Rockman Chibi Network

(Okay, here's the rules. You gotta chibify your navi's and people. Navi's dont need to be in pet's here. They can walk side by side their partners. Think chibi people! What would chibis do or what reactions would your character do if they were a chibi! HAVE FUN!)

In the Rockman Chibi universe everything seems at peace...sorta.....its a verry comedic world with cute things flying everywhere and people are only two heads big. In chibi acd town we meet so many of teh cutest chibis around and their cute chibi navi pals too!
MiniVolt ran out of the metroline, promptly hitting the wall of Higsby's as his name was called. He fell over backwards, miniature mettools and larks flying around his head as little swirls appeared where his eyes had been.
Woah... my head...
Volt! Come on!
MiniVolt looked over to see Shigeru on the elephant slide. He ran over, and they started to take turns going down, waiting to see who else would show up.
Nikko walks out onto the streets.....only 1ft tall with her net op, who is the same height.

Timmy:WTF!? I'M A CHIBI!
Nikko:Must.....eat.....net op.....
Timmy:GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME CRAZY CAT GIRL!
Nikko:YUMMY!
Timmy:AHHHHHHH!!!! CHIBI'S AND CATS DON'T MIX!

*insirt chase sequence here*
"..."
"..."
"SUPAW POWAH!" Red yelled in her chibified state, not like it was any different from normal, but it seemed that she was more hyper.
"Shuilong... Is it just me... or am I assuming a more serious demeanor?" Shin asked his blue dragon companion.
"I don't think it's just you." Shuilong replied, sweatdropping as Red started blowing up things with a bazooka.
"Oh, I see..." Shin replied nonchalantly, staring at his feet and chibified form. Meanwhile, Red started firing missiles from her newly acquired bazooka at random people.

((This a warning to dodge, otherwise you might be blown to smithereens... <<; ))
Cyclone flew in, with Josh handging on tight. They fell, of course, as Cyclone's tiny propeller could not sustain the weight of their huge heads.

*Doink*

"Ow...." Said Josh, getting up.
"Ditto..." said Cyclone.
Silas walked in, but stopped dead in his tracks as he observed the transformation he'd undergone. "Well, then, this is certainly the most odd situation," he remarked, walking forwards.

Meanwhile, Phoenix flew beside him. "Wait a sec," he said to himself, looking himsel down. "WHAT THE HELL!" he yelled in shock. "I'm short and CUTE!"

"Oh, pull yourself together. It isn't that bad," Silas replied, looking very odd as a serious-looking old chibi in a black suit and tie.

"SHUT UP!" Phoenix roared, having a chibi-style tantrum with his arms flying up and down and his feet a blur. "I want my big, sexy body back!"
Zanzo stood next to a tall table and realized something.

"I'm.....short. Why am I suddenly short?" He asked himself aloud. He jumped a couple of times to try and get on the table, but to no avail. "Great....Now how am I supposed to enjoy a tasty cookie when I can't reach it?"

Suddenly, what appears to be a replica of Zanzo, which is to say the same hairstyle, build, paleness, and wardrobe, walks up to him, albeit purplescaled rather than any normal human colors.

"?.....Nachahmen?" Zanzo asked.

"Yep." Nac replied.

"How are you...?"

"Dunno. Besides, isn't there something more important at hand?"

"Er....Oh, right..."

"THE COOKIES!" They both exclaimed. Nachahmen preps himself to boost Zanzo and awaits him. Zanzo then hops up onto his hands and tries to reach the top of the table...
The doctor comes running in, waving both of his hands back and forth spewing out nonsense, as the usual " Nanananananaananananananananananana~ I am the Scat man! Shibadeshawaddledee, Ibakuke! Dibidwdatititit, Sitakkake!"
He takes out his scalpel, Myocardium, and starts swiping the air like a madman, repeating more jibberish and laughing maniacally. Almost hitting some people. . . (Like Red's situation, duck for your lives!)
Noticing the lunatic, Zanzo rushes up onto the table and sits, catching his breath. Nachahmen isn't so lucky, but has little to worry over, what with his body being so malleable and all. He wraps himself around the table and slides up. Upon reaching the top, he sits next to Zanzo, who was somewhat stunned.

