How will mankind end?

Hah, if zombies hit us, I'd be the first to get/build a suit of some kind. I mean, if your enemy is limited to such a basic weapon as teeth, then we should damn well be able to stop it, don't you think? ^^

Or, perhaps simply barricading yourself into a mall sounds nice. Due to theft and shit, malls always have those nice lock-down things you can (bars in front of windows).

You'll have food for another 5 years or so, and luxury like beds and showers and guns and whatever. Malls have lots of stuff. ^^

As for magic. If we are throwing in stuff like that, why couldn't just the Transformers come in and save the day while we are at it? Or perhaps Chuck Norris? I'm trying to keep this remotely realistic >:0
Well, If we are talking Logically, I would say the death of the sun, or Nuclear Warfare would wipe us out. But if you mean what I think would be a cool way to end...

Self aware machines for the motherfucking win!
Hah, I said, remotely realistic.

Besides, I'm pretty sure mankind won't make it until the death of our sun. No way that zombies hasn't come by then. NO WAI.
Erm, zombies can crash through the bars easily, even if they get annihilated in the process. THEY DON'T FEEL PAIN. >_> THEY'RE DEAD. They have no nerves to sense pain. AKA, the Arctic wouldn't work because they'd eat all of your food and then close in on you. WITH ZOMBIE ANIMALS. >_>

Quote (yahiko9040)

Erm, zombies can crash through the bars easily, even if they get annihilated in the process. THEY DON'T FEEL PAIN. >_> THEY'RE DEAD. They have no nerves to sense pain. AKA, the Arctic wouldn't work because they'd eat all of your food and then close in on you. WITH ZOMBIE ANIMALS. >_>

oO

Explain to me how exactly a zombie is able to get though bar. We aren't talking about those wide things that kids can slip though, but, those that goes in both directions and would make the zombie into fine paste.

As for food, obviously, food isn't going to be just lying around, neither for you or the zombies. If you are going to the Arctic, you'd need lots of it stocked up.

Ofcourse, the safest bet would perhaps be the sea. Sail out on the sea where no zombie can reach, and live on fish. Until you get a infected fish, or infected birds attack you. :]
Captain Falcon will Falcon Panch the world, therefore destroying it.
Undoubtedly.
If the zombies did attack, I would hole up and make indestructable pathways between an armory, a hostpitol, a couple supermarkets, and probably a mall...and even if that didnt work, by then I would of learned a great deal of magical stuff, and would use the closest thing to not being 100% obliterated when I para-drop into a large group of zombies and use my suicide belt(s), granted I couldn't steal a fishing/whaling ship by then >:D.

If clones attacked, My clone would protect me. OR run away in fear, prolly the second. Either way it would suck if the other clones got to him :P....if I had one.

Global warming? By then we would have genetic altering, and if I was still alive I would have my DNA altered to be aquatic, due to the fact that the ice caps would melt. Aquatic and heat resistant >:D.

Virus? Psssh, hide in a sanitary bunker away from civilization and wait it out.

Machines? EMP + Food + Mecha = the pwn. IF the machines began to rule ther should be mecha >_>...Mecha pwn :3.

Asteroid? Meh, anarcy until its all over.

Mostly, have fun and stay alive for as long as possible!
Divided by zero.

Quote (Shuryou)

Divided by zero.

*TIME PARADOX*