Charity Event Page

"Cookies aside, in just a little bit, I believe we and all of the viewers at home will have a very good idea of whether you need to be exercising more,"[font=eras demi itc][/font] Oni chuckled ominously before stuffing his face with another handful of cookies. He'd already eaten well over half of the tray's load.

"At any rate, it's natural to feel a little material when discussing wishes, I'd think,"[color=green][/color] Holly explained, picking up another letter as she spoke. "Let's see what the next viewer has to say... The navi's been naughty, and the sender wants... 'For a certain desecrated section of Yumland Net currently haunted by trolls to be restored to its former beauty.' Wow, that sounds pretty serious! You'd think this was for a Halloween survey, not a Christmas one!"[color=green][/color]

"That sounds a bit like something that the NetPolice need to handle," Somnia commented, still smiling despite her comment. "Maybe I'll swing by there and look for some trolls later."

"Y-You don't think it's just a prank? It sounds sort of out there,"[color=green][/color] Holly laughed in response. "Their outfit of choice is... red and green ribbons, with anything else optional! It's getting saucy again!"[color=green][/color]

"Indeed it is! Something like that sends quite a statement," Somnia replied with a nod, causing the fluffy ball at the back of her long cap to bob slightly. "Let's see what mine says..." She paused to clear her throat, then continued. "'Dude, I just wish I knew where I was right now. It's dark, I hear laughing, and frankly, it's giving me the willies, man. It's just like that time I blacked out, and didn't know where I was for a year, dude. Then, some weird guy showed up and asked me some gnarly questions, and confused me, dude. And then, I was like, "Whoa! Far out, this is weird, man."' Yeah.'"

"... Not trying to offend, but it sounded a bit odd just now, hearing something so animated being said by you, Ms. Somnia!"[color=green][/color]

"'Leather, feather, or weather. I'm not sure what that means, either, dude.' That's what they request for outfit. I'm not quite sure what to make of it..."

"Hmmmm..."[font=eras demi itc][/font] Oni grumbled, rubbing his bearded chin with serious thought. "It does have potential..."[font=eras demi itc][/font]

Quote (Oni's List)

See-Through Nightgown (NS girl says no, going to push it anyways)
Sweater (letters didn't say anything else with these, might be a loophole)
Suit (with glasses and heels? a miniskirt too... they might let the shirt go unbuttoned if I push it)
Glasses? Heels? Accessories? (need something else to put with it, girls refuse to go tastefully nude)
Reindeer with lights (good one, I think I've got Lite's)
Santa suit (that's an easy one, brought lots of types)
Something light and easy to move in (open to interpretation, keep it as a fallback)
Classy Dress (kind of lame, hard to make it really erotic)
Green and Red Ribbons (a good one!)
Leather? (I do have some good pieces)
Feathers? (That's tricky, but I have some of that too)
Something that shows off an athletic body (let's wait for one of the girls to speak up?)
Nothing (probably not getting this one)
"Trolls? There are trolls on the Net?...Well, I know there are, but troll trolls? Who knew?"

"It'd be easier to list what's not on the Net, hon. In fact, I'd go so far as to say it wouldn't really be a list."

"Hmm. If that's not a prank, Yumland Area might have some problems. Syki, go ahead and read another letter, okay? I'm gonna make a few calls, okay?" Without waiting for an answer, Lite brought up a screen in front of her, though it was blocked from all directions aside from the one she was facing. "Hmm...who's free right now..."

"...Um, yeah. I suppose I might as well...though, before I do, someone should go find out what Navi Somnia's last letter came from was smoking as they wrote it. I'm not much for drugs, but anything THAT powerful should be tried once. ...But remember, kids, drugs are bad! Don't use them!" Public service message aside, another letter levitated over to the psychic Navi, who started reading away. "This Navi's been nice, which means more work for Santa. I'm sure he's thrilled."

"What do you mean, no one's available?!"

