Rise of Elements

I was thinking about a manticore being one of the monsters you can fight. I haven't thought of its element or stats, though it probably has high attack and defense stats, and lives on the mainland.
We don't need explanations for the Navi's, theyyd be non-canon bossed. Maybe I'd make them halucinations r something if I REALLY needed an explanation.

About elements: I'm not actually sure if there will be elemental advantages. Namely, Idunno if I'll have water to extra damage to fire. It makes sense, but I really don't know if I wanna. Even if I do though, players will be treated as elementless but have attacks of their corresponding element.
I was wondering... since the Light element sort of got taken over by the dark, would there be corrupted light enemies?
BTW: There's no elemental advantages. Light guys don't do extra to dark, water doesn't do extra to fire, etc.

Element isn't really important, I was just advising themes to follow. You can do anything your heart desires. And as long as it doesn't seem too horrible, 90% chance it can be fit in some way shape or form.