The RERN SSBB: Tournament!

0860-2939-2984

When I do this, I'll move my Wii closer to my router, so that I shouldn't lag.
Only two more days people, time to dig out the friend codes and post them.
Of note is that I tested Lego's internet yesterday.

It failed miserably. >_>

And he couldn't fix his router either. I tried walking him through it, but his browser GOOGLE SEARCHED THE IP OF HIS ROUTER.

...Yeah, it's pretty bad.

We got in one match before his internet kicked the bucket, and eh... even that one was pretty laggy. Both of the other times we tried, he disconnected when he hit 2 stock.

Also-

--CLARIFICATIONS NEEDED--

What are the rules for the items?

How do you plan to 'record' the matches?

Will we have to use the same character for the whole tournament, or can we freely choose on a per-match basis?

What stage will we be using? Is it a specific one, or do you have a list? "Smaller stages" is incredibly vague.

Why 3 stock instead of 5?

-Twi
All items enabled

Recording will either be done by Spectate (if possible, last I checked Shur was checking out that) if that doesnt work, we'll have 1v1 matches, with a third player (me) in there to act as a observer to record the matches

you can choose any character you want any time.

Battlefield since its small, and one of the few stages i find to have the last lag

Stock 3 for the matches prior to the final match means it'll go realitivly not too fast. which will be helpful on my part since my internet apparently gets charged 10 bucks a gig, and since i'm the one uploading the videos. 30 minutes equal about a gig of video recording for me.

>.> When i get back home I'm gonna get back to work on my Promo video
just a heads up. Added a link to the promo video.. either I suck at making videos, or i have sucky software to make them in *cough* or both.

also, added steve's and my BF's FCs to the list.
Apparently I'm a moron, and I forgot to take my Wii up to my parents this weekend. >_<

I won't have access until like, Sunday night at best.
Ok hopefully we'll be starting in a few hours. Here is the current line up.

Shur vs Twi

Sora vs Lux

DNR vs Raptor

DNR is replacing steve unless steve miraclously spawns a new wii.

The final match will be a 3 freeforall since we didnt get 8 people.

Also to note, the three who didnt make it past the first three fights, will fight in a 3 free for all also.
Here's my quarter-arsed tournament progression table:

Match order:

Twi VS Shuryou > Twi Wins

Sora VS Lux > Sora Wins

DNR VS Raptor > Raptor Wins

Twi VS Sora VS Raptor > Twi Wins

DNR VS Shuryou VS Lux > Shuryou Wins

Twi VS Shuryou > Twi Wins

Match videos pending.

-Twi
Did you get any vids?
Who else thinks that we should have another tourney?