Memora's Collection Archives

"...Heh heh heh..." SharpMan snickered at the scantily clad chick's threats, fully realizing just how ridiculous they sounded. After all, they were Navis, not humans. One headshot would sting something fierce...but nothing more. No brains, no blood, no nothing. Just pain.

"Well, if you put it that way..." The bladed Navi, with no further warning, extended all of his arm blades. The left blades wouldn't hit Load's hand too badly, though they would cut her a bit, and hopefully surprise her into dropping him. As for the right...well, he had a pair of vision obstructing towels attached to a hot chick's body in front of him. But, assuming they were no different from any other towels, one clean cut, and what was behind them would be exposed for all to see...
SharpMan's tactics met with varying degrees of success: one arm blade shootout into Load's hand, but made a thick, metallic scraping noise like an unlubricated engine as it sunk in. It also didn't manage to get all the way out. What it was digging in to wasn't like flesh at all: it was metal. Whether it wad just her arms or her whole body was hard to tell, but it was now certain that she at least had robotic arms, made to look human. That would explain her lifting strength as well.

The other venture was more profitable: the girl dodged backward a moment too late and both towels came off, fluttering through the air before separating into two pieces each and coming to rest upon the rug. Her hair grew back out as she immediately whipped off her hat and used it to cover her lower body; her hair fell back down in a damp flop, providing the bare minimum of coverage needed for decency's sake. She looked upset, but shivered and continued pointing the gun (now shaking) at SharpMan. "Load, are you alright?" she asked

"I'm fine. I have assessed the situation," she responded, then squeezed down painfully on SharpMan's arm. A sharp crack rang out; thankfully it was just the blade snapping and not something else. His other arm was still good and bladed: before he could use it, however, she threw him into the cushion sitting by the low coffee table on the other side of the room (kind of considerate for a terrorist android). "Cruz is on her way."

For a brief moment, SharpMan probably could have tilted his head a little to the left and gotten a nicer look at Prez's exposed buttocks. She turned quickly to relieve him of the opportunity, then also crossed her pistol across her chest while still keeping the cap in place between her legs. "Our third member is on her way over, so it's pointless if you keep resisting," the girl instructed him, not seeming especially threatening. She was surrounded by peace rings, virtually naked, and had her gun pointed in the wrong direction, not to mention that her big, green eyes were just plain cute to begin with. "R-Really, we hate violence... so if you just leave your weapons, we'll leave and call it even, okay?"

They'd given him some distance and he was no longer restrained. All he had in arm's distance was a lava lamp, a fluffy cushion... and, of course, all of his own weapons he cared to arm himself with. The door out was nearby, but a low wall and a few steps down separated him and the opening. He could also make a run for the cab or the bathroom, assuming that neither Load nor Prez counted extraordinary speed as one of their talents.
The metal scraping, in a rare moment, managed to genuinely surprise SharpMan. This chick had some seriously tough arms, to weather his blades so easily. No wonder she didn't even flinch at his threats. That was going to make things a little harder...

And speaking things that were hard, his merciless slaughtering of innocent towels were a success, giving the bladed Navi a momentary, less than innocent view of the hot chick Navi. Unfortunately, he found himself distracted by a snapping noise, though based on the lack of immediate pain, it was probably just a blade. No big de-

Well, being tossed across the room wasn't what he had in mind. And the area just wasn't quite big enough for him to pull off any acrobatics and let him save face. On the plus side, he got a nice (but short) look at the blond girl's fully exposed rear. There was definitely a military joke in there somewhere, but he was too focused on making sure that image was forever bookmarked in his log data to think of it. And with that, he flipped himself back into a standing position, and let his broken blade drop to the floor. It seemed odd at first, but another razor sharp piece of metal took its place instantly, which he momentarily inspected before picking up the original. Broken, but still plenty sharp. Perfect. "Ha! If you hate violence so much, then why don't you give me all YOUR weapons? That way Memora has her collection, I get paid, and you don't have to fight! Everyone wins!" ...Mostly. He didn't get to slice anything up, and that was rough, but if it meant an easy way out, why not? Besides, what else was he going to do? Run away? Cut up a perfectly good naked chick? Give up his blades when he literally couldn't? Nope, not happening.
"Memora's collection can't be allowed to exist!" Prez complained, looking as though she felt very adamant about what she was saying. "She stockpiles all of those tools of war, encouraging further idolization of weapons and warfare... It's the sort of thing that's turned the net into the violent place it is today!" she explained, nearly gesturing with her gun-hand before realizing she couldn't afford to move it. "It's unfortunate that we have to use weapons of our own to do it, but our mission as Terror Girls is to rid the net of all weapons."

