Animal cruelty

[/B]WARNING THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE MAY CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER. PLEASE FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY DO NOT READ THE FOLLOWING. IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LOVE FOR MEGAMAN FOREVER!

You see, long ago the inhabitants of Netfrica were running low on zenny, they only had one option, to make their animals into battle chips! First it was great and they became rich, they were only doing this until they paid off their debts, but then they got greedy! They wanted more money! They killed almost every animal in Netfrica. Now they are forcibly breeding them to have more animals to make into battle chips!
Seeing as you reference a love for Megaman, I'm going to assume you posted this OOC talk in an IC section.

Please read the rules carefully on this matter. If I have misunderstood, please tell me. Until then, this will be counted as spam.
Har, this could be an ok Sub-Event >:3
HWta the hell is this...?
Umm...right.
... Dude?
Battlechips are clearly plastic, for one thing. Are you saying the proud Netfrican people breed plastic animals with circuits for innards?

And for another...
This is an RP site. When a forum says "Netfrica," it doesn't mean discussion about Netfrica, it means the place itself. You can post and RP there and in all the other areas, if you decide to register your characters.

I second Heat's comment, though. Read the rules. That's always a god start.
omg this is crazy
Why is that?
oh and i battle chips are made of plastic and circuits, they use alchemy to convert the animals to battle chips
Well folks, seeing as how I've lost the signature of the person with the link to the old rass thread with the ip's I thought I've seen, I have no choice but to ask forgiveness but to request you not be a flacking jackass anyway

If my behavior pisses you off, then I'm doing good.... for me anyways

Please refrain from making stupidity a disease and spreading it like the flu

..... yea yea.... got it all..... flacking... wait... flacking?

(I am currently ill with stupidity please support my will with the damned link)

The main reason I'm being so mean here is because This is a joke if it kills me.... wait... if it DOESN'T kill me.
O_o
What's the point of all this?
Theo?
I don't see why he would do something like this...
Okay. I'm going to be honest.

This is, quite frankly, one of the least thought out things I have seen on these forums. (Please note, I was not here for "OMG, POINT BLANK!!!1!") Here's why:

1. No registration before posting in an IC area.
2. No actual point to the post, apart from attempting to create some sort of OOC story.
3. If the second part of #2 is correct, then it should have gone in an OOC area (see #1)
4. Looking at the actual idea, how ridiculous is it? Honestly. Turning living matter (read: animals) into battlechips is ludicrous. This is something straight out of the Rockman.EXE movie.
5. How would making these chips get them money? Wouldn't the process of converting matter to data cost more than the chips would sell for? Plus, what good is a "Lolz, I sumun a lion and... OSHIT! IT'S EATING ME! HELP!!!" Chip?
6. If you're going to only post OOC, then post in the Welcome Center first! You obviously know how to make a topic... <_<

Yeah. That's it. If I read this later and realize it's being an asshole, chances are I'll care then. Right now, I don't give a damn.

*ahem* Anyways, that's my $1.50.
Yeah, this guy obviously misunderstood what this board's purpose is...
Al...Alchemy??...Curse FullMetalFandoms...
Um... guys?

*points at the phrase "Spam Can"*

I think our little friend had a small case of the rumoured "Heebee-jeebies", whereas they give nonsensical information that corresponds only to the little voice in their head.

Nice parody, though. XD
I moved this to Spam Can. It was in Netfrica.
Uh, Lego?

*Points to the original thread in Netfrica*

Yeah.

Quote (P.A. Master)

"Lolz, I sumun a lion and... OSHIT! IT'S EATING ME! HELP!!!" Chip?

JESUS CHRIST! GET IN THE CAR!

This are very very silly.
I concur, please post something using more sense next time Mr. Wazzup.
Otherwise bad things will happen to you.
They are so horrible that I shall not describe them.