Animal cruelty

O_o
What's the point of all this?
Theo?
I don't see why he would do something like this...
Okay. I'm going to be honest.

This is, quite frankly, one of the least thought out things I have seen on these forums. (Please note, I was not here for "OMG, POINT BLANK!!!1!") Here's why:

1. No registration before posting in an IC area.
2. No actual point to the post, apart from attempting to create some sort of OOC story.
3. If the second part of #2 is correct, then it should have gone in an OOC area (see #1)
4. Looking at the actual idea, how ridiculous is it? Honestly. Turning living matter (read: animals) into battlechips is ludicrous. This is something straight out of the Rockman.EXE movie.
5. How would making these chips get them money? Wouldn't the process of converting matter to data cost more than the chips would sell for? Plus, what good is a "Lolz, I sumun a lion and... OSHIT! IT'S EATING ME! HELP!!!" Chip?
6. If you're going to only post OOC, then post in the Welcome Center first! You obviously know how to make a topic... <_<

Yeah. That's it. If I read this later and realize it's being an asshole, chances are I'll care then. Right now, I don't give a damn.

*ahem* Anyways, that's my $1.50.
Yeah, this guy obviously misunderstood what this board's purpose is...
Al...Alchemy??...Curse FullMetalFandoms...
Um... guys?

*points at the phrase "Spam Can"*

I think our little friend had a small case of the rumoured "Heebee-jeebies", whereas they give nonsensical information that corresponds only to the little voice in their head.

Nice parody, though. XD
I moved this to Spam Can. It was in Netfrica.
Uh, Lego?

*Points to the original thread in Netfrica*

Yeah.

Quote (P.A. Master)

"Lolz, I sumun a lion and... OSHIT! IT'S EATING ME! HELP!!!" Chip?

JESUS CHRIST! GET IN THE CAR!

This are very very silly.
I concur, please post something using more sense next time Mr. Wazzup.
Otherwise bad things will happen to you.
They are so horrible that I shall not describe them.