Scout Update

The Force-A-Nature's two-shot, slow-reload property makes the whole pack more interesting, though.

Playing Scout with all three unlocks equipped would be...difficult. Looks like Valve's forcing the player to pick and choose a little more than other updates (ahem, ahem, Medic, ahem). Going with the Force-A-Nature but no pistol to back it up would be a pain.

It's also so Meet the Medic. Don't even bother arguing.

Quote (English Ninja)

It's also so Meet the Medic. Don't even bother arguing.

MMMM,MMUMMMMNNMNMMM. MMMNMMMMNNMNMMM!!! AHAHAHAAHHAHAHA!!

Quote (English Ninja)

It's also so Payload Race. Don't even bother arguing.

Fixed.
Reporting in about 5 minutes AFTER final update!

NO Game mode. NO Movie...

BUT THE UPDATE IS OUT. Order of unlocks is FaN for 10, Sandman for 15, and Bonk! for 20.

GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO
I'm under the impression that there was a problem at Valve. They were attempting to roll out the new game mode, map, and movie, but some manner of glitch-up occurred, and they simply couldn't get things rolling Tuesday. Noticed how it took them most of the night just to get the poll results up? It makes me think that the poll results were a stand-in because something wasn't working.

I'm expecting (hoping desperately for) the rest of the stuff to be released sometime this week.
Fource-a-nature voted first?

You bunch of freakin' morons!

D:<
I'm pretty happy.

I STAYED UP TILL 1:00 AM

I HAVE 18 ACHIEVEMENTS. x_x
EDIT: I have claimed Bonk!

Also, I'm more excited about the Spy update than anything. INSTA-BACKSTABS AND DISGUISE-WEAPON CHANGES FTW. Spy is now a serious class for serious TF2. :3
I got everything and I have to say they're fun to play with. I prefer the Force-A-Nature better than the Scattergun because you can do something like a triple jump.
I like it better just because it's REALLY ANNOYING if people are chasing you. Seriously, it gives you a huge lead if there's a corner to go around. AKA, Scouts are now win on 2fort with Bonk!.