Operation T4C: Ask a Fundie!

EDIT: Nevermind. I overlooked the last part of what you said. (The ego part.) :lol:
The point here is to feed Kazu's ego, really. Someone posted this site a while ago, and it was quickly the target of a lot of criticism and ridicule. Mostly it was all just cynicism. I had considered doing this, so of course I had to do it in grand form.

Besides, I would love to interact with these people. It's just a fun idea.
So, you got booted Atrus? ^^ Let me help you with my mysterious superior knowledge.

Bro. Randy and ImaSaved1 is the same person. When asked about this, he said that he had his own reasons.

As for the rules of getting on, it works like this:

1. You join, but is added to a wait list.
2. A moderator checks that you are safe, and approves you as a newbie.
3. While a newbie, you can only post in a newbie board, proving your worth.
3a. A moderator approves you a member personally.
3b. You get a X amounts of post without a warning. They warn about EVERYTHING.
4. You are now a member. Should you slip within any rules, you will be put back to the first waiting list. Should you become a newbie/member again, and do another slip, you are permanently banned.
5. Should the Lord Jesus speak favorable about you to an admin, you could become a moderator. (sad but true >>)

Now, you are problaby wondering why you were booted. I, the mysterious Drakim know why. You broke this rule:

Quote ()

4. Participation on this forum (posting) is a privilege and may be revoked at any time. Your account may be suspended or deleted at any time for any reason or for no reason at all.
Why he got caught: Here
They actually look at that crap?
Apparently so.
I'm going to skip the useless pondering as to how you got your info; you're Drakim, you probably bent the internets themselves to get the info you wanted.

That really sucks... And now that they've probably got your IP on file, you can't make another attempt without something that'll change it drastically...

Man, this guy's a nut (an egotistical nut, too; of course Jesus would speak to him on a regular basis regarding prospective moderators. After all, he's just that important,) but he certainly knows what he's doing. Heaven knows you have to carefully safeguard your egobox so no one can spoonfeed opinions but you.
Next attempt will be from the school IP, with an email address from a Christian site.
Call yourself..................

Allen Morigan.

Quote (Kazuhiro)

Some kids at my school are assuring me that D&D isn't satanic...)

It isn't, its just a game. You play games don't you? IF you don't then I hope you are destroyed by my mega-ton L-56 mech from some game thing...