"The Voice" Talkshow Set

...Okay, now he was in a bind. Not literally, he wasn't into bondage, but...the situation was...interesting, to say the least. Suffice it to say that the gangster chick looked MUCH better from this angle. But...t...if he focused on her entirely, Kindle couldn't make those flames to attack the other two. But then again, since the opposition started attacking each other, was that really necessary? He was inclined to think no. Which meant all he needed to do was wait, then he could finish off the winner.

"Well, if everyone's fine with it..." Seriously, she was an idiot to not realize that this wasn't what VoiceMan meant. But hey, who was he to complain? Now, to grab each buttock with the corresponding hand, then move in an up-down motion...yep, that'd work...however, he couldn't 100% focus on the back order. After all, he WAS still in a mission, so he should keep tabs on the enemy, even in a moment of pleasure.
"... Don't get carried away back there! Keep it in your pants, see!" Capo warned him, curling her hands inward while staying on all fours. The look and feel was all pretty obscene.

Kindle bit her lip, realizing that telling Capo what was going on would only make things worse but still feeling understandably as though she was betraying her co-worker by not explaining the situation. "G-Good work, Capo!"[font=Bodoni MT][/font]

"Why am I the only one doing any of the work?! Help me out!"

"I don't mean to rub you the wrong way, but you haven't left me very much room to work with..."[font=Bodoni MT][/font]

"Fine, I've got this. I can feel it working, anyways!" she boasted, trying her best to look confident and in control despite her embarrassment at the situation. "I'm going to suggest that next time, the boss hires somebody with more ordinary powers to help us out, though!"

Meanwhile, the other two continued to struggle on the floor, oblivious to what was happening. As SharpMan had expected, Utopia soon rose out of the floor, just as ominously as she'd first arrived. "Utopia returns! REPORT: The mission failed. Radio escaped before she could be terminated. Even still, my orders remain to serve SharpMan until she's terminated! What is your next dream? You only need tell me to reach your ideal!"[color=purple][/color] she sang, striking another pose.

"Can't you see he's busy!?" Capo called out angrily, feeling sort of indignant at the idea that he could have enough free mental capacity to carry on a conversation while she worked on him. "Whatever, if your powers are really that great, you should get it as big as possible! Then you can just blast those two, right? Get her and Kindle to help or something!"

Of course, SharpMan knew that Utopia was probably capable of blasting those two herself, but Capo didn't.

00:06:30 UNTIL SHOWTIME

Bonsai C: 120 HP (BambooSword: 1 use)
Flight Attendant Navi: 120 HP
Utopia: 540 HP

SharpMan: 150 HP (FireKnife: 5 uses)
Kindle: 70 HP
Capo: 160 HP

Terrain: 95% normal, 5% broken
...Sigh. Utopia just HAD to show up now. Oh well, at least this way he wouldn't need to change clothes from getting too carried away. Releasing his grip on Capo, SharpMan elegantly backflipped, somehow not cutting her with his various blades. "So, she got away...at any rate, she's gone for now, which is fine. All right, fun time's over! Utopia, accept this directive, and accept no others until it's complete! Eliminate the plant and flight attendant Navis from this home page, and do so as quickly as you can!" Okay, he was getting the hang of ordering her...he thought, anyway. Quite frankly, it was impossible to be sure.
"Wait... but then... what were you doing just now, anyways?!" Capo cried in outrage, looking back to where SharpMan had flipped away from her. "What were Kindle and I doing, just helping you pass the time?!"

"You helped, you helped! Calm down!"[font=Bodoni MT][/font] Kindle sobbed, running over to hold the confused button-man navi down. The two, wrestling half-naked on the floor, were pretty nice to watch. Amusingly, now everyone in the room except SharpMan and Utopia were fighting a supposed ally, while SharpMan himself spoke to a former enemy.

"NEW DIRECTIVE: Eliminate plant and flight attendant navis,; accept no other orders; work quickly! Utopia hears your command, and will work to achieve your dream!"[color=purple][/color] the silver-bodied navi replied, turning to face the two enemies. Without another word, she formed a tremendous, three-barreled, silver cannon and held it with both arms. It didn't take long to figure out, from the charging, that she'd summoned a magnum.

A burning purple laser shot out from the weapon and swept over the two, lighting both on fire simultaneously while blowing another far less pretty hole in the set. Both of them stared back in crispy, blackened shock for a while, before the airline stewardess simply cut her losses and jacked out.

"My fortunate prey
Saved by luck this evening
I'll have it next time!"

