Reaper's Pixel Art

Shapeshifting and incorperal Navis are just for people who are too lazy to make an actual Navi. >>

Although, FZ did do it first, so I guess he's okay.
We of the shapeshifting party resent that comment, Steve. D:<
Sorry, Steve, but could you repeat that? I was far too busy... Being delicious... ;P

On a serious note though, Nachahmen was months of thought and several drafts to create the ultimate in ToNE-Trolling Technology (TTT). XP

But since ToNE just sorta died, so he never got finalized/approved there, and the lust for his use was still passionate in me, so I brought him here (after further revisions to fit the mechanical differences, of course)

So there. You all now know the story of NachahmenEXE's birth in the ol' noodle. XD
I have made the Nachahmen basic sprite!

I want to try having Nac's hands or feet mimic other navis. Who would you like to see Nac mimic in the sprite, ForteZanzo?
Go wild. XD

If you were going for a more sensible approach, characters he's interacted with include: SoulManJr., Pianissimo, VoltMan, Kenji and Stryder

But hell, if you come up with something of your own, go for it.

DO WANT.
-adds to sprite collection in sig-
XD
Hiko, glad you like it. Do you want a smaller version (for the sake of your increasingly large signature)?
Please.
XD
I'd request a SoundCross Runeknight sprite, but I can see that you're plenty busy...
@Zanallen: Request accepted. Do you want me to use your current sprite or the one I made? I personally think your current one looks a helluva lot cooler than the one I made. Who made that sprite, anyway?

In other news, here is my progress on Nachahmen. What do you think? I still need to do some work on SoulManJr's bracelet (right arm) and work on Kenji's sandle (right lower leg). I have him with the Pianissimo tattered scarf, a Stryder left arm and part of her chest, and finally Watt's helmet; complete with visor and rosy cheeks! I might throw in some Machman wings for fun. (>ω<)
quite good Reap, quite good. Though I do have a question.. do you have trouble with animal ears and tails when it comes to spriting? I have that problem when ever I sprite ^^;

Quote (Sora-Chan)

quite good Reap, quite good. Though I do have a question.. do you have trouble with animal ears and tails when it comes to spriting? I have that problem when ever I sprite ^^;

Thanks for the complement, Sora-Chan. To answer your question, it kinda depends on the size of the sprite. To a point; the larger the image, the easier it is to make. If it is too large, you will have to go through making very very small details and it is easy to see mistakes. I did have a tendency to make unnatural bends and kinks in tails, but I have gotten better with soft curves from working with flowing materials like capes, scarves, etc. I personally haven't done animal ears on sprites before so it may take me a couple tries to get it right.
Whatever is easiest for you, Reap. FadielChaos made the original Runeknight sprite, thus I only have it in jpg.
Nachamen's scarier than I thought.

D:
I have a recomendation for future sprites, have the background be a seperate color all together than the rest of the sprite, even white. If you have a white background, change it to a white thats only off by a few clicks on any of the color wheel so it'll look basically the same, but make it easy enough to cut out the sprite and for areas that are suppose to be see through.

I do that when I sprite, though I sprite on a black background since it is easier for me to see on.
@P.A. I probably wouldn't want to encounter Nachahmen in a dark alleyway.
"Hey, why am I standing over there? Why am I walking towards me? What am I doing?!? Aaaah!"
*impending death. By the way, if you were killed by someone who is essentially you, would it be murder or suicide?*

@Sora-Chan: I'll keep that in mind, thanks for the tip!
EDIT:

Finished up the Nachahmen sprite!

Just made the Nachahmen KenjiCross. And as an added bonus, Kenji!
------------------------
:'D

Sweet. Mucho gusto.

Thanks.

Gracias.

Danke.

Arigato.

??????.

PROFIT.

ETC.

ETC.
Use exclamation marks for emphasis!
CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL.

Anyway...
I look forward to seeing the project you've planned on for yourself.

IN THE MEANWHILE,
I SHALL INVENT A WAY TO DESTROY VIRUSES WITH CURRY!