Rai's crap

Huh... wow. Didn't know there'd be this many requests. I seriously thought i'd only get like 2-3 requests. Hmmm. Methinks I bit off more den I kin chew. Well, I guess I can try to get all yall's done now that I got a basic idea of who wants what, but don't expect it any time soon. I really draw things on a whim, or when a freakin brilliant idea hits, so it'll prolly be sporatic as to who I draw first. Well them's the breaks.

Quote (raikotsu)

Huh... wow. Didn't know there'd be this many requests. I seriously thought i'd only get like 2-3 requests. Hmmm. Methinks I bit off more den I kin chew. Well, I guess I can try to get all yall's done now that I got a basic idea of who wants what, but don't expect it any time soon. I really draw things on a whim, or when a freakin brilliant idea hits, so it'll prolly be sporatic as to who I draw first. Well them's the breaks.

You get requests because all the other artists on this forum are lazy bums. Hur hur. And don't you guys even try to correct me. You know it to be true.
I haven't drawn in literally months.
No tiiiiime.

Quote (Hiko)

I haven't drawn in literally months.
No tiiiiime.

We don't do anything due to this forum invading our lives, correct?
D:

I figured...

It's some kind of magic.

: D
EWW, RAI, BOOBIES!
XD

Lil dingy I sketched up. For those of you who don't know, Starwolf and the Engineer from Team Fortress 2 share the same voice actor. So a buddy of mine thought up this joke, and I went along and sketched it. Not the final work, gotta ink and color it.
That's the kind of art they do in webcomics.

: D