Random Images (Closed)

O_O
PA gets it!
All images below are Copyright: Bleedman.

For the purchase of such posters. Go here.
BLEEEEEEED MAAAAAAAAAAN!

in a case of other, unimportant news, i've done a recolor of Eevee for white vs black's newest contest...it sucks...though it IS my first and all...meh...whatever...here it is...

I don't know how to make it transparent and to enlarge it's size. deal with it.
@dark: first off, if you recolor sprites, save it in gif format... trust me, it will suck a lot less.
or save it in bmp or png.

also dont save to photobucket. they convert it over to jpg and ruin the quality big time.

i recommend imageshack.us for the better site to upload, they'll take bmps and convert them over to PNG without taking the quality away.

edit: also .gif files tend to not have the wide range of colors avalible, but it is good for animating. also PNG can do what GIF can do when it comes to transparencies.

kill new transformers...must kill...
You've seen nothin...my friend is a big transformer fan..and she draws kick ass stuff
*gasp*

I've never played Portal / Seen GlaDOS, so I would never have realized. Weird, though.
Lol, here it is.

i'm using this thread to host this pic i need to get on to my uncle's new computer since he doesn't have an email address. ignore it.

Edit by PA: Then put the giant bugger in a link, not a table breaker. You're welcome.
Be afraid, be very afraid.
i feel sorry for those poor loli...
Hmmmm.

What does one do... when one finds... that things begin to end?

Icanhascheezburger.com is god.
HAHAHA

Posted this one in the chat a few times.

I can just see her going
"...I'm fine..."