May 15, 2007- A great day in history

I say let him die.

He was a total wanker, and committed so many stupid/criminal acts it isn't funny.
.......seems like it was a good thing......but celebrateing a person's death......it's like spiting on their graves.....even i have respect for the dead.....but other than this, i'm staying out of this topic unless someone calls me out.
I agree. The guy was an ass.

But I'm not touching the religious or ethical arguments with a ten foot pole. Too much debating for me.
We all know Falwell was an ass and a wanker, but he didn't deserve to be killed. It was just what he believed in, and however crazy it may be, there's a thing called free speech.

Quote (Strikeman)

We all know Falwell was an ass and a wanker, but he didn't deserve to be killed. It was just what he believed in, and however crazy it may be, there's a thing called free speech.

Well, he wasn't killed by anyone or anything like that. He had a heart stroke, which is by definition, quite a normal and natural way to die. It usualy happens when people are old and not in so great shape. There was no outside humans, or bacteria, or viruses, or inury that killed him, but his own body failing after a pretty long life.

It is bound to happen to every single human being one time or another, so, not "deserving it" would be kinda strange to state about it. Something people would not deserve, would be for example, dying by illness or injury.

Ofcourse, free speech is important. And by saying that the world is better off without him, we too are using our free speech. Nothing wrong has happened here, in that sense. We never said he should be blocked from talking or anything like that.
Yes, only that we're glad he's not around to disagree with us anymore.

Frankly, I'm relieved that this thread wasn't flooded with people telling me I was a bad person for being happy that he's dead.

Welp, there goes one person off my Death Note.

*writes*

Phillip Falwell, being a fatass
Fred Phelps, AIDS
Death note list?

Atrus, you had hardly heard of him before I told you >>

Can you actualy add somebody to your deathnote after they are dead and stroke them out right away? Wouldn't that defeat the purpose of the deathnote?
This topic...

I dare say you have surpassed me in ways that I do not wish to fathom or comprehend. Jerk or no, this entire topic reeks of unjustified anger.

I don't like that smell.

-Twi
I certainly knew who he was, but he kinda dropped off my radar. I did catch the big angry response to what he said about 9/11 and heard about him a whole lot more times. It's just that dying is the most noteworthy thing he's done in a while.
*Sigh.*

Let the dead dogs lie. Locking this thing.