Rise of Elements

I'm making a game called Rise of Elements and I wanted to know if anyone had ideas for enemies. If you submit an enemy, you are saying that it was created by you, and it is not copyrighted or belonging to someone else. Credit will be given to the creator in the... well... credits.

Also, on a related note, if anyone wants their Navi in it, I was thinking about making a secret Boss battle against Navi's from the site, although they wouldn't actually "be" Navis. Again, credit will be given, and the Navi must be your idea.
What sort of game is it? All you've told us is it's name and that it contains navis.

elaborat pls, lol
You probably need to give some more information as to what kind of things your looking for. The genre, setting, or such of your project, that is. Otherwise, the ideas you get are probably going to be generic and not what you were looking for.

Robots? Typical array of slimes and wolves? Strange fantasy or comedic creatures? Actual soldiers of some sort? Or really just anything?

Ninja'd. >.>;
Robot ninjas?
Sorry, good point.

It's a fantasy RPG. Mostly think monsters and stuff, Final Fantasy things. Also, there are elemental realms, so if you have ideas geared specifically towards creatures based on Fire, Water/ICe, Earth, Light, Dark, or Psychic, that would be appreciated.

There aren't any Navis in it, cuz I thought itd be like a cool shoutout to the site. I was saying we could use Navi's in it as non-canon secret bosses.
That's, uh, vague.

Are you using that RPGMaker thing?
Is it an RPG that mocks RPG conventions? Y'know, like Disgaea. If it is, then I propose the elemental Flans. No, not the blobs from Final Fantasy, I'm taking about elemental desserts. And the blobs. Possibly having spells like 'Silence' just have a big 'STFU!' appear on the screen. Stuff like that would work well.

[EDIT] Reading this over, I think I have something with this ... I call first dibs.

Quote (Sharmandra)

Sorry, good point.

It's a fantasy RPG. Mostly think monsters and stuff, Final Fantasy things. Also, there are elemental realms, so if you have ideas geared specifically towards creatures based on Fire, Water/ICe, Earth, Light, Dark, or Psychic, that would be appreciated.

There aren't any Navis in it, cuz I thought itd be like a cool shoutout to the site. I was saying we could use Navi's in it as non-canon secret bosses.

If you have wind element, I have a monster for you.

Quote (Sharmandra)

I'm making a game called Rise of Elements and I wanted to know if anyone had ideas for enemies. If you submit an enemy, you are saying that it was created by you, and it is not copyrighted or belonging to someone else. Credit will be given to the creator in the... well... credits.

Can I PM you a very large element list? I have been working up my fantasy periodic table of elements.

If it's RPG maker I can direct you to some good sites.
No, I'm using RPG Toolkit. And the Battele System is almost fully coded. And the stories done, I don't need advice, the game is set in stone, I'm mostly looking for people who would like their Navi to Cameo in it.

And they don't HAVE to be of an element, I'm just saying those are the most important.

*Facepalm* This isn't working...

@ Lego, what do you want to know. I'm leaving it vague so people caqn be creative.

Alright, here's the full background. This won't really help though. I don't want to explain the story because it really has nothing to do with what I'm asking from you.

There used to be lots of god. Eventually, all but 6 left. Those were the gods of Fire, Water, Earth, Light, Dark, and Psychic. There are two worlds. One, the Physical realm, has the Mainland, Fire, Earth, and Water continents. The MetaPhysical has Psychic, Light, and Dark. The Mainland is the... Main... land (it doesnt't really have a name so I made that up on the spot). People are born there, and they might be normal, or show a particular affinity to a god (called a User). When they come of age, they must migrate to their appropriate Realm. WHen they become adults, they are free to do what they want, although most remain in their respective realms.

This is not the topic devoted to the game, only for enemy suggestions and stuff.

Here's a story background topic

http://toolkitzone.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=37695
So, no Wind Monsters? Not even as a 'lost Element of an absent God'?

Quote ()

And they don't HAVE to be of an element, I'm just saying those are the most important.

I don't care what your ideas are, I'm just saying I'd especially appreciate those specific elements. And, even though the enemy is wind based, it will most likely be found on the Mainland or Aqua Area (Skilled Aqua users can manipulatre air by controling the water molecules in it)

Quote (Sharmandra)

Quote ()

I don't care what your ideas are, I'm just saying I'd especially appreciate those specific elements. And, even though the enemy is wind based, it will most likely be found on the Mainland or Aqua Area (Skilled Aqua users can manipulatre air by controling the water molecules in it)

Ok, basic ideas, and how to translate them (as well as I understand the system):

Vacume Wolf: A green wolf with super sharp scales instead of fur (think shark-skin but worse), it's very fast and agile (acts quickly and has a high dodge rate in RPG terms), it slashes a foe with it's skin. What makes it so dificlt to defeat is that it has powerful lung-filters that enable it to continuously breath in, giving them tremendous suction power to draw foes in to be cut up (they have high accuracy).

