FireYaku's Homepage

"Okay, first of all, you're being ridiculous, trying to stand in front of me to prevent moving networks. I don't exactly need to walk out the door to get to where I'm going-!"[color=red][/color] the mafioso started, then paused. "Oh wow... I was really about to go teleport directly into the NP office quarters. My head's really not together!"[color=red][/color]

"... But addled as I am, there is just no way I am posing for you guys, okay? You gave me some information, sure, but you snuck into my house impersonating ranked Mafia members! Beyond that, he wasn't even planning to give me the information unless I did the shoot for you,"[color=red][/color] she complained, glaring at PhotoMan as though nearly choking him unconscious wasn't enough punishment for what he'd done. "I don't actually feel like I owe you anything! And what do I even get out of this, huh? I don't need more money and I don't need to promote the Bloodhounds. I'm sure Creel's doing a better job of that than some magazine spread of me would."[color=red][/color]

"Port...folio-!" PhotoMan gasped. "Please! I can... offer you a way-!"

"Pipe down! Seriously, I've got important things to take care of and no reason to stick around,"[color=red][/color] FireYaku groaned, apparently feeling no sympathy.
Well, regardless of what FireYaku said, blocking her DID stop her from moving along. So that was a very, very small victory for SplashLady. "You say that, but...can you really afford to pass on this? I mean, perhaps it won't promote things much. There is that chance. But what if it does? Since, er, your sister already posed for us, the NetPolice's popularity would skyrocket in that case, and I'm sure some of your colleagues wouldn't be very happy if they found out you passed on the opportunity, especially when they find out exactly who accepted the offer on the other side!" Phew, that was a mouthful. "Besides, you underestimate the Showbizz network! A hermit Navi in the most remote mountaintop of Sharo Area wouldn't be able to avoid this kind of publicity! And I think I can honestly say that's not hyperbole...I've met the head honcho herself, and trust me, she's crazy about all things publicity!" ...Sorta.

"...But, there is one other thing I'd like to say. I'm sorry PhotoMan didn't tell you all the info we had up front! It's a bad habit of his!" Well, all right, it was usually the opposite, but she didn't know that.
"I put up with well enough from everyone on my side without having to show off my body for them too,"[color=red][/color] FireYaku groaned. "And I don't know why my sister posed for you, but whatever her reasoning, that doesn't mean I need to! I'm sorry your friend dropped the ball, but I don't trust him one bit."[color=red][/color]

PhotoMan looked crestfallen, through a combination of things not working out and being made to accept the blame for the failure. "Doing this might give you a common link-!" he managed, then coughed into his fist, breaking his streak of successfully delivered words. "Something to connect you two after time away... Also, I can use my connections to get you into the NP headquarters to speak with her. Or I can even bring her here-!"

"You are wasting my time, pervert, and I don't have enough as it is!"[color=red][/color]

"Please! It's very important that I take this shot! If I don't, I won't get to... er, complete my portfolio..."

FireYaku was determined not to listen to PhotoMan and PhotoMan was determined not to stop pitching his shoot. SplashLady was probably the only one who could mediate between them, but FireYaku didn't seem terribly eager to listen to her either. If FireYaku could just be made to listen, however, it sounded like PhotoMan still had plenty of bargaining chips to throw in...
...You know, one thing was becoming increasingly clear to SplashLady through all this. And...well, she might as well say it. "...You know, I think I get what the NetMafia's problem is. Everyone tries to act SO tough, but that just turns away outsiders. Seriously, we could just walk right in and talk to Cuffs. And sure, she wasn't the world's most sociable person, but deep down she was a nice person, and it showed through when we talked to her. But every NetMafia person I've ever dealt with is so bent on trying to look bad that you can't even approach them without getting edgy! And that's not cool, it just makes you look like a jerk! Sure, there's probably Mafia members that aren't like that, and I bet there's some Police members that are. But on the whole, the NetPolice come across as nicer, a group you can be comfortable dealing with. That's why they have better publicity!"

