Signature Attack Brainstorming

Mist Conveyance?

Vapor Transfer?

Or, although this sounds more like an attack, Steam Jet? (If you said it was a fast move, the 'jet' part would make sense.)

Just throwing my two cents in here.

Actually, I need a little help with my new lot of attacks. [Raising The Heat] and [Potential Fuel Source] sound so retarded, I'm going to rename them. However, you, the public, may believe I'm making the wrong choice, so I'm asking for a little confirmation:

[Raising The Heat] => [Inner Uprising]
Description: Meltdown uses his ability of fire-gathering to summon collective heat into a desired spot in the area. Once that heat reaches maximum potential (without dangerous side effects), Meltdown forces the pending flames out of its protective orb and out into the net. This particular formation attack focuses the energy underground, which sends a blast of hot molten network panel data straight up at the unsuspecting target.
Effects: 40 Damage (will have Impact + Break at higher levels)
Element: Fire
Type: Ground
Accuracy: B (Ground) / D (Air)

[Potential Fuel Source] => [Rohi Lava]
Description: Meltdown uses his ability of fire-gathering to call forth radiant growth energy on the network around him. This particular mix of growth and energy, mixed with the network's main core data, is enough to grow a massive section of abundant, luscious grass, soft to the touch. However, to call this forth, Meltdown has to call upon massive amounts of energy. This is not a problem, as the navi has much energy to spare. However, his InCoRes, the main form of growth wave distribution, cannot sustain much use in a single burst, and usually locks itself down upon activation of this form of attack to allow quick maintenance to occur before allowing itself to be used in its regular fashion.
Effects: Stage Change (Grass)
Glitches: Buster Lock (+2 Turns)
Element: None / Wood
Type: Ground
Accuracy: S

New attack:

[Temperment]
Description: Meltdown's pyro-maniacal tendencies generally provide him with more fire than he needs. This power can be used to influence battlechip code, particulary its element, to reflect the same nature of Meltdown's fierce flames.
Effects: Imbue (Fire)
Element: Fire
Type: Buster

Quote (Sj)

Actually, I need a little help with my new lot of attacks. [Raising The Heat] and [Potential Fuel Source] sound so perfectly fine, I'm going to rename them. However, you, the public, may believe I'm making the wrong choice, so I'm asking for a little confirmation:

Fixed.

However, your new names for both sigs are also good, it just depends on which ones you prefer. Temperment is a great name for an imbue sig, though I'm not sure it's a real word.
Temperament, is probably the word you're looking for Sj.

<rushes off>
But temperament refers to someone's anger, etc. I think by temperment he was talking about tempering a sword with heat.
Either one works, Meltdown's got plenty of both.

If that's the case, then I'll probably leave Raising The Heat as it is and change Potential Fuel Source to Abundant Fuel Source. Temperament sounds okay.

Now for Ignition's attacks (when I finally get to use her):

[Electronic Interference]
Ignition creates instability in the network's typical magnetic setup by expelling high levels of radioactive waves at specific targets. Once complete, this typically repels a small amount of attacks away from the subject. Solid attacks not affected by magnetism will still find their way through.
Effects: 2 x 2-Hit Shields (Will increase to 2 separate moves with 3-Hit shields in time)
Element: None / Elec
Type: Shield

[Energize]
Ignition gathers the energy floating in the air and refines it into life-dealing electricity. Once in this form, it can be either absorbed into her own system, or conveyed by streamline to an ally.
Effects: 40 HP Heal
Element: None / Elec
Type: Recovery

More input if you like.

Quote (Corrupted Child)

But temperament refers to someone's anger, etc. I think by temperment he was talking about tempering a sword with heat.

Welcome to the English language, will you follow the lead bubbles or will you be poisoned by them
THERE WILL BE POISONING.

Somehow...

Anyway, yeah, I thought that temperment was a word, but type it into Google and it auto-corrects me. <_<

Any other name suggestions to what I've posted?

Quote (Sj)

THERE WILL BE POISONING.

Somehow...

Anyway, yeah, I thought that temperment was a word, but type it into Google and it auto-corrects me. <_<

Any other name suggestions to what I've posted?

Burning Soul?
*Burninated*

Anyways... I came up with some signature attacks.

Here is one for a navi that I considered using, a Elec Speed one.

Lighting Step
Does a quick, almost teleporting dash by converting himself into electricity and zapping over to a different area. This magnetizes the ground.
Effect: Either teleport + small terrain change to magnetic; Dodge + Strengthen 10 + small terrain change to magnetic; or movement + strengthen 20 + small terrain change to magnetic