The Blackest Box

"well I know it pulled me here to interface with it, I just don't know what to do once I'm in here." She said scratching her head again.

"Who's this master of yours anyways, and what do you mean "or worse"? "

"Why should hy tell you?" The speaker sounded surprised, as if it actually expected Keena to leave, and more-so that she stayed and kept talking. "You do not belong here. Esspezially eef you do not know who my mastor iz. Get out, before he returns end keelz you end your mastor for be-ink here."
Keena was a little annoyed at how stubborn the AI was being, she wanted answers about this place. She didnt even know how to leave if she wanted to.

"Frankly I'd rather know more about this place anyways... but if you aren't willing to co-operate.." She sighed, shrugging in disappointment. "Seeing as this tablet was left abandoned in the middle of no where, I guess we should just turn it over to the police and let them deal with you. So much for getting it back to whom it belonged to."
"...." The other AI just kinda stood there for a moment, and then started unexpectedly laughing. "Bahahahahaha, you can not be seriouz." It took it a few more moments to settle back down before it continued talking to Keena. "Heh, go ahead, schmot gurly. Hand my tablit ovah to da polizia. My mastor will be along to collekt it in due time. In meantime, hy will watch to make sure you do not start trouble.... or keek my head agin, futbollar." The AI sounded amused, but still wasn't answering any questions.
"The maybe we'll just have to take this tablet apart piece by piece~ My master certainly loves to tinker with electronics." She retorted, getting up close to what she assumed was another AI, anyways.

Keena was tired of getting no where, and if she couldn't get any information out of this, maybe she could get something else. Nimble as ever, her skillful hands attempted to steal something from the shadowed figure trying to use the darkness to her advantage this time. perhaps a chip, maybe some cash, maybe data or information. Anything useful would be nice. She was tired of playing the good girl.

*used: PickPocket*
Keena's hands come away from the AI holding a soft, warm blanket of fabric... Keena had just stolen the AI's cloak. (You've really done it now.)
Out of pure instinct, most likely for survival, Keena immediately faded from sight and backed off from the Ai. It was probably a good idea to get the heck out of there for now.

Keena attempted to jack out, if she still could. If not... she was glad she was invisible.

((used: Stealthwalk1))
The AI Keena had just stolen from stood there in stunned silence for a moment as it realized, but had trouble believing or coping with the fact that Keena had just stolen its cloak right off its body. Both of its eyes were now visible, as apparently the cloak's hood had obscured one, and both were round with surprise. Sadly, Keena couldn't actually see the AI itself, as it was still dark. She couldn't understand the bewildered words coming out of its mouth either, as it seemed to have revereted to speaking whatever native tongue it actually thought in. Probably Zaftran. It hadn't reacted physically just yet, but it was a sure bet that was coming.
Keena was both trying not to laugh, and utterly mortified at what might come if she stuck around, and wasted little time initiating the jack out procedure, trying to get out of there as fast as possible.

Of course taking the cloak with her as a souvenir.

*jack out*
Keena successfully jacked out.