Talk topic with Navi networker.

Hey luxray u on
Thomas
Hello
If you're looking for Storm Luxray, he mentioned in another thread that he was intending to leave the forums, and I don't believe he's been online since. If he's a friend of yours, I fear you might have better luck trying to catch up with him another way.
Howdy there my new forum friend. I thought I'd take a chance to try and offer just a little bit of advice, and possibly offer some help to get you going a bit around here. So I wanted to give ya a few links to look at.

1. Your Navi and Your Operator
Have a look at both of these profiles, re-read through them. Something that is very important to the staff, particularly the battle modders, is punctuation and capitalization. So just have a quick read, and make sure your character's names are capitalized when you mention them. :)

2. Forum Signature
Next is probably the most important thing you can do in the forum, make your signature. It's here that both you, and moderator staff have quick reference and access to your navi, operator, and all it's details, battlechips and everything else. As such, it's also required to have this before you can ever get modded, or have a battle. This link gives a bit of tips and help on how to set it up, so have a quick look.

3. There are a host of other useful tips, tricks, and general advice in the forum's Rules section, detailing out everything about the site that is a great source of information. Likewise, the forum's chatroom usually hosts staff willing to help or give advice. We're all friends here, and always willing to help, so by all means, ask. :)
I'm just going to say ok for both of us.(NN's IPad deleted safari on him.)

I don't role play anymore, though.