"...Ahem. Their wish is...'To save the ones we are seeking. Their identity will be concealed for their safety, lest those that would prevent us from completing out task to begin their undue annihilation. Though, I do wish for our ratings to continue to climb.' If anyone's doubting if these are real, trust me...no one could make some of these things up. They also give a certain time of a certain day...so really, that survey's writer is about as anonymous as Holly is to me right now. And no, I'm not saying what show it is, to keep things anonymous...AND so they won't get free advertising. Nice try, but no free rides here! Though I have met this Navi before, and they were incredibly nice, despite being a TV star. So this is one case where I can say, without doing a reading, that they deserve their wish list. And that's all I'll say, so I don't sound so cryptic, myself."

"Ugh, you're no help at all! No, just forget it, I'll do it myself when I have time. Even though I'm an Elec Navi and it's a Wood heavy Net...oh shoot, gotta go! I'm still on TV!"

"...AND...their outfit choice is 'I have never been a fan of colder climates...warm, tropical apparel eases the spirit, even at Christmas!' You know, that's not a bad suggestion. I may not look like it, but I'm from Yumland, so I like it hot."

"Really? Wow, wouldn't have guessed that. I'm a native of DenCity, myself, so meh to hot weather!" Another letter and another cookie were quickly snatched up. Between Boss Oni and Lite, they were just about gone now. "This Navi's been naughty, boo! Their wish is 'A little more time to complete my assignments, maybe a couple more days. Or weeks. That works. I'd also like a certain Navi to be a little less visceral with how she says and does things. Maybe be a little more like her sister. That'd be nice.' Hmm...I think we could all use extra time for doing stuff! But I don't think even Santa can whip up that kind of magic..."

"Amen to that one..."

"Oh, and their outfit is 'red ribbons'. You know, I really hope they don't mean ribbons, and nothing else..."

"You never know...you never know." An aside glare at 'Santa' made it quite clear that Syki could think of at least one person that could come up with that...
"Is it really so unbelievable? We already got one that was green and red ribbons with nothing else,"[font=eras demi itc][/font] Boss Oni replied with a smirk, sinking lower into his seat. He had decided to be gracious and leave the last cookie for somebody else to eat (it was also waaaay over at the other side of the table where he couldn't reach it). "Oh! Perhaps this is like clearance to use one of the green and red ribbon outfits, but leave aside all of the green ones and just use the red ones?! Oh ho ho!"[font=eras demi itc][/font]

"Boy, sounds like Santa's pretty stingy this year,"[color=green][/color] Holly laughed in response. "Well, girls, we're running low on time to read messages. We're lucky that we made it this year without any serious mishaps! Well, except for that one thing... but still, not nearly as bad as last year!"[color=green][/color]

"Wait, you girls aren't done yet! Are you forgetting something? I believe there was a promise that you girls would do whatever it took to make this a resounding success! As I recall, that entailed you four wearing some of the outfits recommended by our readers,"[font=eras demi itc][/font] Oni spoke up, crossing both of his arms across his chest in an authoritarian way. "I've even taken the liberty of writing up what each of you girls ought to wear! Santa is great at picking out the best present for each and every person, meheheehehe...."[font=eras demi itc][/font]

"Oh, right! We did say we were going to do that, didn't we?"[color=green][/color] Holly chuckled, smiling with genuine mirth. After that, however, she simply crossed both hands in her lap and made no further attempts to get ready.

"... S-Santa's not joking around! You girls get up and get behind those curtains!"[font=eras demi itc][/font] Oni raved, shaking the set as he jumped up from his sitting position. "I'll bring them to you. You girls just get stripped, alright?!"[font=eras demi itc][/font]

After a long yawn, Somnia finally got up, stretching her arms above her head as she did. "I'm eager to get back to bed, personally. We'd best get this over with. Don't you think the viewers would like to see us all more enthusiastic?" she asked, smiling down towards the others.