"........You were able to do that any time?" He asked.

"Yeah....Why?" Nac replied.

"And you didn't use that to help me up, why?"

"Because....hmmm...You never asked?"

The two then shared in a sweatdrop...
The madman come back after a while, cutting up a sizeable part of the table legs while screaming "DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH". He then about faces and continues his streak of Scaman-itis
Shuilong bluntly punted DNR into the air while he was looking the other way.
"Anime rocks. ^_^" Shuilong exclaimed.
Getting kicked up into the sky, he screams " ALL WILL BELONG TO TEAM GALAXYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!" And with a shing, he was gone . . . . for a few seconds! He dives down with his scalpel thrusted infront of him, laughing like the stereotypical villains as he flew towards the cocky dragon. " Reach beyond the world, draggy!" he said when he reached closer, coming like a minimeteor.
Fortunately, Cyclone managed to stop him, pushing himoff course and into the sky again with a simple burst of air. "Sigh...." Cyclone muttered. "All the crazies always show up, don't they Josh?...Josh?

Cyclone noticed that Josh was nowhere to be found. "Crap..." he said. "Now I've gotta find him. Shoot." He flew into the air a bit, but once again his chibi-fied propeller couldn't sustain the weight of his head, so he plummeted back to Earth. "Greaaaat... not only do I have to find Josh, but I have to WALK to find him."

Quote (Lordmarorin88)

The doctor comes running in, waving both of his hands back and forth spewing out nonsense, as the usual " Nanananananaananananananananananana~ I am the Scat man! Shibadeshawaddledee, Ibakuke! Dibidwdatititit, Sitakkake!"
He takes out his scalpel, Myocardium, and starts swiping the air like a madman, repeating more jibberish and laughing maniacally. Almost hitting some people. . . (Like Red's situation, duck for your lives!)

((THAT IS NOT SCAT MAN!!! /rawr ))
"Oh no! Not this time!" He said as he used his scalpel as a propeller and tried to halt his acsent to the sky, it worked but it landed him falling down towards a bird-like navi who kept spewing that he wasn't sexy anymore. "Look out belowwwww!" He said, getting ever closer.
"BLARGLE!" Phoenix screamed, still having a temper tantrum. He saw the falling white-haired chibi, flared up, flew up, and dashed into the Navi, creating a marvelous DOINK sound. Landing, he went to a corner and sat down, cheeks puffed out and grumbling about being so damned cute.
"Blargle?---ooof!" He said, being bumrushed by the bad humored bird navi. Fortunately for him, it wasnt a strong rush so he landed safely . . . .right next to the gun-totling little girl. He looked up and said " Why hello there" he said standing up "it be an honor helping you do crazing things as well" he said while flinging around his hair in the typical "Bishie chibi style"
Timmy ran by everyone else in a freaking speed that could match sonic's.

Timmy:RUN FOR YOUR FUCKING LIVES! CRAZY CAT GIRL ON THE LOOSE!!!!!!!!!

Nikko was starting to catch up with him.

Nikko:COME BACK HERE........OHHHH!!! MORE CHBIS! MUST EAT BIRD CHIBI FIRST!!!

Nikko then jumped at phoenix, the crazy kitty was after him.

(note to phoenix......RUN LIKE HELL!)
"..." Red gave no reply as she turned to face the direction where Nikko was running and aimed her bazooka at her.
"Target locked-on, commencing deletion," Red spoke in a monotone voice as she pulled the trigger and shot out a missile at the rampaging cat navi.
"..." He blinks twice to register the cold shoulder treatement that he received from the small girl. He pulls out a machine gun the size of Red's bazooka and starts to aim at the same catgirl. " Locking in . . . . . FIRE THE TORPEDOES!" He says as he starts raining bullets of death at the girl . . .