Stanley Court Shopping Center

Yep, that's right, get nice and comfy...though, Mindroot's head felt really gross. And if she was unlucky, that slime was going to leave even less to other peoples' imaginations what her chest looked like. But, it did seem like the other Navi was fairly distracted by the immense comfort her bosom apparently provided, which would be good for Leslie. So, if she could keep this up...fortunately, she wasn't overly ticklish, so she didn't have to worry about making her stop the tentacles...even though it was a little creepy.

Speaking of which, that Utopia person had a question. "Well, the thing with illusions is...they fade away. You might grant the wish for a minute or an hour or whatever, but it ends. And everyone's back to square one. Although, illusions can also grant some wishes that you couldn't do otherwise, so you probably shouldn't abandon them completely, either. Just know what you can and can't do!" That's right, she was offering what some would call her enemy advice. She was just that nice. Though...giving advice about wishes? What was she, a genie? A genie Navi...that just sounded ridiculous.

And since ridiculous was the order of the day, the HeelNavis showed up from earlier. Fantastic. The resulting scene, however, suceeded where the tentacles failed, and she couldn't help but snicker. Needless to say, she wasn't a big fan of them. But she couldn't enjoy the scene for long, as Incognito snapped her back to the matter at hand. She immediately looked down at herself after getting up, but fortunately found that nothing slimy had stayed on her. That was a relief. All right, now she needed to figure out a wish to grant that also managed to keep Mindroot nice and distracted. Hmm...

...Except what was on his mind was so obvious that there was absolutely no way she could do anything else and make it seem plausible. With a sigh, she turned to him, and stuck her chest out a little. "Oh, all right...go ahead. But no reaching under the top!"
Utopia looked surprised, maybe even a little touched that Martia had taken the time to think about her predicament. She didn't seem to particularly care about the three guys fondling her either. "CONCLUSION: I WILL CONSIDER HOW BEST TO UTILIZE MY POWERS," she responded, although she didn't particularly need them to make heelnavis happy (assuming they were suffocating themselves for lecherous reasons and not suicidal ones).

In the mean time, Incognito looked shocked for a moment, then waved his hands in panic. "N-no, you've got it-!" he started, beginning to deny all allegations in order to preserve his character and both of their dignity. As he did, he paused and realized what Martia probably already knew: if he didn't admit that he wanted to touch her boobs, he would be calling the authenticity of her bogus mindreading powers into question. "That is, uh, you got it! Sure thing!" he responded, smiling as big as nd could manage despite his shame. His legs squirmed a little awkwardly and he gulped extra hard.

Slowly, he reached out with suspenseful hesitatance, then placed each of his hands onto one of her massive breasts. His hands were feminine and small, looking dwarfed by the swell of her halter top. As his palm connected and his fingers squeezed in, made a face like he had stuck his feet in cold water. "I-I'm sorry," he muttered, only now realizing that she didn't have a bra on.

"How is it? Everything you dreamed of?" MindRoot questioned.

"Y-Yes," he commented in a hoarse voice, then cleared his throat. "Th-They're so big and soft! He he!" he laughed, sounding terribly girly.

"... So it's good?" she asked. "I can't tell... you say you like them, but you look like you're having a heart attack..."

"No, really!" he gasped, giving them another squeeze and then pushing them both up to show the jiggle. His face became even redder. "Th-They really are nice, Red Nova!" he squeaked. Warp watched, aghast and wondering why they'd brought Incognito along with them in the first place.

"They sure are, aren't they?!" MindRoot agreed with an enthusiastic nod and chipper expression. "Don't you all agree?" The audience all cheered and laughed.

"Ah ha ha... ha..." Incognito laughed, holding one arm behind his hair and using the other free hand to hold his apron down to securely cover the front of his pants.

"How about her ass?" one of the heelnavis called out, taking a break from bothering Utopia.

"Wh-What about it?" the boy asked sheepishly.

"Doesn't it look pretty good too in those shorts? I wanna give it a test drive!" he explained, grabbing Incognito's arm and dragging him behind her.

"Uh, no! I mean, yes!" the kid answered, now staring at her butt intently.

