Subplot ideas

Okay, if you think you have a good subplot idea but arent ready to make a subplot, this is the place to put it. Share your ideas and get them critiqued. Also, post your badguy ideas here too. Have fun!
Bo's going to meet up with his old classmates. They have navi's like American, meaning that their navis have names of countries.

Ally navis to American
-----------
Soviet
British

Enemies to American
-------------
Rising Sun
Canada
Spaniard
Ooooh. Good topic idea.

Here's what I have going:

At a later date, Raiden will be wandering around the Net when he'll stumble upon a BBS talking about a high price being paid for the deletion of a CTRL, which is his model line name. Not long after, Anti gets chased around by some creep who vaguely reminds me of a Spanish version of Fred from Scooby Doo, but she manages to wriggle out of the situation in one piece. After that, Raiden encounters a bounty hunter called Glyph, who is the Spanish Fred's Navi. Raiden presumably defeats Glyph, but during the fight, she says something strange that makes him realize that the other three CTRLs—his siblings, he considers them as—are still alive, although the "accident" that tore up Anti's father's laboratory/facility/thing was supposed to have destroyed them.

So Raiden whines and wheedles, and eventually Anti lets him go back to the NNDC server, where Raiden was coded. The whole thing's in shambles. On the way it, there's more of his backstory revealed; mostly stuff about how close the four CTRLs were, and how they inexplicably turned on him and attempted to delete him just before Anti's father managed to evacuate him from the server. Once inside the NNDC server, Raiden happens upon a cage containing Fuijin, who is his counterpart CTRL, or his partner/brother in a sense. Fuijin talks Raiden into setting him free (which Anti highly warns him against), and Fuijin takes off deeper into the server. Raiden follows.

When he catches up, Fuijin is just releasing the last two CTRLs, Thought and Memory. The three of them run off and exit the NNDC server, because Raiden's still too attached to them to attack. Anti really doesn't like this, and sends Raiden off into various networks to hunt down Thought and Memory. He presumably deletes them, and then comes face-to-face with Fuijin in an epic final boss fight. Fuijin tells him things, though—about how Anti's father planted the corruption in himself, Thought and Memory in an attempt to destroy them, because he thought that four CTRLs could enable Netopia to absolutely annihilate the Internet. Raiden was only kept alive because he had the weakest personality coding, and was the easiest to manipulate to one's ends. (All of this is confirmed by Anti's father himself.) Raiden blows a gasket, has a short rant about how humans really suck, but then Anti sets him straight again. Raiden and Fuijin fight, and Raiden presumably wins. However, Anti and her dad end up on much nastier terms, and Raiden gets just slightly more anti-human.

So no real moral to this story, just lots of snide comments and killing.

Heheheheh. That was long, wasn't it. DX
What about ALT and DEL?
Voltman was part of a top secret operation to construct the ultimate virii-navi fusion team. His four "siblings" (Metman, Volcanoman, Rain, and Flora) were all resounding successes. But when he was booted up, nothing happened. He remained dormant. They dropped him in a virtual dump, labeled as a faliure. He was not this, however, but actually took longer to boot due to the immense amounts of electric energy he had to store. Shigeru's father, while searching for a new navi for his son, happened upon Voltman in an obscure corner of the net. He gave him to Shigeru, and the two became fast friends.
But now the facility has learned of Voltman's wherabouts, and they're coming to get him.
They sent in the virus squad with simple orders: Capture Voltman, alive. Now, faced with his allies of old, Voltman must unravel the secrets of his hidden past, and fight those who would oppose him with the might of his friends behind him. But a dark surprise awaits him at the lab... after the "failed" Voltman, another was created... one designed to be unbeatable...

Bosses: Metman.exe, Volcanoman.exe, Rain.exe, Flora.exe, and PerfectVolt.exe
Allies: TBD
Area(s): Scilab, maybe Electown.

Any thoughts on it?
Irrelevant.

Although that might become quite a good springboard for the Electopia ALTs, or the Sharo DELs...

...no, that's so cheesy that it's right down at MMBN game level. ><
But EN, me and Leon already had a talk about it. I would make the character sheets, he would roleplay them.

CTRL + ALT + DEL power up.

Quote (Wooga)

Enemies to American
-------------
Rising Sun
Canada
Spaniard

You forgot HitlerMan.

As for Chaos...It's a seeeeeecret.

Quote (Wooga)

Bo's going to meet up with his old classmates. They have navi's like American, meaning that their navis have names of countries.

