RERN Exclusive Memes

Quote (P.A. Master)

Quote (darkstar1006)

Kemix. Just, just Kemix. Being deleted by three metools without hurting any of them should never happen again. If you get this title, you deserve it.

You mean the title of failure.

And no, nobody really remembers Kemix enough to earn memetic status. Yes, it was a fairly large failure, but it was a failure that was bad enough to get you deleted and yet somehow not bad enough to get you remembered a la SGT.PORTER.

So, noteworthy as failure IN failure, but not quite a RE:RN meme. I mean if it was, wouldn't we bring it up more?

This post was such a Kemix.

Ahh, FXP, how silly you became. I'm sure someone with a better memory than I can explain this image and the meme it represents.

Quote (PaladinGC)

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p245/Pa...8318ca58634.jpg

Ahh, FXP, how silly you became. I'm sure someone with a better memory than I can explain this image and the meme it represents.

That's not RERN exclusive. The girl in the picture just makes friends after blowing them up with giant lasers. :')
....oh. So the FXP thing exists elsewhere? The pic just summarizes the silliness.

Also, lol about the pic's history. That just makes the FXP thing even funnier.
I think Shin used it before me (as an avatar iirc), however I'll take credit for using it in context.

The context being:
- you get FXP for playing in the same thread.
- no rule says you can't fight each other.
- Colosseum event!
- Valkyrie is gonna befriend you. Massively.
^ That.