You shall forever be lost...

Edit: Crap, the sound doesn't work inside the post >>

so much for "in a post".

here is the link:

http://drakim.net/other/glow/
I SHALL BE FOREVER MESMERIZED IN THE GLOWING BEATING HEART THINGY!!!
Indeed.

Now that is one follower...heheh..now, for the REST OF THE..uhm, I mean, check out the link guys! it is really really cool! ^^;;
*clicks link*

Shiny...

*closes*

Hah, thought you had me there, didn't you. You can't pull one on ME that easil...must...go back...to staring...at shiny thing...
*gapes zombie-slave ish*

Shiiiiiny....Shiiiiiiny....Shiiiiny....SHINY!
Must have shiny...
*grabs computer screen*
Shiiiiiny...Shiiny....Shiiiiiny...
Its a shiny. Shinyshinyshinyshinyshinyshinyshinyshinyshinyshinyshinyshinyshinyshinyshinyshinyshinyshinyshinyshinyshinyshinyshinyshinyshinyshinyshinyshinyshinyshinyshinyshinyshinyshinyshinyshinyshinyshinyshinyshinyshinyshinyshinyshinyshinyshinyshinyshinyshinyshinyshinyshinyshinyshinyshinyshinyshinyshinyshinyshinyshinyshinyshinyshinyshinyshinyshinyshinyshinyshinyshinyshinyshinyit is my bestest friend.

/dreamy /dreamy /dreamy /dreamy
I don't get it.
Did you SEE the link?

Shiiiiiiiiiny....Shiiiiny....Shiiiiny...Shiiiiiny...Shiiiny....Shiiiny...Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiny...
SHINY!
I still don't get it. It's a pulsating light.
Yes. Very shiny...
Are you immune to shiny?
HEATHEN!
X3D
I am. Whee!
Meh, it's alright I guess. I prefer the orb of impenetrable darkness that appears when the white ball leaves.
AHA! What you failed to realize, is that commondragons are immune to the innate lure to the shineys! I declare war on computor code (as long as it's off the internet)!
Good God...he's trying to hypnotize the masses!

Behold. I've brought it out.
SHINYYYYYY! *glomps the shiny light thing*
Zero! You are my HERO (ine?) fwahaha! XD
Must...put...on...iPod!
But Zero....You lack the pulsing and the sound F/Xs....Also, it isn't even that shiny. Weirdos....
So? I only have a nano. No animation.
I know. I just copy pasted it. O.o