RuneSupport.DAT

However, Shin, Remember.

Being of an elemental type with a pet is almost completely fatal in near-any area if hit by the opposite element at any time. It's already weak in terms of HP. Getting hit by a blast of water will simply kill it, rather than badly hurt it.
I have been duly rebutted. ^^;
I dunno, Eon. Feels a bit Rider-ish to me, even if Ballerophon was light rather than fire. Personally, I'd go for the mage or dragon, to break tradition and expectations.

Then again, I shouldn't be saying that. I'm planning on going for a crow familiar for Shinokami.
i went and voted for the girl, rune knight could start being a pimping knight!
Why is the dragon unpopular? It's a dragon! Plus, think how cool he'll look once he merges with Runeknight. You people voting for the girl forgot that they merge right? I wonder what happens to his gender when they merge? Anyway, vote dragon for cool merge.

Quote (Zolem)

You people voting for the girl forgot that they merge right? I wonder what happens to his gender when they merge? Anyway, vote dragon for cool merge.

Androgynous? Hermaphrodite? Choice at merge? It's not that much of an ick situation, to be honest. I have read White Wolf's Lunars core-book for Exalted, so after getting used to Luna taking five different forms and the Dual-Faced Hero charm (Don't quote me on that name. I'm not too sure), gender-swapping isn't that much of an issue.
My idea on the mage merge was something along the lines of Runeknight's armor changing, much along the lines of a cross or GMO, and he would be able to hear her thoughts...Almost as though she transformed into a suit of armor or something.