Djinni's Homepage

While it can be used by Na'im, it was created by Djinni as Na'im had no interest in setting one up. As such its design was decided on by Djinni. The area is simply a massive volcano that's still active with lava and broken stones around it. The rest of the area is simply a desert with an oasis in various places. Information on the website can only be procured by accessing an oasis, but only those who are familiar or have directions can actually find them. The sky is dark with a lot of stars and falling stars occur quite often and aside from that, Djinni's emblem is ever present like a sun.

People with access to all information on this homepage:
- Na'im bin Asad
- Djinni.EXE
- Szand.SP
- Oasis.SP
Title: Battlechip List
Created by: Na'im bin Asad
Additional access: N/A

1x Counter1 [1-Hit I-Field; Special: Status Guard; S Accuracy | Counter: 70 DMG; Impact; Break; A Accuracy; Melee]
1x Discord [50 HP Heavy Object; Confusion To-All (Enemies); 1 Turn Or Until Broken; Ranged]
1x Poltergeist [Telekinesis 3; B Accuracy]
1x SandZone [Create Large Area Of Sand Terrain; S Accuracy]
1x SandWorm1 [80 DMG; Impact; Target on Sand Panels: +50; Back Stab; B Accuracy; Virus]
2x SandRing [Hold 1 For 2 Turns; Ground; S Accuracy; Ranged]
1x Mole2 [Conditional Burrow/Submerge; 2 Turns]
1x Shadow1 [Shadow; 1 Turn]
2x Heatshot [40 FIRE; Splash; A Accuracy; Ranged]
3x FireBurn1 [50 FIRE; Strikes Up To Three Enemies; A Accuracy; Ranged]
1x Firehit2 [90 FIRE; Impact; Double Attack; A Accuracy; Ranged]
1x ElementFlare [40 FIRE; Line Attack; Ground Attack; User On Fire Terrain: +60; B Accuracy; Ranged]
2x Meteor9 [100 HP Object; 30 FIRE x 3; 3 Turns Or Until Broken; D Accuracy; Ranged]
3x Meteor12 [100 HP Object; 30 FIRE x 4; 3 Turns Or Until Broken; D Accuracy; Ranged]
1x FireArm2 [20 FIRE; 4 Hits; FighterSword Range; B Accuracy; Ranged]
2x LavaCannon1 [90 FIRE; User on Lava Panels: +40; B Accuracy; Ranged]
1x Magnum1 [120 FIRE; Breaking; Panel Breaking; 3 Targets; A Accuracy; Ranged]
1x Candle1 [100 HP Heatbody Object; 5 Regen To-All (Self & Allies); 3 Turns Or Until Broken; Ranged]

1x LilBoiler1 [1 HP WOOD Object; Attack Damage: 100 AQUA, Blast 3; Special: Time Delay; E/B Accuracy; Ranged]
Title: Core Data
Created by: Szand.SP

The truth is that Djinni contains two cores within her programming, although these two have fused and cannot be seperated anymore. One of the cores is her own, the core that was created when Na'im first programmed the Navi, and the other is the core of Efreet, a program that was meant to be used as a weapon and destroy networks. The following data written will contain explanations for future reference.

Origin. Efreet was developed by a group of programmers deep in Whazzap, a secret cult that was convinced that the internet was created by their Whazzapian ancestors and that they had the right to control the internet as they pleased. They wanted to achieve this through fear and destruction and if this would fail, they'd destroy the network and rebuild it in their image. Wind of its creation had caught the ears of Whazzap's special force and they sent in Na'im bin Asad to prevent it. His task was to work undercover with them and find out their names and stop the creation of Efreet. Here he came in contact with cultist Isra, who was the only one who knew what was going to happen. Shortly after Efreet was finished, Na'im stole it and fled the country without leaving any trace.