"...Sorry. It's just that I've been thinking that ever since we got here, and I couldn't keep it in any longer. It's just...you're a perfect example of what I mean, you know? It was easier getting to your sister in NetPolice HQ than you in a single homepage. And while she was understandably unsure about things at first, she was still willing to work with us. And why? Because, and I think this is true of everyone we've met with...deep down, they're okay with themselves. Not just with their bodies, but on the inside, too. Because to have pictures taken of yourself without very much on, you need confidence in yourself. Confidence to say, 'Yep, this is me! What about it?'. And I'm not completely sure what it is you do for your work, but I think I can safely that self-confidence is something you require for it." By now, she probably needed to stop and make sure she didn't subconsciously step on top of a soapbox...
"ElecYaku is too soft! That's why she left in the first place,"[color=red][/color] FireYaku argued back, at least seeming more passionate now. She also wasn't waiting for SplashLady to finish, so their voices clashed and overlapped each other. "You tricked her into posing for lewd photographs by playing on her naivety! What do you know about- oooh, it's on now! Are you saying I'm not proud about who I am, what I do, and how I look?!"[color=red][/color]

PhotoMan watched on; his mouth gaped as the two girls went at it, but his eyes stayed indistinct as always.

"Nobody's got more pride than me, and I'll prove it to you!"[color=red][/color] the mafioso roared, throwing her sticks aside and ripping the tunic from her chest, revealing the white wrap she wore across her chest. With a look of both anger and resolution, she stormed over to PhotoMan's prostrated form, bent herself over his knee, and tugged down her shorts, revealing the thin, white towel she wore wrapped around her bottom as a fundoshi. Amazingly, her butt was just as deeply tan as the rest of her body. Her hat fell off as she leaned her body forward, then turned her shimmering eyes towards SplashLady. "Go ahead, hit me! Observe my pride!"[color=red][/color]

The photographer held up one trembling hand above her right butt-cheek, then turned his eyes searchingly to SplashLady. "Please, SplashLady, remove my helmet. You can use it like a conventional camera by flipping open a hatch on the top and pushing a button. I can doctor the shots later, so don't worry about quality, just hurry, " he rattled with amazing speed, clearly afraid that if he hesitated for even a second to negotiate the conditions of the shoot, he'd miss the chance to do it.
ElecYaku? Tricked her? It's on now? Whaaaaaaat? But before she could speak, SplashLady saw that the desired effect had occured. Well, not how she planned it, but who was she to complain with results? She reached over and, with godspeed, removed PhotoMan's helmet and took several quick steps back. Let's see, it was probably there that served as the lens, and that hatch...aha, there it was. And there was the button, perfect. Okay, time to let the camera show its love. "All set, now go!" Without either speaking a word, both hirer and hiree knew this was their best shot, and any unnecessary chatter would probably wreck that...
PhotoMan gulped, sweating profusely now through a combination of the heat and the situation. The fact that he himself was sweating, along with the photo's intended target, added a bit to the quality of the composition... although it still looked pretty mismatched. PhotoMan looked like he'd be more at home getting spanked than delivering punishment. Even if he was a pervert, he clearly had no experience doing that sort of thing... but then, who would have that sort of experience?

"No more waiting, pervert! Hit me!"[color=red][/color] the loincloth-clad girl ordered him, lifting her gaze to meet his own. With no further hesitation and ironically driven by fear, PhotoMan let his hand go down, smacking into FireYaku's butt with a loud, successful noise. There was something about it splitting the air, followed by no further complaining by the mafioso, that seemed to set things right. Adopting his ordinary, unremarkable frown, PhotoMan moved his hand up and down mechanically, smacking the Mafia Bloodhound's posterior with great efficiency.

FireYaku kept a resolute face at first, then gradually grew redder around the cheeks (both sets). Determined, she said nothing, drawing up her lips to avoid making any noise. The only sound that rang out was the constant, satisfying whack of his hand hitting her bottom, which jiggled little due to the firmness granted to it by her ordinary muscle training. PhotoMan looked as though he was considering saying something, but kept it to himself, clearly thinking that he should avoid doing anything that might upset the good fortune he'd been granted.

No look of pain came to FireYaku, but her bottom had begun to look decisively red, as had her face. "Can we cut it out already?! I didn't clear a block of my schedule to sit around doing this all day!"[color=red][/color] she complained.

One could easily speculate that with the spanking she was getting, it would be good for her if she hadn't planned to devote any time to sitting that day, period. PhotoMan finally stopped, nodding, but keeping his grasp on her rump; he'd begun to dehumanize it to the point where he felt comfortable leaving his hand there. "Very well. Trust me, you've made a wise decision, proving to us not only your bravery, but your willingness to cooperate for the good of others. You can rest assured you will see a portion of all gains made from the photographs as well."

