King's Artwork

I like that alleyway drawing too.

HAET BRICK WALLLLLS!
James looks cute. Got a real picture of him? I might want to use it for a future thing. : D
NO! YOU CANNOT USE JAMES! JAMES IS MY BISHE! JAMES IS TOOOO AWESOME TO BE PUT INTO PIC FORM! YEREREREREREREREEEAAAAGHGHGHGHGHG!!!.......

James' pic should be found here
Take your pick. Just keep in mind that these characters aren't original or anything.

Original artwork.

3-D render from the game.

Also, Plane suggested I do Edgar. I finished it, but I hate how my pics always get so sloppy towards the end.

Ouch, he should really take care of that paper cut.

Quote (Zanallen)

Ouch, he should really take care of that paper cut.

What papercut? I see no papercut. Anyway, that is a whole lot better then what I could have done, and I think it looks good.
HAY, GUESS WHAT? : D

I GOT MY SCANNER TO WORK. >: D

This be a Miek-in-progress, and a fairly quick drawing. I like it, although the hair is horribly idealized.
My parents' scanner? Crap.

For some reason, it changed from a perfectly normal scanner for my perfectly normal scribbling to a confusing jumble that changes anything I scan into a grainy black and white nightmare. It looks like my dad's been at it, scanning photos and the like.

Anyway, a revised revision of Miek.EXE. Now I can bury him in his unfinished TXT file and move on, right?
I STILL HAS SUM AI-DEE-ERS.

SCHOOL IS HATEFUL INDEED.

AND ALSO, I'VE TRIED TO POST IN NETOPIA LIKE FIVE TIMES.

FATE INTERVENES AND ALSO MY BROWSER AND MY COMPUTER TOO.

I think random doodling has gained me some more experience in Craft - Sketch, though. Gudd enuff four mii.

SRYLAWR.

WILL POST SOON.

WILL BRING SUM ARTZ PLZTHXBAI.

... And if you're lucky, that art won't even be blatant ego-feeding self-portraits. : D
Totally not dead. Sorry, guys, better luck next time.

Yeah, tried drawing a Pig Mask from memory. As you can see, I apparently think they're storm troopers. I might add a cape, make it that much better.

Also, it was really old and crumped when I scanned it, so of course it's ass-ugly now.

Lethalcat sure is lethal.

The beastie in my avatar. I figure it looks cooler when it's anthropomorphic.

This thing is pretty clean. I think I've tamed my scanner.