that.

By some mercy, Hyde didn't actually have a second left to work with and instead vanished off the net. Hyde wouldn't see the fallout of her mischief with PhotoMan and the girls, but unless someone else was going to take up where Hyde left off and with just as little judgment, it was not likely to be physically comfortable for PhotoMan.