"Y-You're talking about being enthusiastic? And haven't you been sleeping this whole time?"[color=green][/color] Holly asked, sighing deeply. "Well, she has a point! Alright, girls, let's do it!"[color=green][/color]

"Yes, good! Be enthusiastic, girls. How about this: as a reward, once this is all over, you girls can tell me all your wish and I'll do my best to grant it! You all can discuss what you want while you get changed. One wish, granted by the graciousness of the sh- er, Santa himself!"[font=eras demi itc][/font] Santa guffawed, pressing one fist to his chest. "Come on, girls, chop chop!"[font=eras demi itc][/font]

Somnia made her way sleepily over to the curtains that had flipped out of the back bookcases along with the outfits, looking a bit like a sluggish ghost due to her outfit, which obscured the movement of her feet. Holly got up to skamper along with her. Oni raised one hand, as if to playfully pat her upon the butt, then just managed to stop himself. "It would not hurt to remember that she's high ranked within Creel..."[font=eras demi itc][/font]
"Hmmm, I forgot all about the costume changing. Ah well." After standing up and stretching for a moment, Syki casually walked over, making sure to stop before getting behind the curtain. "I would like to say, however...nice boys don't sneak a peek at unwrapped presents. If I see someone's being naughty, they will be SWIFTLY punished. And don't think a naughty boy can get away with tricks to do so, as there are unseen forces capable of delivering justice." And behind the curtain she went.

"Uh...I think I'm missing the boat here. All right, up I go!" And by up, Lite apparently meant about 2 inches, as she floated that high above the ground, and making a quick stop to grab the last cookie. "Can't let this go to waste!" It took all of a few seconds for the sweet treat to be scarfed down, at which point the shining Navi started to head for the curtain along with the others. "Hmm...one wish, huh? Wonder what we could all agree on?" There had to be SOMETHING the four faction Navis could all agree on, after all...wasn't there?
"Yeah, yeah! Santa knows the drill. Santa will just sit here and... watch the mildly transparent curtains,"[font=eras demi itc][/font] he murmured, allowing his words to trail off. He switched chairs before slowly crossing both hands beneath his chin and leaning forward to watch. "Oh, right! Zazz, dear, come over here and fetch the costumes I've got circled on this list here,"[font=eras demi itc][/font] he beckoned towards the camera, which now lay over his shoulder.

An energetic, lanky woman with vibrant orange-red hair, clad in a black skinsuit with red armor, ran on stage. With more than a few words to Oni, sounding nearly as enthusiastic as he did, she snatched the list and then ran up to the racks, fetching the costumes. As she did, she seemed to be having an even harder time than Oni avoiding the temptation to take a peek behind the curtains.

Oni's eyes watched the shrouds quietly, licking his lips as each girl slowly changed out of her clothing. "Ooooh, yes, the praiseworthy hips of Holly, so gracious and caring. The shining gem of Creel that makes that fool Wurm worth tolerating! If only all women on this net could be faithful and beautiful, just as you are, I would not have need for my methods"[font=eras demi itc][/font] he whispered to himself, watching as Holly's shape pulled off its clothing (though the details were cruelly difficult to make out).

"And Somnia! Time has not corroded your supple form... Each time I gaze upon your restful face, it tempts me to wake you, just to see that dizzy glimmer in your eye. Those womanly, child-bearing hips... how did the NetPolice ever gain an asset such as you..."[font=eras demi itc][/font]

"Reveal your mysteries to me, Syki, and all of the rest of us. If you have so much pride, show it to us now! A woman's body is a temple, and I am here to worship... How quaint that I desire a seer more even than her predictions, mhmhmhm... That lithe body... That Neo-Shogun really knows how to pick his girls..."[font=eras demi itc][/font]