"Oh my! That's all a little salty if you-!" MindRoot started, then promptly vanished in a jackout beam. Apparently the mastermind had decided he had need of her or, perhaps, something was wrong with her jack in port of choice.

Nobody particularly noticed besides Martia, since everyone else was watching her, even (especially) the one who'd asked her to come confront MindRoot. "Go on!" the heelnavi laughed, shoving the kid forward.

As Incognito attempted to regain his balance, he grabbed hold of her shoulders and hit with not enough force to knock her over, of course. Unfortunately, he also ran his body mostly flat against hers. Blessedly, he wasn't her same height, so the effect wasn't what it might have been... but she still felt a bit of the proof that he was an (overly excited) guy as his lower body pressed against her upper thighs.

"Sorry, Martia," he whispered, keeping his face pressed into her back like he was too ashamed to show it.
Unfortunately for Martia and Incognito, dignity had already been flung out the window, and the former knew it all too well. With that in mind, she still flinched and blushed a bit as her sizable chest was subsequently grabbed. And commented on. He wasn't doing a great job selling it, though...she'd have to pitch in. "I-it's only natural that he be apprehensive! I can tell that he's never, um, touched someone like this! He truly does like it, it's just nerves keeping him from showing it!" Though, one bad thing about his relatively gentle touch...it actually made it feel somewhat pleasurable to her. If he had bigger hands, she'd probably downright enjoy it if it wasn't for the crowd surrounding them. Fortunately, he stopped before long due to hiding the suspicious bulge between his legs.

And, in what came as absolutely no shock to her, a HeelNavi made everything worse, this time shifting focus from her critically acclaimed front side to her not exactly unpleasant back side. Still, it seemed like a second groping would give the poor Navi a heart attack. "Hold on a-" But, for once, the 'superhero' stopped her complaint voluntarily, as MindRoot suddenly left the area. She wasn't sure if that was good or bad for Leslie...but it DID give her a way out of this. Too bad before she got a chance to put her plan into action the other Navi was knocked into her, sending them both to the floor, and revealing that he was rather...enthusiastic about things. "Hang on a sec! This was supposed to be a competition between me and Utopia, wasn't it?" In an impossibly athletic move, Martia managed to get out from under Incognito and back to standing in a single, smooth motion...and luckily for everyone watching her, the laws of motion made sure that her breasts took slightly longer to stop than the rest of her.

"Well, guess what? The judge just up and left! And that...was the agreed condition of this whole thing! Without her around, there's not much else to do!" Oh please, oh PLEASE let everyone buy that...
Incognito hurried to clear up his sobbing face while also holding his apron down in modesty as Martia deprived him of his hiding spot. "Y-Yeah," he agreed. The crowd dispersed in mutual agreement, feeling that the easiest way to stop bad guys from bullying everyone was to deprive them of their audience. That didn't exactly work, until the store manager, Big Willy, caught up with them and forcibly dragged them out of Utopia's bosom.

Without any further instructions to carry out, Utopia just continued posing and repeating "Awaiting instructions" over and over. Warp finally spoke with her, deciding it would be a good idea to flesh out the "Red Nova rival" idea some more.

"I'm sooooo sorry, M- uh, Red Nova! I didn't mean to do all of that to you or make you stick up for me. It wasn't something I wanted to... well kinda... w-well it wasn't bad but it was wrong... y-you know what I mean!" he wept. He seemed to have forgotten the mission he'd set out on entirely and didn't mention its results.

Once Warp had stopped Utopia from aimlessly posing by giving her new commands and sending her on her way, she rejoined the others. She quickly dragged Martia away from Incognito, obviously remaining very upset with him "I think they bought it, so it ought to be fine. Maybe you should consider being the official Red Nova from now on! I mean, you've worn the costume and played the part and granted wishes!You're like the real thing now!" she assured Martia. "Please look out in the future for more opportunities to play the role! And I'm sure Cornelia has big money waiting for you and your operator!" Warp still had no idea of the ordeal that both operators were going through.
It...worked. It actually worked. Thank goodness. Martia was more than a little relieved at that development, what with it basically meaning she was done. Also, seeing those HeelNavis get dragged off was highly enjoyable. Looked like Utopia was at a loss as to what to do, but Warp seemed to have that under control. Okay, looked like on the Net front, everything was peachy. But, that didn't mean everything was over...