Kamaitachi: Literaly named 'cyclone cuts', this insect spins and circles around while flining at high velosity with bladed prongs sticking out at all angles, creating miniature whirlwinds of sorts wherein they slice up there foes (they are high speed, high dodge multi-hit attackers). However, to acomidate this speed, they have fragile armor and light weight main bodies (low defense and hp).

Smokey: A being made almost entirly of Smoke, it is nearly imposible to hit the small percentage that is solid (almost rediculously high dodge rate), they are however not very strong (don't do much damage and have low HP). A swamp variety called Gasey can poison victems.

Also, feel free to use Geyser as a 'Coral Golem' hidden boss.
Cool.

And Geyser doesn't have to be renamed even. If Geyser is like the only Navi people want, then I'll probably make a Coral Golem thats like Geyser but bigger, otherwise we can leave him exactly as is. Except mentioning any relation to megaman. I dont like being sued.

Quote (Sharmandra)

Cool.

And Geyser doesn't have to be renamed even. If Geyser is like the only Navi people want, then I'll probably make a Coral Golem thats like Geyser but bigger, otherwise we can leave him exactly as is. Except mentioning any relation to megaman. I dont like being sued.

I wasn't saying you had to rename him, I'm saying what you can explain him as in the game.
Here are some that I came up with. (note: you don't have to use these names, except for the last if you use it, since it is my navi)

(Pure)Earth Elemental:
Element - Earth(obviously)
Stats - Great HP and defense, Good Attack, poor speed
Description - At first looks like a huge rock with many intersecting cracks. In the sections created by the cracks are smaller cracks that don't touch any others. Around this creature are fist-sized and head-sized rocks.
However, the cracks in the seperate sections formed by the larger, web-like cracks open up to reveal eyes, and it controls the rocks around them, making them float
around it.
Attacks - uses the flying rocks, crashes into its enemy, or shoots out "dust beams" out its eyes
More info - created from pure Earth elemental power

Reversed Soul:
Element - Dark
Stats - very high stats! Lowest stat is defense
Description - all black, except for its glazed white eyes. It looks like a cross between a monkey, a wolf, and a preying mantis; it is vaguely humanoid, with sharp, sickle-like hands. Basically, a Neo-shadow if Kingdom Hearts was made by the greatest horror writers in the world.
Attacks - uses the sharp sickle-hands, wraps around its enemy, or rends them with sickles and fangs
More info - a spirit-being created from a person whose soul was distorted by corrupted Dark elemental power.

Imp:
Element - Psychic (main is psychic, but there could be Fire Imps, Water Imps, etc.)
Stats - all except speed are pathetic; speed is above average
Description: short, yet somehow very stretched out, humanoids. Their eyes are set wide. They have very sharp teeth. The two strangest things are their fingers and their forehead. On an imp's forehead are gills. They have five digits on each hand - three fingers and two thumbs. Their feet are identical to their hands.
Attacks - biting, headbutting, and shooting psychic bubbles out of its mouth and hands
More info - hang around stronger enemies

and finally....

Kitsune:
Element - Fire in physical realm/psychic in meta-physical realm
Stats - great speed, above average HP and defense, good attack
Description - a: (physical realm) red-orange, three-tailed fox; (meta-physical) huge, nine-tailed fox.
Attacks - (both) summon three fireballs, used as defense; a "roar/growl/howl" that hits all; a "roar/growl/howl" cannon to one. (Physical) a flame that hits all, sets himself on fire to use as a physical attack counter. (Meta-physical) uses strategic attacks, such as status effect-causing ones, and healing abilities
More info - if possible, is like a "wandering pokemon", can be found as a boss but isn't always in the same place, and the realm it is in decides its power. Is based on my navi, as well as the mythical kitsune. If you want, it could at first be disguised as a human.

How is that?
I cant think of anything to use Kobo as.

Besides a 1 shot ally.

Quote (commondragon)

I cant think of anything to use Kobo as.

Besides a 1 shot ally.

Um, maybe a Chaos Werewolf?
Or as himself...

Quote (Sharmandra)

Or as himself...

I ment in game explination for his super-od apearance, and behavior.