"I'm excited about Lite too, you know? Nobody knows much about the Sol Battalion, and that's a tragedy! Isn't it a tragedy? It's sad for them, but sadder for the rest of us. They've been hiding such a gorgeous beauty, out of sight from all of the net! No more, I say! I wanna see all of Lite, fully illuminated, you know? Don't you want to know if she's filling that bulb top of hers? I know I do! I'm ecstatic!"[color=990000][/color]

"Indeed, I... What? Quit stealing my monologue, Zazz! Go work the camera,"[font=eras demi itc][/font] he grumbled, pushing her off the stage towards the camera itself. "We are all ready! You girls have had your time! Come and reveal yourself!"[font=eras demi itc][/font]

"Wait! Too much at once and I might explode, depriving the net of my delightful performances! That would be awful, wouldn't it? A tragedy! Sad for me, but sadder for all others. Why don't we have them come out one at a time?"[color=990000][/color]

"Splendid idea! Just to be fair, why don't I pick one randomly? Let's see... eenie meenie miney moe!"[font=eras demi itc][/font] he chuckled, covering his eyes and performing a simple trick used by children to ensure fairness. "Ah, Somnia! Looks like you're up first."[font=eras demi itc][/font]

"I guess it's age before beauty, as they say, Santa?" her voice responded from behind the curtain. Oni didn't answer, only giving another confused grin in reply. "Alright then," she yawned, pushing aside her own curtain with a slow sweep of her hand.

With her sleeping cap removed, Somnia's ethereal white hair framed her face in a wide bob. Her face shone slightly pink, warmer than usual, as she tugged down the hem of her single garment: a white, Christmas sweater, decorated with a green, cursive "MERRY CHRISTMAS" across her expansive chest, along with yellow bell stitching. The entirety of her legs were visible with no shoes or stockings, showing that she really had no need to worry about her figure in old age. "It's a little embarrassing, walking around barefooted..." The shirt sagged enough at the top to show off her slender shoulders and collar as well.

"The shoes... not the pants...? W-Well, at any rate, I chose this outfit because it fits you so perfectly, dear Somnia! A comfy sweater looks so natural on you, along with those long sleeves, covering just your palms. Ah, and I thought I had sized it perfectly for modesty, but your over-sized bosom is making it rise to such an indecent point! How naughty!"[font=eras demi itc][/font] Santa chuckled like a pervert, rubbing his hands together.

"I think you're the one being naughty, Santa," she responded with a scolding pout, keeping the sweater held down in the middle as she took a seat back in her armchair. Oni watched anxiously as she began to fall asleep again, hoping that her grip would come loose on that center point of the fabric. It did not.

Avoiding the urge to crane his neck just a bit more to get a look underneath, he widened his grin. "What an appetizer! I can hardly wait to see what's next... Eenie meenie miney moe! Catch a Syki by her toe! You're next out!"[font=eras demi itc][/font] he called out, cupping his hands around his mouth to project his voice.

"I'm still a little worried for whatever children you're giving this impression of Santa to... Santa," Somnia chuckled from her sleepy daze.
"Yes, yes, just a moment. Have to get this last one on...finished. Ready or not, here I come. I sense you and the viewers are going to enjoy this quite a bit..."

The psychic Navi shoved aside the curtain, revealing that she'd earn a ribbon for her outfit...which would go perfectly with the rest of the ribbons. Taking point was a single red ribbon draped tightly across her chest. She had put it on so that she showed no more cleavage than her normal outfit, but she quite possibly overcompensated in that regard, as the bottoms of her breasts were quite visible. She seemed entirely unaware of this, however, as she tugged at it to move it further up just a hair.

Fortunately for Syki, this wasn't the only ribbon she was wearing; further down was a thicker, green ribbon, folded into a sumo loincloth shape. A small amount of black showed beneath, revealing that she was, in fact, wearing underwear beneath it. It was fairly difficult to notice if one wasn't paying especially close attention, however. Someone had possible mismeasured her, however, as the part along right hip looked as though it could snap at any moment from tightness.

