Dungeon Crawl

Haha, oh wow. That's horrible.
Wait, wasn't that a naga? I thought those have... the lower body of a snake or something. So... how did that thing trip exactly? :'D
A wizard did it.

Naturally and literally.
woah lego ur version looks a lot better graphics-wise than mine...

Can you link me to where you downloaded it?
I made a Merfolk Paladin that died without killing a single thing. 0 Points Baby!
Tom, how do you give weapons to the healing god?

I pissed it off by grabbing them for later....
...Eh... where is this found? PA cannot find it.
Ok, seriously confused. I Keep hearing bout this and keep wanting to play, but no ones says anything about where to get it! Linky please!
http://crawl-ref.sourceforge.net/

Jesus christ people, google. Google, Dungeon Crawl, 4th thing down. Blam.

Also, WHAT THE FUCK. My latest character, I swear, he was THE ONE. He was an unstoppable god of destruction and undeath! I could kill things by looking at them funny! (And using a wand of disintegration, cough.) And then, I say, "Hey, I've got money, let's go to the scroll shop and identify these two weapons I have here! My short sword of venom is cool, but I think I can do better.

A dagger of speed? Nice. That's cool, that'll be handy against snakes and shit.

A spear of disruption? What the hell is that? Maybe it sends demons back to hell or something, that'd be cool. Let's equip it.

AND THEN EVERYTHING WENT WRONG.

See, I was partially right about my musings about the Spear of Disruption. Except for one minor detail. It didn't send demons to hell.

That's right. It sent ME to hell. DAMN IT.

EDIT: My newest character just killed himself. With a massive fireball. That also killed Sigmund. I can think of worse ways to go.
Where are the shops? I never seen anything like that.
Yellow N that you find

You go UP with you find them

But all the good stuff is too expensive, and by the time you can afford it you have better.

Also, Tom, LOL at your #9 (slain by his own ghost)
That's the one and only character who's died because of a time paradox. Also, weird shit happens to me all the time man.

WTF? Did you actually summon all those yourself?
Filthy Pied Piper of Plagues.
Weird shit, all the time, etc.

Now I gotta go mod before the players of Makai Kingdom lynch me.
*Kicks Tom in his big, stupid face* I need lots of modding before the event if I want to stand a chance...

How in the world are you supposed to survive the Orc mines? I played tag with 'em at the entrance and they still slaughtered me (after killing off about 20 or so of em).

Thats a nethack scene, yes it is.

I got zapped by a wand of digging on dungeon crawl...on myself...by accident...ok on purpose...

whats the best loot you've guys got?
Had a Fire Elementalist with a Rod of Destruction on the first floor.

That was a sweet item.

Just wish it'd had charged faster.