Past Heroes

Nixitzoan-A hardened Dragon who once served in the Jeinein army.

Solo "Nightmare" Grande-Weilding the legendary Demon Blade,cuts a path through everything in his way.Doesn't take rape seriously.

Colonel Unuroh-A hardened Colonel born in the middle of the war,sent to the Earthen realm to eradicate them all,but due to confusion,ends up saving the world.Alongside him was his trusty pokemon/girlfriend Gardevior(Keikume)

Amadeuis-Born of the Darkshire clan,has no problem eliminating his foes with his son and daughter.

Niroju-A dark Assassain trained to kill anyone in his way,but with his past behind him,he carves a path of Truth in his wake.Alongside Lan Hikari of Electopia,they both travel underground to an ancient shrine thus giving them Cybeast powers.From then on out,they were know as The Saviors.
DONT make topics

DO learn internet

DONT make so godly characers

DO learn proper RP

DONT assume everyone knows WTF your talking about

DO explain
They are not Immortal!They're all dead!

Nixitzoan:Dies from gunshot wound

Solo:Was exectued

Colonel-Beheaded

Amadeuis-Was killed in sleep by daughter

Niroju-Was crushed by a cement block
But why are you posting theme here, and not in Fanfiction?

PS: Godly means any superpowerful character that can win any fight easily. I think Cybeast powers (lolwut) fit into that category. Still, they're a lot less godmodely than Salieo... I'd call that a step in the right direction, at least.
Colonel Whatshisface's girlfriend is a GARDEVOIR?

SEE, GUYS? This is what I meant by "interracial love".

The amount of idiocy present here is astounding. Do try and be less of a failure, sir.
(Edited. Congratulations, Darkrai, Hiko has spared you my rare wrath for now.)
PA, I hope you burn in hell for that...>>

Quote (English Ninja)

The amount of idiocy present here is astounding. Do try and be less of a failure, sir.

Wth is wrong with "interracial love" ?

also, can PA PM me what he was going to say? I must archive this rare wrath.

Hell that exact story reminds me of when I went into that temporary pokemorph thing, and made that RP for it. It was a backstory for a morph that was similarz >_>...
Eh, nothing. I was way overboard, anyways.

All I can say, Darkrai, is that a lot of people would appreciate it if you kept your fanfiction to the appropriate section.
Couldn't you move this topic there for him? Also, this stuff really makes me want to post a link to Aeris Dies Pokemon section. If you love the Pokegirls so much physically in your mind, then you should love them in your mind in private. However, if I am mistaken in this opinion, then I can gladly write up some stories where I get with Sheena and Princess Peach.
I, uh, don't have any power in General La-De-Da. I can do nothing outside the netz. Move failed, by PA.
To the rescuuuuuue.

Quote (English Ninja)

you understand my hate for interracial love.

i hate black guys>White woman
...Wait, what? How in the heck did this conclusion become jumped to?
WILL SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????
Entry number 547,Salieo!

Quote (Darkrai)

Quote (English Ninja)

you understand my hate for interracial love.

i hate black guys>White woman

THat is blatant raceism. BAN HIM! Also, he's to stupid to remain. My posting skills are on par with Poe compared to him.
I wouldn't say it's quite rascism, but then again, I wouldn't say it's not. It's redneck-grade closemindedness paired with his relentless attempts to appear tough and make us like him.

It's really a bad idea to come out and anounce a prejudice with an air of pride in your voice, but I don't think I can warn him for it; then again, I'm a rookie with my mod arsenal and aren't quite attuned to their methods of use. My take is that until he acts on his prejudice, he's just a man who's made a very, very bad mistake and lowered our opinion of him even further.
Ban me and the world will collapse.
Yeah, I believe that.

Should I test, just to make sure? >: D