"... I don't think we should have told him all of that..." Load muttered.

"Wha-?! You're right! I blew our cover!" the leader gasped, covering her mouth with her hand. "Well, now you know our secret, but it's of no consequence. Our mission is still the same! While our overworld operatives continue to target chips outside, we on the net focus on destroying tangible ordinance here on the net. TerrorMan is a necessary evil to that end. Cruz!"

At the navi's words, another navi entered in through the ATV's door; the way her arms were opened up into airplane jets and then promptly closed as she shouldered through made it clear that she was probably the same sort of machine navi as Load. Like Load, she wore a sleeveless flack jacket, although hers was blue instead of green. Besides this, she wore a white, sleeveless navisuit and long blue boots and gloves, along with black shades so large they almost looked like a visor. Her orange, spiked hair, however, made it clear that she wasn't wearing a helmet. It looked like she might be chewing gum or something; she was at once more expressive than Load and yet just as disinterested looking. Her hips had that same enticing curve, although her muscle tone was a little less. It'd be nice to put them each down one flak jacket and finish the comparison...

"Yeah?" she answered simply, now quite clearly chewing gum as she spoke. "Why're you naked?"

"N-nevermind that for now! I'd like you and Load to remove the intruder," Prez responded, holding the cap down tighter. "Please see if you can do so without injuring him. Oh, you should know, before you go! Our shells won't injure anyone they hit: navis, SPs, or viruses. We're only trying to destroy Memora's museum, not the warmonger herself."

"Gotcha. Though, look'it those blades... I don't think he's got any complaints with hurtin' us," Cruz smacked, then moved in along with Load. "Hold still and I'll take you for a ride..." Cruz was now blocking the way to the exit as well as the control room, while Load stood in between him and the Prez. At this point, his only options were some sort of confrontation, escape to the back of the ATV, or escape into the bag.
And, much to his chagrin, SharpMan learned that the Terror Girls were...anti-terror, or something. What a waste of a perfectly good word. He flipped himself back on his feet in the meantime, deciding that he looked more menacing when he wasn't flopped over a pillow. He actually had quite a few things to say to all of them, and it would definitely be better if he looked as fearsome as possible, considering what a lot of those things were.

"First off, you know what'd happen if you took out every weapon in the Net? Well, I can tell you. You'd destroy the cyberworld AND the real world, because viruses would take over every single thing and wreck stuff up! And besides, do you know what this is?" In a rare move, the Navi punched straight forward, keeping his arm raised to show off the fist. "...A weapon. Yes, to truly fulfill your goal, every single Navi would have to lose their arms and legs. And what about Navis that are little more than living weapons, or are otherwise hazards simply by existing? Would you kill them in the name of peace? A mountain of corpses makes for bad foundation!...Or something. There's a saying along those lines, I believe. And by the way, your shells may not kill...but what about the debris that it creates? Crumbling ceilings don't magically avoid those other things, you know!"