A 180 revealed that various red and green ribbons were tied throughout her long purple hair, revealing that both the top and bottom ribbons had large bows in back. Neither seemed overly tight, and it seemed as though one good yank could undo either... Strangely, her face below the eyes were draped in ribbons, as well, creating a more opaque veil for it. Apparently, she really wanted to keep her face hidden for some reason.

"Well? I know I pull this off incredibly well, but am I really leaving THE Boss Oni speechless?" Because if she was, it was undoubtedly the crowning moment of her life to shut him up. With that thought resonating in her mind, she headed back to her seat and utilized it, notably not crossing her legs. Admittedly, if she did, that big green ribbon would almost certainly rip from the stress...
"Mhmhmhm! With a present like that, I couldn't avoid tearing apart the wrapping paper even if I tried!"[font=eras demi itc][/font] Oni cackled, nearly slobbering as he ignored both the fact that his hands were probably too big to unwrap something without tearing it anyways and the fact that the thing probably only required a little tug anywhere to become a wardrobe malfunction. "It is very much to my taste..."[font=eras demi itc][/font]

"Those ribbons are cute! It's a very different look for you~" Somnia cooed, pressing her hands together in a small clap. "The ones in your hair, I mean. The others are... well, cute might be the wrong word for it."

"I think the whole package is pretty cute, myself,"[font=eras demi itc][/font] the Mafia Santa rebutted her, doing nothing to hide his staring. "Let's not waste any time, though! Eenie meenie miney moe! Holly's next!"[font=eras demi itc][/font] he called out, pointing one fat finger up towards her curtain.

One red-gloved hand came out from the curtain, seeming similar to her Santa suit, but shorter and fuzzy. "W-Wait! I don't want to come out unless you promise me you're not going to give me creepy commentary like you did the other girls! It's too embarrassing already!"[color=green][/color] Holly warned him, then clutched the curtain.

"Alright, alright! There are those who consider speaking to me an honor and pleasure, you know..."[font=eras demi itc][/font] he grumbled, grasping onto the armrests of his seat.

"Okay then...!"[color=green][/color] the girl muttered from behind the curtain, then slowly pushed it aside. Once it was out of the way, she fidgeted with where to keep her hands, then decided behind her back was fine. "Don't say anything, please..."[color=green][/color]

The gloves and boots had both been swapped out for red, fuzzy versions, shorter than their counterparts with white fluff at each cuff. Her head was no longer topped with a santa hat, revealing the top of her chocolate brown hair.

The concept behind the outfit was clearly minimalist. Her heavy breasts were secured by a cherry red, fuzzy top with matching fluff around the cleavage. Of course, there was so little to the top that it was almost silly to call the garment itself bright red. A black belt with a golden buckle fastened the item at the back.

On her lower body, a matching bikini bottom was worn, similarly red and white with a black belt running across the waist. The belt was very low riding, however, with its golden buckle big and inviting on the front, so low that it looked like the belt itself might be all that existed of the piece. She made her way down to the front, turning briefly to adjust the seat cushion. The coverage of the lower body was so poor that it was almost indecent, allowing the audience to get a good look at what they'd been allowed to preview earlier.

She finally took her seat, then stared at Oni a while. "Aren't you going to say anything...?"[color=green][/color] she asked, now finding his silent grin more disarming than anything he would have said.

Oni shook his head with slow satisfaction, then called up to Lite. "You're last, Sol Battalion! Come down and join the others,"[font=eras demi itc][/font] he beckoned her.

"M-Miss Somnia?"[color=green][/color]

"I'm sorry... I was asleep, so I didn't see the skimpy outfit you put on..."

"B-But I didn't pick it out! M-M-Miss Somnia?!"[color=green][/color]

"....zzzz...."
"You know, when I said I liked this idea, this wasn't QUITE what I had in mind..."