Bonsai didn't stay any longer either; she disappeared in a green beam. Utopia threw aside her cannon carelessly, then turned back to SharpMan, posing with both forearms locked together in a pyramid above her hair. "Objective failed! The two escaped. Accepting no further orders. Remaining orders: do not leave until... no... Error. Utopia was not supposed to accept any new directives until Radio was eliminated. Radio was not eliminated, yet a new directive was accepted..."[color=purple][/color]

Utopia floated down to the ground slowly, looking sullen as though her ego was deflated. "Utopia failed! Requesting permission for full system and directive reboot from current master,"[color=purple][/color] she droned, not using any poses.

"What's going on...? Hey, robot! Where's the boss?! Capo barked, in the process of pulling back up and buttoning her miniskirt.

Utopia, of course, gave no responses. VoiceMan might be on his way back to the set, but there was no way of telling. Regardless, some cleanup would certainly need to occur before he got here. Not that that was part of SharpMan's job description...

The only person who seemed genuinely happy about the way things had turned out was Kindle. "I-I'm just so happy that we're finally going to get to do the show!"[font=Bodoni MT][/font] she blubbered, holding her fists up to her eyes. "After that bonsai woman attacked, I thought we were through! A-And Capo was attacked at the same time... and then we came back, and VoiceMan was attacked... I thought it was all over!"[font=Bodoni MT][/font]

"We can't do it without the boss, stupid! Hey, guy. Use your communicator or whatever to try to talk to him!" Capo demanded, slowly fixing her shirt back into place.

00:06:00 UNTIL SHOWTIME

Bonsai C: ESCAPED
Flight Attendant Navi: ESCAPED
Utopia: 540 HP

SharpMan: 150 HP (FireKnife: 5 uses)
Kindle: 70 HP
Capo: 160 HP

Terrain: 85% normal, 15% broken
More than anything, SharpMan was amused by Capo's outburst, and let it be shown via a menacing smirk. "Yep, pretty much! It distracted everyone else from the real plan, and besides, who would turn something like that down? Not me, that's for sure!" He then proceeded to watch the two female Navis get down to business. Too bad he didn't have a MudSeed or something. That'd make it even more awesome.

Oh well, watching the other Navi blast the other two into comical soot was amusing, as well. Of course, it would've been more satisfying to rip them to shreds himself, but no plan was perfect. "What are you talking about? I told you to eliminate them from the home page. Unless they're still here somewhere, I'd say you did your job really well! Trust me, I'm plenty satisfied with your actions! ...But, if want to completely reboot, by all means. Once you're done with that, though, I have two new directives. First, you will never again accept any directive from Radio.EXE! And second, take me to where you last saw VoiceMan!"

Speaking of which, flawed as it may be, the communicator wasn't a terrible idea. He pulled it out, and proceeded to talk into it. "Yo, this is SharpMan! I'm coming down to get you! The set's kind of a mess, but...eh, you might be able to salvage some stuff from it!"

And speaking of THAT, doing the show on the set as is was probably not a brilliant idea. "Kindle! ...Other Navi with the nice culo that I can't remember the name of! Try and clean as much of the set as you can while I go get VoiceMan! It looks like a war zone, and that's not the image you want to project on a talk show! At least not unless they're in an actual war zone, and trust me, this is NOT an actual war zone!" Okay, now to find VoiceMan...
Capo's face screwed up, as though she was having a hard time comprehending how he could be so brazen about it all. "Well gee, glad to hear it was good for you," she sighed, fiddling with one of her cufflinks. "And my name's Capo, not Culo, see? You remember that, SharpMan," she grumbled, only remembering his name because she overheard him speaking it into the receiver.

"Good, good. I'm headed back up using the elevator right now. Sorry, the signal strength hasn't been great since that bunker is fortified against most types of communications. We're lucky the little bit that got through managed to,"[font=Bodoni MT][/font] VoiceMan responded. "I can't wait to shake your hand, SharpMan."[font=Bodoni MT][/font]

Kindle redressed while Capo busied herself cleaning up the set. It didn't look like she'd be finished in the remaining time, which was less than six minutes, but they'd surely figure something out.