"And another thing!" SharpMan glared over at the new Navi for a moment, who, while not bad looking, was probably the least attractive of the group, at least by his reckoning. That remark she made didn't help a bit, either. "Allow me to get this straight. Simply by looking at me, you've decided that I'm going to bring harm to you ladies. But, let me point something out...I didn't choose to look like this. Am I complaining about it? Of course not, what reasonable male Navi wouldn't want to be be? But that's not my point...to reach your goal, you will likely be forced to kill many Navis. Some of them are very well completely innocent, even if they don't look like it. Can you REALLY look me in the eye and say you're fine with shedding all that innocent blood? And don't even try to say it can't happen...after all, one of your associates accused me of wanting to cut you all down, when all I've done is defensive measures!" Well, in a weird way, it was true. Stumbling onto that one chick was accidental, and he didn't do anything afterward, and his earlier blade extension was just to get out of her grasp. And the towels...well, it did basically remove a potential threat. The aftermath was just a bonus.

With all that said, he looked around, looking for a potential avenue of escape if needed. Hippies never did respond well to reason, after all.
"It's closed-minded, violent people like you that make the reformation of the net seem like such a far off goal! Nothing is iirrevocably consolidated to war," the Prez responded, still covering herself. "Viruses, once thought to be pests, are showing signs of intelligence and even reformation. The idea of continuing to wipe out all viruses is outdated... it's no different than mankind proposing to eradicate all of the planet"s animals! We can't wipe away intelligent lifeforms simply because they're a nuisance to us. And do you really think I plan to bombard everything with TerrorMan indiscriminately? Of course we realize that some navis live attached to their weapons. We can always seek alternate disarmament solutions. And no, we don't plan to rid all navis of of their hands to prevent them from forming fists... I won't entertain a straw man argument."

"Those born into the grind of the net and the violence of the net war think that peace is unattainable, but if we take a look around, we see a culture that's deadened our minds. No significant progress has been made towards peace because people are too lazy and satisfied with the status quo! It's easier to fight than reason! So we sit in this stagnant environment without ever pursuing all of our options-!" she ranted, finally beginning to flail her hands without thinking about it. Load dived in front of her to protect her modesty, then grabbed her hand and put it back where it needed to be. "Th-thank you, Load! Anyway, in conclusion, no combat-enabled entity is beyond reformation."

"Sorry if I offended ya, buddy," Cruz shrugged, sounding wholely insincere, "but I think I know my friend well enough to know she wouldn't pull out a gun and run around naked if she had given you permission to be in here."

"You had Load held to the floor and watched me exit the shower after announcing my nudity several times and you're calling that self defense?" Prez continued dubiously. "Besides, working with that woman is bad enough. She's the worst kind of villain: a weapon fetishist who will only be satisfied exercising that twisted whim on the battlefield. Even she is not beyond saving, but first we need to cut her ties to her hobby."
...Sigh. Why was he even bothering with logic against hippies? Oh, right, hot naked chick. Of course. Though, one thing about what they said bothered him a bit..."Hang on a sec! I take offense to the whole deleting all viruses thing! Uh, Navis and viruses can totally live together!" ...While he really did believe that to an extent - like anything else, viruses could be useful - the way he phrased that made him want to gag. "Yeah, yeah, I bet you don't think I really think that. Well, I'll prove it!" With a snap of his fingers, a purple, smaller than normal Spikey appeared next to SharpMan. It looked around for a moment, and started sniffing around. The vehicle was decidedly nothing like the relatively sterile PET it tended to occupy. "See? My own SP is a virus! And it's not just something designed to look like one, either. I found some weird Spikey-like data on the Net, and I used it to make this guy! I just call him Spikey, to keep things simple." ...Was he going to tell them that he got said data by mercilessly killing a giant Spikey-like beast after he kidnapped all her children? Not a snowball's chance in Hades Isle.

The pseudo-virus proceeded to walk over to Prez, and gave her a sniff. It looked up at her, expectantly, almost as if demanding that she pet it or something. Its master remained entirely silent, in part because he was hoping his SP could distract everyone long enough for him to race out (and possibly get one more glimpse at exposed backside as he did so), and partly because he was half hoping that she'd mess up and make a revelation or two. Preferably two.
Thankfully for SharpMan, if there was one thing that a tank full of half-android hippy terrorist women seemed to be able to agree on, it was puppies. Sparing no further words to try to persuade SharpMan one way or the other, Prez and Load sat down to play with the dog. Load stroked its back with comical gentleness so as not to crush the creature with her metallic arms while Prez seemed to forget about her nakedness altogether, getting down on all fours. Only her hair and a few miracles of perspective kept the sensitive parts of her naked body from being visible. She shook her hips unconsciously like she was waggling a tail and offered her palm out to the dog. "I've never seen one trained before! And he's so little," she cooed. She had dropped her gun onto the rug but her hat was still pressed against the floor beneath one of her hands.

