No pleasures here on earth I found
For in this world I'm bound to ramble
I have no friends to help me now.

(chorus) He has no friends to help him now

It's fare thee well my old lover
I never expect to see you again
For I'm bound to ride that northern railroad
Perhaps I'll die upon this train.

(chorus) Perhaps he'll die upon this train.

You can bury me in some deep valley
For many years where I may lay
Then you may learn to love another
While I am sleeping in my grave.

(chorus) While he is sleeping in his grave.

Maybe your friends think I'm just a stranger
My face you'll never see no more.
But there is one promise that is given
I'll meet you on God's golden shore.

(chorus) He'll meet you on God's golden shore..

Quote (P.A. Master)

Yeah, I believe that.

Should I test, just to make sure? >: D

DO IT! As a person of science I wish to always test everything, and as a religious person, I know it can't happen untill the Apocolips of Man which won't happen for a while, since none of the thirteen signs have apeared.
I am the 13th sign.
MMkay, random retards and noise makers.

THIS IS THE FANFIC SECTION (NOT SPARTA). I see ZERO, NONE, NADA, ZILCH, NONE.... NONE in this thread. All I see so far is darkrai babbling about dead guys in a non-fanfic way and everyone else jumping down his throat.

Therefore, either write something fanfic-y, or stop posting in the fanfic section. Further non-fanfic stuff will get you an nice warn for breaking the rules of this subforum (in particular, pay attention to numbers 1, 2, and 3). Any further racist comments will be dealt with in a similar fashion. This goes for everyone.

I might have a rep as being the nice guy or the lazy one that just doesn't care at some point, but don't fret, I can be on par with the meanest of mods when needed. Consider this your verbal warning.
Congrats on your new warn

Here's hoping you enjoy it. You only have one left.

EDIT: Oh, yes. Once you hit three you get a week ban. So think carefully about your next move. I don't want you saying anything like 'I didn't know', that's why I've added this.

Seriously, stop screwing around and either follow the fanfic rules, or get out of this subforum. If you want to post links to crap, go to the spam can. There are about 5 different topics for such things, don't post the crap here.
Now it's just obvious.

He's a spammer.