"Don't be a baby. You're already changed, now get out here and show off like the rest of us!"

"All right, all right! I didn't say I wasn't coming out!" With that, the question of whether Lite actually needed her bulb as large as it was...

...The answer was 'no, but she needs a bulb of some sort', as the shining Navi came out wearing little more than a fur bikini. The top was strapless, though nice and tight to ensure that she wouldn't pop out of it. And to the surprise of certain viewers, while probably not capable of suffocation, her chest was definitely capable of popping out.

Down below, the bottom, shocking, was not a thong...barely. Though nothing overly racy was visible, the outer portions of her rear were clearly displayed. A reindeer tail-like appendage decorated the back, appropriately where the tail bone was.

Atop her head, a pair of antlers were tied on, decorated with various Christmas lights. Her hair now no longer had the lights at their ends, though they were still tied in two long ponytails that extended to her hips. A single red bulb occupied her nose. Strangely, all her lights were off...

"That's very nice, but...why aren't your lights on? Is there no power outlet nearby?"

"Power outlet? Don't underestimate me! I'm called Lite for a reason! Power...ON!" With a snap of her fingers, every last light on the antlers began to finally shine brightly. "And the nose is my own personal addition! I just have to put a little extra power in it, like so..." The red light began to glow, giving off an odd, high pitched noise in the process. It only lasted for a couple of seconds, however, as it reverted to being shineless. "I can't do it much longer than that, since the bulb gets hot. Plus, the noise gets irritating after a while!"

"By the way, nice outfits, everyone! They're a little more skimpy than probably necessary, though...but overall, and I hate to admit this, I think Santa did an all right job picking them out! Not too bad, Santa!" Lite hovered and gave Boss Oni a thumbs up, in what was possibly the only genuine compliment he had received that entire year.

This didn't seem to sit overly well with Syki, who sighed and closed her eyes as she pnched the bridge of her nose. "I'm...going to refrain from commenting on that..."
"Ho ho ho! The assets of the Sol Battalion are as great as advertised! Don't you look delightful in that outfit?"[font=eras demi itc][/font] Oni cooed, pressing both hands together with pleasure. "And polite, too! Such a rare trait in the reindeer- er, women I deal with, hmhmhm!"[font=eras demi itc][/font]

"My, that is a cute one! The only thing missing is some reins for you to bite down on," Somnia joked, tugging at her sweater hem self-consciously.

"M-Miss Somnia, please don't give Santa any other ideas...!"[color=green][/color] Holly groaned, squirming in her seat.

"I think this year's been a spectacular success!"[font=eras demi itc][/font] Santa announced, crossing both arms across his chest. "So many chip donations matched, lovely girls all around! I think everyone's going to feel a little better about each faction after seeing what scrumptious- er, generous girls each faction possesses."[font=eras demi itc][/font]

Holly and Somnia nodded, trying to ignore where Santa's ice-pack had obviously risen from where it ought to be on a calm and unexcited lap. "Alright, girls! As promised, why don't all of you come sit on Santa's lap and tell him what you all decided you wanted! There's plenty of room for all four of you, don't be shy! Muhehehe!"[font=eras demi itc][/font] he continued, patting his upper legs in an utterly vulgar gesture.

"Oh, right! About your lap... and don't take this personally... buuut..."[color=green][/color]
The four Navis gathered in front of 'Santa', though before they could express the wish, Lite signaled to stop them, and turned towards the camera. "On behalf of the NetPolice, NetMafia, Neo-Shogunate Army, and the Sol Battalion, this is Lite, wishing you and yours a merry Christmas, and a happy New Year's! And with any luck, Boss Oni won't! Now, girls!"

Boss Oni's ice pack floated off of its owner, courtesy of Syki, who began to raise her foot as high as she could. All three other lady Navis did the same, and with a joint "MERRY CHRISTMAS!" slammed them into his groin, as hard as they could possibly muster...