Ally navis to American
-----------
Soviet
British

Enemies to American
-------------
Rising Sun
Canada
Spaniard

What do you have against Canada?
This amuses me.

What? No one can find anything wrong with mine? Sweet.
wtf, why is Canada an enemy to American?
(ah shit, I got ninja'd by CC)

"We could have been friends, eh, but you had to steal my water and all those trees I planted! I'll never forgive you! IceSeed! Airhock!"
Hey man, remember this is Bo who made the enemies. And that is just a general list. I don't have names for the others yet. Geraman might be one though, can't use Nazi though.
My idea: Silas meets his grandson, Eric, and Eric reveals that Zetsumei Angel has fully taken over Infinity (my old characters). He is rampaging all over the Net, and needs to be deleted at all costs. Chris and his Navi, Phoenix, are trying, but they can't do it alone. (Are you a bad enough dude to save Infinity?)>

Enemies: A bunch of original viruses thought of by moi

Minibosses: None that I can think of right now

Bosses: Zetsumei Angel (Infinity form), Zetsumei Angel (Possession Form), Zetsumei Angel (True Form)
That whole Zetsumi Angel multifight reminds me of... every game ever made. PA approves.
My RPCs are pure, congealed backstory. I don't need a subplot. My RPCs are walking subplots.
"Sharo intrigues" is all I can say right now... well, that and that the netOp known as Suien Matsumoto is not what he appears to be...

...and on a lighter note, who can resist a battle against Sharo's Zenith-Equipped-Termination/Assimilation (ZETA) Navi, General Porter.EXE?
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT!

Skyrender wins the Internets. All of them. Shut up and fork them over, you all saw what his last words were there.

THAT IS ALL.
*forks over his internets*
Yay for Skyrender! 10 Zanny for that one.

Meh, if people paid more attention, they would already be able to guess at Chaos' subplot. But noooo....
Yay! I can finnaly make some postage: KOBO HISTORY HOUR!

Kobo will be sitting around his homepage one day. Suddenly a strange Navi will burst in looking like part of his slightly noobish team (outliners). She attempts to delete him, but he should miraculously get saved by this navi's Op calling her to more urgent matters. She does leave, but only after calling him KoboShai. His op gets him to look around trying to get info on this strange enemy. All they will cough up is a Shell.EXE complaining about some unknown stealing her design. They return to the homepage with to hang out while the OP deals with what they have. Shell breaks in once again, and is followed by another. However by the time the talking ends another navi comes in and fights Shell. This leaves Kobo the attack with no battlechips (His op is busy elseware) to fight with a high-HP newbie. This Newbie has Invis chips and they last twice as long. Not only that but he can do anything without giving his pos. If either one gets about half HP the second navi will suddenly have to jack out and Shell will escape, while also muttering the phrase "Once a cheat navi, always one". As she leaves. Our strange ally will explain things for us however. She is Radion.EXE, one of 4 (now 5) Cheat navis, who have enhanced abilitys beyond the norm capable/allowed. He travels along like normal and uncovers the next navi. This one has 7 Sigs that all have meta-fast recharge, and they all do way too much damage. He leaks the info that his last op was named Shailia. After a couple more encounters with just talking, there's a planned assault. Kobo and Ally against 3 other cheat navis. About halfway info the fight, As Zeenz side appears a girl who has teal/red/yellow/purple colored clothes on, much like Kobo's. Shr unleashes the secret on Kobo's cheat, He used to be able to genorate Virii that looked just like him (in otherwords, he made Koboclones). She tells him to unleash some program (Although in future attempts, the process will be futile) and a bunch of clones come by and fight them. It weakens them to a normal level and then she inputs her "Pure" Navi Rui.EXE (some blue thing thats an aqua type) into the battle. It goes as normal, and when the heros triuph, the others retreat once again, and allys say goodbye. This will also inspire a signature attack that I will call Koborush (just a stampede of Koboclones, much like a Mokorush).

Enemys:
Shell.EXE (master of enchanced range and more damage EX: Sword becomes 100dmg sniper rifle)
Shadow.EXE (Master of stealth and HP EX: Stealth chips last 5 extra turns, and he has much freedom using them)
Powerwolf.EXE (Master of Sigs, all 7 have extra damage and less cooldown)

Allys:
Radion.EXE (Master of speedy attacks, always hits first)
Rui.EXE (pure, no cheats whatsoever, everything done the hard way) *aqua type*

Bosses: Shell fight, Shell/shadow/Radion fight, Powerwolf fight, final fight (2V3 - fair 3V3)