Reality Loop 2 (3/4 Players Currently)

"Kawazoe Tsubasa," Kawazoe said, introducing himself. "Nice meeting you," he said bowing politely.
"So, what role are you in the movie?" Kawazoe asked seriously. He seemed to burn his gaze, well if his eyes were showing, as he had sunglasses on, into Niles.
Niles took the initiative to try and meet eyes with Kawazoe, which turned out to be a mistake as Niles got a severe case of eyebrow twitching as the two locked gazes. Struggling to keep eye contact in light of the intensity of the man's blue-eyed stare, he eventually allowed his line of vision to fall to the sand below. "Ah... I'm nothing big. You see, this'll really be my first time acting, nonetheless on the big screen, and I didn't really shoot for any major role. Like I said, this is just a part-time job, unless it turns out to be something I really enjoy. Even then, I might not be able to continue with my limited drama credentials... I was really lucky they let me in on this one, heh," Niles continued, still rubbing the back of his head habitually. He again allowed his eyes to venture toward Kawazoe's face, but before even reaching his face lost the willpower and allowed himself to turn his head and talk into the air vacantly. "The part I have is nothing big... I'm just gonna be playing a one-liner character, a very minor one with little character I'll be forced to stick to. What about you?" he finished, turning toward Niles since he had to address him directly now but still applying a cheerful squint for safety.
"Oh me, um, I got the role for the 'Mysterious enigma,'" Kawazoe said, lightening his gaze and scratching the back of his head. "You know, the guy who kind of pops out of nowhere, seems to know everything, provides information, disappears mysteriously, only to appear again at some critical moment?" Kawazoe explained, long-winedly
"Aheh, fitting," Niles mumbled under his breath, more as a personal comment than anything else. "Er, but, I didn't see you around much earlier. I imagine, though, that if that's your role," Niles commented, happy to have drawn a connection and to finally meet the new acquaintance on eye level, in spite of his own twitching eyebrow, "then you wouldn't be on much in the early scenes. You hang around until the character needs... I don't know... a world-shaking epiphany or something, right? I guess people'll remember your character no matter how the movie ends up, eh?" Niles added with a laugh. He couldn't help but call to mind a movie in which the world was destroyed. All of the trailers for the sci-fi blockbuster would feature one scene of some bartender making a comment to the hero, who gave a snappy reply. Of course, in the actual movie, that was the bartender's only line at all... this would be the type of character Niles would portray. The corner of his mouth twitched nearly in time with his eyebrow as he dryly chuckled at the thought. It would be pretty much the easiest money he'd earned in his life.
((NPCing))

"You folks seem to be entertaining each other quite nicely!" smirked a thin man with long, feminine blond hair and a receding hairline, walking up slowly toward Niles and his new companion. The man strutted to the side of the two, extending his hand to each and grabbing their right hands one at a time, shaking them forcefully. "Bishougi Nenkei. I'm an actor on the set, in case you two were unaware. Brought here for some minor acting roles, perhaps?" he asked, not directly implying that his role was more important, but certainly suggesting it. The man's mannerisms were really quite annoying in general, and the two already desperately wished to know why he had approached them and how they were to make him go away.
Tch! Niles thought to himself, casting his eyes to the sand again. This pretty boy's one of those young-actor types, in the lead role I imagine. Why can't these people ever be satisfied...? "You're going to be the one rolling in the dough later," he muttered, now under his breath, "Do you really need ego feed on top of that?"

Niles cast his eyes lazily back up to the newcomer, his gaze resting on his forcefully grasped hand rather than the new acquaintance's face. "Ah yes, Mr. Nenkei, it's a pleasure. I'm Niles Crenshaw, and this is Kawazoe Subaru," he incorrectly introduced his new friend, priding himself in successfully recalling the name to mind. "I don't know about him, but yeah, I have a very minor role on the set. So small," he went on, rubbing the back of his head and grinning, "That we might not even ever meet each other on set, until that certain scene I'm in comes up!" He hoped that by mentioning how small his part was, he could divert Bishougi's attention to Kawazoe and get off the hook himself while the big stars talked.
"Kawazoe Tsubasa," Kawazoe corrected, putting emphasis on his last name for effect as he shook Nekei's hand. "So, think dinner's starting yet? Oh wait! Look at that!" Kawazoe exclaimed pointing towards the sun. It was setting, quite beautifully in fact. He stood there for a while, appreciating the sunfall.
"Oh, Tsubasa? Ha, I've never heard of you," the actor laughed, shrugging and blatantly lying through his teeth. "At any rate, you're certainly right. It feels like no time's passed at all, but we really should get back to the hotel," he smiled, flipping his hair and moving back towards the establishment. He presumably intended the other two to follow him. "So, you two don't have any questions for me, do you? I do really know my way around stardom, you know. I can answer any questions for you that you might have!" he flaunted, still not turning as he moved.
"Tsubasa, ah yeah, my bad," Niles muttered in response as Kawazoe turned to take note of the setting sun. Niles watched it as well, though not with the same enthusiasm his new friend took it in. Vacantly, the man reached into his pocket and drew out a new cigarette. He was aware that this was as close as he might ever come to having any romantic reaction to a sunset. The thought didn't really bother him, though: he had decided long ago that the people who had time for romantics either had a gift to make them less distracting or too much free time to devote to them. The smoke rising from the cigarette's tip drifted into the sky to mingle with the already darkening sky.

Casually acknowledging Bishougi's intent to have them follow, Niles turned and placed his hands from his sides into his pockets. He let out a small sigh, indicative of his displeasure at being asked whether he wanted to know more about acting when he'd just finished saying he'd taken it up part-time. "Stardom? Huh... so," he spoke, placing both arms behind his head casually, "how much do you rake in on this? Is it like they picture, with the big bucks and fame coming easy, or does it snowball over time somehow?" He thought he might ask if Bishougi'd ever had to work at anything with manual labor or technical skill, anything farther than born talent, but he decided to hold his tongue.
Kawazoe sighed as the sun set, and headed back to the hotel as well. Hoping that dinner would be waiting for them when they arrived. Though he would probably have to endure Bishougi's rants of his fame for another hour or two.