Storage. In order to contain Efreet somewhere safe, Na'im created an enhanced Navi with an increased data storage so this Navi could keep the core in it. Djinni was the result of Navi he had made and her breasts were the tool to capture the program. The enlarged size of her chest was sufficient to contain the massive amount of data that Efreet consisted of, although I still think she looks like a cow.

Fusion. When Djinni's core and the core of Efreet came in contact, they started to fuse and in turn Efreet's original core began to develop a personality similar to a Navi's. A rather vile personality, due to his original creation for destruction. The deed, however, was done already. The cores had fused and if it was kept like this, Djinni's subconscious would have been taken over by Efreet and it would've caused trouble through her.

Seperation. While Djinni used the strength of Efreet to fuel her own abilities, it was too strong to handle at times and protective measurements had to be taken. In order to do so, Na'im had created a plan to divide the program into parts so it couldn't have total control.
Fhyre was the first result of this plan, who had been given the defensive qualities of the Efreet program. If Efreet was to be defeated in his conquest over the networks, he would've been reformed through this. But now it was stripped from the original program, Na'im could implement stronger defenses against Efreet instead of defenses for it.
I was created afterwards and I was given two parts. Its brains and... Vile personality. I won't deny that I act harsh towards Djinni, but it is in my nature. Compared to Fhyre, I am closer related to Efreet than her. But because of my existance, the original program has lost any control whatsoever and is only a mass of raw power which can be handled by Djinni. It is unlikely that there's any need for more programs to divide Efreet.

Current situation. Efreet has successfully and completely fused with Djinni and its existence is only in the form of our individual strengths. Djinni has started to use, maybe subconsciously, the large amount of data from Efreet to create a digital space she can draw forth meteors from in order to attack. In her usual form she can send them forth from the inside of her cape, while in other forms its creation is different. Examples are: weaponry from her cleavage in her business suit GMO or simply out of her body in EternalisCross.
Besides this she has also started to use the secondary core to create a clone of herself. While it is useful, the clone never seems to last long. While I don't want two cows around at any time, I can see the usefulness of it.
Meteors and deceit are what Djinni's abilities consist of. Aside from using data of Efreet's core, she is naturally capable of using her own data too. After all, she is the real Navi in this picture. I believe meteors and fire come from Efreet, while the recent additions of invisibility and others are from herself.

Conclusion. There are no things that can go wrong now. Efreet is gone, except for the memories. Djinni is now her own being without the presence of something else inside of her. And I suppose Efreet's voice lives on in me. This was all.
Title: i like people
Created by: Fhyre.SP

fhyre think djinni is very nice and is a very good friend of fhyre. i really like her boobs and they go squish in my hands. i hope she stays with me forever.
i no think szand likes me. he use me as a tool rather than a person, but i don't think that is bad. i like he has a face unlike me.

who else have fhyre met?

there was the large man. i think broadside his name? djinni liked him but i no know where he went to. i have no seen him lately. but he was biiiiiig. he had pretty lights and his friends were cool. i do no know much about them.

when we fought the silly ninjas there were three other peoples. validus, rhea and eternalis. rhea and eternalis are still with us in djinni's core! eternalis looked fun with his floating goo and i like rhea's hair. i wish mine was as long. validus looked very well equipped! maybe i should try a gun.

i think after that was shisho! he had pretty lights! like broadside but smaller, very smaller. he was very fidgety around djinni and didn't like looking at her. it's weird usually men stare at djinni. maybe it's because he's a boy and not a man!

fhyre met exorcist and bhikkhuni who were fun to be with. i feel like i can be very good friends with bhikkhuni if i give it my best. go for it fhyre. maybe if i get bigger boobs she will like me more? i will ask master about it.

my new friends are named meleeman and damascus, but i do no know if they are friends. they both seem very mean and damascus always looks angry. even mean szand called her a freak! but i know that if i had damascus' boobs, bhikkhuni would like me lots! i like meleeman's helmet but how does he see? does he see?

i will add peoples once i meet more!