Super powers

Allright, so i posed this question to a bunch of friends and family, and i love hearing their answers.

If you could have one special ability that does not A. alter the fabrics of reality as we know it, (this includes the space time coninuem) or B. Directly inflict destruction on death, (because instant kills are bull and making things explode is lame... implosions are awesome though.) what would it be?
I'll take mind control if it is available.
Personally, i'd go michael jackson on yo ass. You ever play the old old old sega game michael jackson's moonwalker? His ultimate attack was he'd jump on a table and spin around real fast then start dancing. Likewise, all the enemies on screen would mimic him. After a quick dance, they fall down dead. I want the power to make anyone within a 500 meter radius spontaneously break into song and dance, as well, when i start dancing, any music i want starts playing out of nowhere. That'd be awesome, it'll be like in clerks 2 or family guy.
Like...Make life into a musical with a limited radius? That would be interesting.
Mind control? that seems a little vague and unoriginal, could you expand on that? Not enough pizazz in my opinion.
I could make a lot of money offa that. What i really want to do, is go up to some macho tough bikers, and make them dance to the barbie girl song.
Pfft...Mind Control. Like...."You want to give me the combination to the safe" or "You do not want to cal the cops."
I dunno, still seems pretty basic, i had an idea for one, the ability to manipulate emotions. Lets say theres 500 orcs rushing at you, WOOOSH! emo ray!!! "Awww now me no want to rape and pillage... Me want to take bubble bath and listen to santana..." Its the ultimate technique in psychological warefare!
What Super Power would I have, the Power of Plasma would do. I might shoot Rapid Plasma Bolts, fire Stunning Plasma Beams which stuns foes, put up Defensive Plasma Shields, or I can create a Wide Plasma Sword for a Close Range Combat.

Oh, the power of plasma is light orange. Plasma Sword could be the perfect ability when fighting against any Knight or SwordMaster. And note that Orange Plasma shots won't work on those that have Titanium Armor and/or Titanium Weapons equipped, but the Orange Plasma Sword can work so-so on those with Titanium Armor on.

(I don't need Super Strength anyways,)
I want Teleportation

"I wanna go to Korea today"

*VOOM!!*

"I wanna sneak in a movie"

*VOOM!!*

"I wanna come in and out of a girl's locker room"

*VOOM!!* *SLAP!!*

Yep...The best power ever
I just want my power level to be over 9000.

Really, teleportation.
WHAT!?!?! 9000!?!?! no seriously, now plasma? Isn't plasma a state of matter, not an element itself? like soloid liquid gas plasma. What do you mean by it? like magma or raw energy?
I just want my power level to be OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'd want the ability to control Nature. Really, you could be invincible then. Command a horde of rabie-infested animals, cause a rockslide, trap everything with the root systems of all trees and bushes in the area, the possibilities are absolutely endless!
so like a druid?
Teleportation?

Man oh man, the things I would do with that.

I don't even think you kids want to know ^^
I still prefer generic mind control...Like forcing people to do what you want them to do. "Make me a sandwich. I don't have to pay."
Invisibility at a whim.

I have an absolute stealth fetish.
Adaption.

Whatever happens, I adapt to it.

Jump into a pool, I can breath underwater.

Jump into a lake of magma, I can breath it. And it doesn't burn.

Telepathy, as well. Mind-skimming would be very, very good for a test.
Dude, adaption would be a badass power to have, though telepathy would suck ass. Think about it dude, you need concentration in order to control your powers, w/out a lot of training and sheer will power, your mind would be flooded with an endless sea of thoughts, you would eventually collapse under the pressure and trauma. Read a starcraft book dude, nova and kerrigan were hella crazy.