"You are satisfied? If my master is satisfied than so am I!"[color=purple][/color] Utopia replied, posing with both arms spread like wings. "Lowering reboot priority; reboot no longer necessary. NEW DIRECTIVE: accept no further orders from Radio. NEW DIRECTIVE: take SharpMan to where it was that I last saw VoiceMan. So you command, so it shall be done!"[color=purple][/color]

Utopia scooped SharpMan up in both arms, pressing her surprisingly soft silver body into him. The two floated downward through the hole she'd made; SharpMan quickly found that it was suffocatingly dark and cramped. Still, she navigated effortlessly through all of the blackness, finally reaching a hole she'd carved in the wall earlier. Red lights shone through the hole; quickly, Utopia delivered both of them into the opening

"This is where I last spotted VoiceMan, during his showdown with Radio! I wounded Radio, and she retreated. VoiceMan is no longer in this location. Your wish is complete! Please instruct me with any new directives,"[color=purple][/color] Utopia explained, striking another triumphant pose despite the fact that she'd just delivered SharpMan to a functionally useless area. One big console sat in the center of the room, and an elevator shaft opened up on the right side. VoiceMan must have already taken that elevator back up, leaving SharpMan alone in the red-lit room with the giant futuristic genie.

00:05:45 UNTIL SHOWTIME
"Right. Capo. Got it." Actually, Culo fit her better, based on what he saw, but whatever. Also, seemed like VoiceMan was on his way back. "Ah, guess I won't need to head do-grk!" But down he went anyway, courtesy of the crazy Navi..."...All right, that one was my fault..."

There wasn't much down there, though he was mildly curious what it was for. Was it the bunker VoiceMan had just talked about? Eh, whatever, didn't look like there was anything of importance. "We shouldn't waste time here. Utopia, take me back to the set!" Yep, it was definitely nice to give orders for a change, instead of simply accepting them.
"I hear your command, and I will make your dream a reality!"[color=purple][/color] Utopia announced, squishing SharpMan back into her bosom. It was sort of surprising she wasn't cutting herself by doing so. In an instant, SharpMan was whisked through the darkness from which he came, landing along with the silver-skinned navi back at the set. Moving through the hole almost felt like some sort of dizzying amusement part ride.

"Your wish is granted! Accepting new directives,"[color=purple][/color] she announced, posing with both her both palms in front of her face, spreading all of her fingers.

"I have one, actually. Help me clean up this mess, if you would,"[font=Bodoni MT][/font] VoiceMan requested, apparently knowing enough about Utopia by now to make demands of her. Complying, Utopia set to work with greater efficiency than his two girls (who were no longer here) fixing up the set. "You've done well, SharpMan. Real well! I feel like the girls will be more motivated than ever now. They're cleaned up and back on scene for their duties. Only, uh... Capo forgot her tie. I wonder why she wasn't wearing it?"[font=Bodoni MT][/font]

"At any rate, let's go over your payment. For starters, I'm sure you don't want to stick around and help us with the show; that's just fine, you've worked hard enough already, and honestly, I'm breaking the bank paying you already,"[font=Bodoni MT][/font] the host laughed, leaning one hand against his newly repaired desk. "That item you asked for: the CustomSword. You'll find it waiting for you back at the kiosk. As for the premium, I can give you that right now. How does 3000z found? You've more than earned it,"[font=Bodoni MT][/font] he suggested.

In the real world, Hector's PET gave off a notification of a new e-mail. Someone was trying to contact him...

((SharpMan GET: 3000z))
"I'll level with you. If I never see this set again, it'll be too soon!" SharpMan was pretty sure he lost some brain cells in this mission...how many, he wasn't sure, but he could feel a small part of his mind dying as he spoke. "...Don't get me wrong, though. You and you associates are okay in my book." For different reasons, of course. "But the people that tried to ruin it. Were. Complete. IDIOTS. ...Uhh, present company excluded." The bladed Navi looked over at Utopia as he spoke it. He didn't really mean it, but at least she was good for a few laughs. That had to be worth something.

Speaking of worth, time to collect payment, which incidentally was one of the two greatest moments of missions. The greatest, if the mission didn't involve destroying the enemy. "3000z, eh..."

"That'll be fine, SharpMan. Accept."

Hmm, if he felt that way right after an e-mail...ah, right, THAT. "Ha, gotcha! All right, 3000z it is! It's pretty generous of you to give it in addition to such a rare chip!" It was a number that was nicely divisible by 70%, after all. "Well, I believe I'll be on my way. Things to do, memories to delete, all that garbage. Good luck with the show." And so, the bladed Navi did something he had been wanting to do for quite a while: turn into a beam of light on his own volition, and retreat to the safety of the PET.
((SharpMan gets: +3 Agent FXP, +5 VoiceMan FXP, +10 Kindle FXP, +6 Capo FXP, +5 Utopia FXP))