Two Skies, part 2: Burning Streets

[10 Fifth Cycle, 12:30:11]
The Beginning of the End

Seth woke up and briefly wondered why he had chosen to wake up so late. He wasn't tired, that was for sure. And yes, it was pleasant to sleep so late; he knew now why people did it. But it just wasn't something he would normally do.

As he slid out of his bed in his once-white briefs, he reflected on how nice it felt to do so. He liked walking around his house in his underwear. As his morning half-conscious zombification wore off, though, he gradually started thinking straight again.

He didn't have work today. Thank God. And he didn't have to walk through the rough part of town. Or park his car there. Or walk out to get lunch.

No one was admitting it-- but Lucarton was getting steadily less safe.
Ken woke up, and sat up in bed. He rubbed his eys and opened the blinds. He stepped out of bed and put his clothes on. He went downstairs and ate breakfast. He walked out the door for school with his bag- wait. There was no school today! "WOO!" Ken screamed! Running back inside and running around a bit. He came back out with a skateboard, and jumped off the porch and began to skate. He decided to go to his favortie diner on the corner!
Detective Dalvin darted up in his bed, sweating and feeling his neck momentarily, searching for the comfort of one of his professional, handsome ties. Of course, because he was not currently wearing the tie, his fingers met only sweat-covered flesh and a few matted strands of his long hair. "Good God... having nightmares again. I thought you forgot about these kinds of things when you got older?" he mumbled to himself, holding one hand to his chest. "I'm admitting it; Lucarton is getting steadily less safe. My paranoia's getting the best of me... only a few weeks on the job, and I'm already freaking out about some kind of thugs raiding my house and killing me for jailing one of their buddies."

Stepping out of bed, he quickly dressed himself into a fitting dark blue suit and yellow tie. He felt far more confident once he'd gotten on the slacks and jacket, securing the self-satisfaction with a tie. He still felt paranoid, but at least this made him feel a little better protected. "Sometimes I wish I got to carry a gun around with this job," Dalvin admitted to himself, "but I'm not sure I could bring myself to kill a man anyways, now that I think about it!" Strapping on his favorite watch, he looked at its digital face with a smile. "It's late, but I'm glad I don't have to go to the office today. I really do need a break," he told himself, although he'd really only been a detective for about a month and a half. He downed his coffee quickly and ate only one piece of toast, dripping with an over-abundant portion of jam.

"I think I'll walk out on the town today," he smiled to himself, walking out the door and moving his hand to his tie. He tightened it with a smile, enjoying the feeling of authority it gave him. "A bit of civil company could only do me good," he commented aloud, brushing a bit of hair out of his eyes. He whistled as he walked, but even in the daylight, he seemed surprisingly wary, constantly checking all sides of the street. He wasn't walking anywhere in particular; just looking for a good place to sit down.
"5...5 more seconds!!"

Hee was mumbling by himself as a bird shaped alarm clock was ringing furiously. Smacking the alarm clock to the ground, Hee finally got him self up, his eyes still shut tight. "Mom!! You know that there's no school today, right?!!", a voice of a middle aged women replied with a hint of anger, "Yes, Hee-chul. I already knew that. That's why I didn't wake you up 2 hours after your usual time!". Hee, ignoring the last part of his mother's reply, headed towards the restroom, already half naked and carrying his own set of clothes and shampoos, "Alright...I'm going to take a shower!!", "Don't stay there too much! We have to sa--", " 'Save money for our family' Yea, I know I know".

Hee was taking his usual cold shower, never caring about hot waters due to his poverty. Squeezing the shampoo to his head, he violently rubbed his hair to make the full use of it. "Thank god I have school off today...I even forgot to do my homework, so I'm pretty damn lucky today". Hee walked out of the restroom, steams covering his body, quickly dressed in his jeans and ripped, brown dress shirt. "Mom!! I'm going down town!", "Come back soon!! Your dad and I are going somewhere this afternoon!", "K!". Hee ran off to the apartment bike rack to unlock his emerald colored bicycle. Soon, he was riding his way towards the down town area...

((You can't make a NPC by your self, right?))
OOC: Sure you can. Sorry for not posting, folks. I won't let this thing die this time, promise.
(Hee's Music (Play this as you read this XD): http://media.putfile.com/12-Years )

Hee stood in the crowded, yet silent train heading towards the down town area. Hee was holding on to his slim Music Player, connecting to his earphone. Many people, girls, kids, even adults stared at Hee because of his earpiece. This was the future, things like an earphone are a thing of the past; wireless and even built in audio phones are the casual now. Hee tried ignored the stares by concentrated into his calm music. ...It's the same damn thing over and over, the stares, living "differently" from others, all those shits.... Giving off an quick sigh, he got off the train and headed out into the city. Hee opened his palm, opening an transparent hologram of the time. "20 minute early...What the hell am I gonna do now". Pressing stop on his music player, he started to walk to the heart of the area.

((Oh yea...BUMP~))
Dalvin sighed, sticking his hands into his pockets and looking generally glum. It was true, he did enjoy the time off, but he really wouldn't have objected to one of his buddies asking him out to do something during the time. "Come on, Dalvin... you should be able to meet new faces! You're no one-trick pony! Get out there and make something of yourself! With yourself! With someone else!" he chanted, jabbing his fists into the air comically until he realized how ridiculous it was to be doing so in such a public area. "Well... I guess it wouldn't hurt to grab a quick read," he told himself, stopping into a small bookstore. While he seemed like the intellectual type, he was actually the sort of person who headed straight for the off-key humorous material. He straightened his tie once more, trying his best to look professional even as he moved his thin hands across rows of volumes of slapstick humor.