Cruz frowned and crossed her arms; her giant shades otherwise hid her expression. "Yo girls, let's keep an eye on this guy," she reminded them. Annoyingly, she seemed to be the only one not distracted by the dog and she was still in the way of the exit.

"I know you love dogs, Cruz!" Prez giggled, looking less like a terrorist leader now and more like a naked co-ed posing for a particularly scandalous shoot without a care in the world.

"Geez, Prez! Remember your element too!" Cruz further complained, sounding remiss that she wasn't getting in on the rare dog visitation. "If that Spikey lights ya on fire, I'm just gonna laugh..."

"Noooo, not this sweet little guy! Who's a good boy?" she inquired, lying down on her front and rubbing his chops with both hands playfully. From this view, it was pretty easy for SharpMan to see her butt as clearly as he wanted, although she was only slightly redeeming her modesty by facing towards him father than away. It was starting to get to the point where one could easily be jealous of Sharp-Man's-Best-Friend.
Well, that went almost perfectly on both fronts. Not only were two of the three now completely and utterly distracted, but he was now getting a nice eyeful of Prez's rear. As a bonus, Cruz basically blabbed the element of their leader to him. He didn't really intend to utilize that information, though, considering...well, look at her. What sort of man would willing try to slice that up? That required a more...gentle touch.

As for his Spikey, he was more than happy to just stand there, and enjoy being petted on by the girls. He even started to wag his stubby tail, perfectly content with the situation. Contrary to Cruz's remark, it wasn't feeling much like shooting fireballs.

Nor was his owner particularly wanting to order such. But, until all three were sufficiently distracted, it was too risky to try and escape now. As such, SharpMan was forced to continue biding his time, waiting for Cruz to inevitably give in to his SP's adorableness and join the party. Not hurting that cause was his Spikey rolling over, looking expectantly at the other Navis, as though demanding that they rub his belly.
The two navis showed no sign of letting the call for belly rubs go unanswered and immediately fell to giving the Spikey what he wanted. Prez kept going on about what a cute and lovable dog he was; it seemed like Exorcist may have been the same way sigh those puppies earlier if she hadn't been as fervently anti-virus-life as Prez was pro-virus life. Load rubbed slowly and carefully so as to avoid turning the Spikey into a stain on the ATV's rug.

Cruz noticed SharpMan watching their leader's admittedly attention grabbing naked buttocks and decided enough was enough. "We're gonna step outside for a moment, boss," she muttered, pausing to flick a comb out of a compartment in her android wrist. She ran the comb over the slick of her hair, which immediately settled back into that frontward spike, then grabbed SharpMan and flew outside...

... If outside had been the end of it, that wouldn't have been so bad, bit instead she started climbing, gaining altitude at an absurd rate. SharpMan could already see the form of TerrorMan shooting by them, close enough to reach out and touch. "Alright, bozo. I like a good dog but I hate a bad guy. But I'm not a bad woman myself and I know that you probably took this mission thinking you were fighting terrorists. In actuality, we're the good ones and she's the bad one. If you agree, nod your head 'yes' and tell me what she offered you. We'll see if we can match it in exchange for you screwing up her war toys instead of messing with our junk? Sound cozy?" she finished, staring down at him as he dangled beneath her from one arm's grip.

At this point, if it didn't sound cozy, his ostensible options were to jack out, make her release him and then figure out how to not splatter on the homepage floor, or otherwise reach over and hang on to the tremendous terror machine for dear life before Cruz got any higher into the air.