This needs his own thread

http://www.gametrailers.com/umwatcher.php?id=57998

There are no words to describe its awesomeness.

MUST WATCH.

NAAAAAAAAAOOOOOO!!!!!!
SPOILER!

Nah, I won't spoil it.

But there is dancing. XD

Pretty good action. I was kind of hoping for some voice acting somewhere, but other than that, quite good.

Quote (Spoiler?)

The Halo character is a girl, too? When the hell did this happen? Then again, everyone thought Samus was a guy at first, too...

Good movie. No, correction. GREAT movie.
But I'd just seen it from the link on VGCats...
Its not MasterChief, but the Spartan unit that was in DoA. You can see that they have the same number on the armor.

Just to answer your spoiler PA
Whats DoA?
Sorry for being a noob.,

And besides, this is a fanfic type movie; the person that made it can alter it any way they want.

BUT THAT MOVIE ROXORS MAH SOXORS.
There was a Spartan secret character in Dead Or Alive, the fighting game.
Oh...
Still, that totally fucked my brain.
>.<
THAT'S LESBO AT THE END
ZOMG
OH, well.
Still killed my mind. Master...Chick..
Oh. Okay.

So it could have been a girl anyways.

But it isn't possible for the real MC to be female:

1. Voice. Duh. And no Red or Blue references in the defence of this one.
2. Everyone refers to him as a he. Enough said. Even the guide say its a boy. INCLUDING THE BOOKS.

Still, terrific movie.

Quote (Knight)

Its not MasterChief, but the Spartan unit that was in DoA. You can see that they have the same number on the armor.

Just to answer your spoiler PA

Uh... thanks?
That was a load of royal gibberish to me. I don't even play Halo. Diehard Nintendo fan. But I was under the impression that the Halo characters were all guys. Dunno what DoA is, but I'm assuming that I won't really get any profound understanding from knowing what an acronym stands for.
Like Demon said, female Spartans do exist. There's one in the DOA for the XBOX360 who is confirmed to be a girl. To ZeroSaber, that is. There are other Spartans besides Master Chief, I believe.
HOLY CRAP! THIS MOVIE IS DA OWNAGE!! OWANGE I TELL YA!

Quote (AimMan)

Like Demon said, female Spartans do exist. There's one in the DOA for the XBOX360 who is confirmed to be a girl. To ZeroSaber, that is. There are other Spartans besides Master Chief, I believe.

I"m talking about MC. Sure there are other spartans. But THEY ALL DIED! : P