...Unfortunately, she apparently broke Incognito, so she was going to have to fix him before she got results on the real world stage. "Calm down! All you did was help me help my operator. Sure, I wasn't exactly planning on getting groped in public today, or getting caught naked in a shower, but they just kinda...happened. It's not your fault at all! By the way, how's things going in the real w-"

But before the young Navi coudl respond, the 'superhero' Navi was dragged off by Warp, and basically got an offer to do this sort of thing full-time. And she had but one answer to that. "Nuh-uh. No way. Not a chance. I'm definitely not superhero material! I'm perfectly happy just being a martial arts practictioner, thank you very much!" This was NOT something she wanted to do again any time soon...and that was before accounting for the peril Leslie was (and may still be) in. "By the way, what'd you say to that other Navi? And I guess I should ask before I leave...do you want this costume back?"
Incognito probably would have given Martia a status update, but Warp was keeping the superhero to herself, and the undercover detective still didn't seem entirely 100% on trusting the sidekick. Warp looked depressed when Martia explained that, for reasons that ought to be apparent enough, she didn't care to play the role again in the foreseeable future. "But you're so good at it! I'll never find another Red Nova as good as you, Red Nova!" she sniffled. Additional questions relieved that train of thought, however, and she returned to treating her temporary help as temporary help. "I told Utopia that I would pitch the idea of her as a rival for the upcoming comics, since I'm starting to wonder about the whole MindRoot thing... why did we think that was a good idea? It's like we were brainwashed..." She stared at her feet pensively for a while, then continued. "Oh, the costume! No, you should keep it. We'll probably go for a full body GMO and use an actress in the future... A-And if you keep it, maybe you'll decide you want to wear it again some time?"

"You should talk to Cornelia about your payment..." She stepped a little ways back, then gave a salute. "It's been an honor to be your sidekick!" Warp finished, then jacked out.

Incognito took that time to meet up with Martia again. "It looks like my operator has met up with yours. I'm not sure how things are going... my op is trying to work some kind of machinery, probably related to the robot, and yours isn't around. She just ran out of the room... I also see Cornelia Craft on a big monitor. It looks like she's safe..."
"Rival, huh? Yeah, I'd definitely go that way if I were you!" Rivals were always nice. Much nicer than random giant octopus monsters. Speaking of which... "And yeah, I'd scrap the whole Mindroot thing ASAP. It's just so...weird." Wait, like she was brainwashed? Well, at least it was nice to more or less confirm that Warp wasn't in on the whole kidnapping plot.

Speaking of which, after waving her sidekick off, time to get filled in on said plot. Hearing what her operator just did, however, simply made her sigh. "Oh, I guarantee you that Leslie's going after that Will guy. She really can't stand people like that...she'll probably still be in some sort of danger, but she can handle herself. Still, maybe I should head back and see if I can help her out with anything. Think there's anything else I need to do, here? If not, I think I'll just jack out and get my nice, comfy default outfit back on. The Red Nova outfit's not too bad, but there's just no support for my chest. And I really like having support up there, you know?" Martia cringed at that last bit, since the other Navi knew all too well about her chest after recent events...
"I feel a little better knowing your operator is someone capable," Incognito admitted. "Oh... Yeah, you should probably change out of that. Haha, er, I guess... but it's great supporting someone like you! Uh... supporting you on the mission I mean, not supporting your... I mean I guess you don't need a lot of support on a mission but you probably need a lot of support up there... U-uuuh..." he finished, trying not to stare at her boobs again. "Well, my operator's sure to need me, yours too! We should both leave!" the little boy finished, hastily jacking out to his PET.
"Right, bye!" Poor guy. Everything he said was a double entendre, and there was no way he was actually trying to do that. Then again, he DID see her naked and reached second base with her, so could he really be that pitiable? Shrugging at the unstated question, Martia started her automatic jack out processes, allowing her to disappear from the mall's cyberworld.

(jacking out)
((Martia got 23 Warp FXP, 15 Incognito FXP, 4 Utopia FXP, 2 MindRoot FXP))