"Let go before I break every bone in your fingers!"[color=red][/color]

Alarmed, PhotoMan released her butt, then backed up across the floor and into the wall. The mafioso rose up off the ground, her body a sculpted, dark-tanned, sweaty, and utterly erotic sight, clad only in the slightly displaced cloth. PhotoMan couldn't help clicking his eyes, although Yaku likely didn't know the meaning of it. "I guess I really did owe you for telling me about my sister... But now, we're even,"[color=red][/color] she concluded, stepping past him to head towards the door. She teleported out immediately, not waiting for any further dialogue.

"...We got what we came for," PhotoMan gasped, releasing a long-held sigh. "I'm surprised; in the end, it worked out perfectly. It was tense there for a moment, but with all of the photographs we took, one of them must be usable. Thank you for assisting me yet again, SplashLady," he murmured, handing over her reward along with a bonus.

*SplashLady gets: HeatCross + 800z*

He watched her thoughtfully, keeping his mouth closed like he was trying to hold in his breath again. "Thank you so much for helping me fill my portfolio with everything I need to save my career," the photographer commented, bowing stiffly for an extended period to show his respect. As if trying to decide what to say next, he stared sheepishly at his feet, keeping that uncomfortable position. The sweat dripping from his disheveled black hair revealed how nervous he felt.
She still wasn't entirely sure how it happened, but they got FireYaku's cooperation. SplashLady joined her partner in a long pent up sigh, relieved that that was over. "I didn't really think she was going to do it for a bit..." After receiving her reward, she placed PhotoMan's helmet back on his head, noticing that he was still really nervous. It was easy to guess why, though: they weren't done. "Don't worry, I didn't forget about that other shoot. I said I'd do it, and I'm not backing out now!" Especially since if she did now, she'd look like a total hypocrite after what she said to FireYaku. "So, where do you want to do the shoot? So long as it's not here...I don't really want to stay here any longer."
"Y-You'll really do it?" he asked, then gave a sigh of relief. After everything they'd just gone through with FireYaku, he had clearly been made very high-strung. Or perhaps there was another reason... "You can't imagine what it means to me. The perfect location will be BeachNet; I've already got a spot in mind that is public without being overly crowded, commanding excellent scenery as well. It would actually be a nice place to spend an afternoon if I could get time off..."

Saying "time off" seemed to remind him that pretty soon, he'd be seeking employment again; from what he'd said earlier, it sounded like Showbizz was cutting him loose. He looked momentarily uncertain, then remembered the opportunity that lay ahead of him. "Yes, SplashLady, proceed on to these coordinates. We'll hammer out the details of the shoot there. I'll need to pick the perfect spot, get you in wardrobe... find an actor..." he murmured, rubbing his chin briefly in deep contemplation before remembering that she still needed the data. "Here are the coordinates. I'll see you there," the cameraman finished, then disappeared.

*SplashLady gets: 10 PhotoMan FXP*

((Topic opening shortly))
Beach Area...somehow, she wasn't surprised. It did fit her, she supposed, even if she was more a fan of Yoka. "Okay, I'll be there!" Upon seeing PhotoMan leave, however, she frowned and rested a hand on her hip. "...Is it just me, or was he looking a lot more pumped for this than the others?"

"Eh, probably just you!"

"Oh, hey Sabrina! Surprised you're not looking like a prune, after all that soaking!"

"I'll have plenty of time to look wrinkly when I'm old! I'm almost done, though...the initial awesomeness feeling's wearing off. Plus, if I take too long, someone else'll come in here, and do you have any idea weird it'd be, being naked in front of a total stranger?!"

"[size0]Better idea than you think...[/size] This isn't exactly rush hour, though. It'll probably get more patrons later on after everyone eats supper!"

"I guess...but I think I'm getting out anyway. I'm getting kinda hungry, anyway." ...Which returned her to the issue at hand, namely that her towel was sorta far away. She could probably reach it without having to get completely out, but..."Anyway, you go on ahead. You won't need to fight, so it shouldn't matter if I can't send over BattleChips or anything!"

"Right. Better get over there quick, or PhotoMan'll think I'm getting cold feet!" And with that, the mermaid Navi vanished.

(TO BEACH...INDIRECTLY)