RDunrae@MyMail.com

To: RDunrae@MyMail.com
Subject: Re: Heya to you, too

Thanks. I've been fine, just really busy. You never realize how much free time you take for granted until pile upon pile of schoolwork is shoveled into your lap. How about yourself? Life treating you well?

As far as free time, now that the bulk of my projects are out of the way, I'm pretty much free most afternoons. I'm actually just smelling the roses (or maybe that's a dogwood, since roses don't really grow on trees : P) outside of Scilabs at the moment.

-Aelieth Hadrok
Recipient: AHadrok@dentech.edu
Subject: One of the many roses you aren't smelling . . .
Sender: RDunrae@MyMail.com

I'm doing well, too. School has been alright for me. My main source of time occupation has been, well, a new occupation. But that's boring.

And it's nice to hear that you're doing well right now. I'm actually free, too. I'm sort of boring myself in Electown at the moment. Is the dogwood smelling in SciLabs any more interesting?

Sincerely,
Rose
Subject: Is that a double meaning I see?

I guess. I'm actually up this way because I needed to visit the Navi Shop. I gave Holo some new upgrades after the tournament, but they started giving him some problems after a few rounds of virus busting. Guess that's what I get for not fully testing them before sending Holo off into the Net. Things should be fine now, though, since Suitachi happened to have some Process Upgrades in stock. Now I've just gotta test these new upgrades before getting Holo caught in something he can't handle.

-Aelieth Hadrok
Subject: Coincidence

Well, isn't that convenient? I'm also out because I'm upgrading and/or testing my navi. Well, I recently bought the upgrade, I was installing and testing it. I'm not much of a programmer though, so I came down to Electown to see if I could find myself some sort of Manual.

Anyway, want to try consolidating our testing? I bet it'd be more fun that way.

Sincerely,
Rose
Subject: Right-o

Sure, that sounds like fun. Where do you want to meet up?

-Aelieth Hadrok
Subject: Want to meet up?

Want to meet up in SciLabs? I'm done with what I'm doing, I'm willing to see some new scenery, and I'm willing to head down there.

Where are you, specifically? Or, I guess more effectively, where would you like to meet up?

Sincerely,
Rose
Subject: See you there

Sure. I'm actually not too far from the Navi Shop now. Though, if you're taking the Metro over here I can meet you at the station if you'd like.

-Aelieth Hadrok
Subject: I'll see you, too.

Actually I'll be driving. So I could meet you any where. Both the places you mentioned are fine, too. I've got a car and GPS, so wherever you decide shouldn't be a problem.

Where would be most convenient for you?

Sincerely,
Rose
Subject: The store it is, then

Hmm... well, I guess we can meet up in front of the Navi Shop, since it's a nice landmark to go by. I'll see you when you get here!

-Aelieth Hadrok
Subject: Sure is.

I'll see you there then!

This ought to be fun.

Sincerely,
Rose
TO: Rose Dunrae @ RDunrae@MyMail.com
SUBJECT: This Chip's For You!
----------------------------------------------

Thanks for your praise and donations. If your navi is grumpy, this ought to cheer him up: a Wrecker! You can break through just about anything with this. Won't that be fun, smashing and breaking objects? I'm sure he'll love it!

-Holly
[color=green][/color]

*Wrecker attached*