OOC RP character chat (revived)

yes it's come back, now......for those who have goten their characters approved........COME ON DOWN!
Kobo came by. And his clones followed him. Except the magic clone put the hlaf-whatever curse on all the entraces to the magnificant palace that it was. That sucks. Even the windows and chimney are covered. even teh FLOOR. EVEN THE PORTALS.
"HEART PENDANT!!!"

a large explosion blasts one of the sealed doors open, and as the dust settles a anime style school girl is standing in the opening. Striking a pose, she announces,"How dare you try to stop people from enjoying this area. My name is AniMay, And I stand for love, justuce and the enjoyment of the net..."
Pointing her braclet at kodo, she finishes with,"and I shall punish you!"

BATTLE ROUTINE SET...

EXECUTE!
((I think I'll mod this.))
"Awww, but I was only adding to the fun! Oh well, but your gonna have to answer ot the clones too. After all.....CLONE ATTACK REVIVAL!"

From the privious thread, the clones appear. And so, this navi is now faced with 4 GIANT battle mechs.....and a bunch of planes. The real kobo runs off and anarchy clone takes over.

Anarchy clone: LEt's do this!

They all fire their elemental cannons at full charge. While the planes shoot a bunch o' EMP missles.
((Fine... if he's doing random stuff his char can't do, I'm using full power AniMay, with all the sigs I've had planned...

umm... based on the old system...

also glad braden isn't modding...

also based on the rule that when faced by hundreds of opponents with no hp mentioned, thier hp is usually no higher than 10...))

Shifting her weight so its over her back leg She shouts after kodo, "Coward! how dare you run away! You can't escape me!"

"Tears of the innocent!"

Crossing her arms in front of herself, a blue shield like aura forms in front of her, deflecting the attacks back at the people firing.

As the shield fades, she raises her hand and points to the sky,"And that's not all! Holy lighting! Sky to earth!"

In the area she was pointing a huge ball of glowing white light grows to enormus size. As it fills the room, AniMay cries out,"Now!"

Huge bolts of pure holy energy blast out into the room and quickly snake towards the remaning clones. Not waiting to see if she succeeds, AniMay quickly runs after kobo, hoping to bring him to justus...

actions:

1)sig attack 3- tears of the innocent(?? dmg stopped for turn- 50% reflected back, 7 turn cooldown)
2)sig attack 4- holy lightning(480/#of targets)
3-4) chase kobo-(auto dodge)
Minivolt ran in, screaming
PIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
And throwing all of the exploding pie from the netsquare event all over. Noted, half of it landed in his mouth (accident?) but the rest was still sufficient to release a paralyzing cloud of data.
Kobo cires as he runs when a battle bunker turns around to attack him, but then 3 poof.

Also all teh siggys hit Anarcy's beastly machien and send him flying.

Also all the follower clones are demolished.

and Kobo runs crying saying "Fien fine I didn't know I didn't know let's do this the right way but with all our planned junk!
((BAKA HAMMERS Common. Dude, I'm doing it.))

AniMay's awesome burst of RPing, assisted by Minivolt's exploding pies, were too much for Kobozen to handle.
So he was owned.
((Died to early))

American walks in with his commando.GMO on. His arms bare, showing off the many bleeding scratches, and the tatoos.

"Wheres my gang, we have some hauling to do."
Raven.EXE walked in, and noticed the strange fight going on. "Hmmph, not even worth my time." Walking off, he found a nice corner, sat down crosslegged, folded his wings over himself like a teepee, and was silent.

Kobo falls on his head. And then remebers the curse is still in effect. He wonders what it was.....of corse Curse clones; ghost comes into the room laughing. "The world's first Half bad temper and Half mushroom sprouting curse! LOL" Before a Ghostbuster clone gets rid of him.
A flash of crimson signals the arrival of Chaos. The sinister Dark Navi raises one hand, reciting a chant in a crazed voice. A rip appears in the Net over the battlefield, the hole widening to reveal a horrific, swirling darkness. Crimson lightning bolts erupt from the anomaly, cracking the ground and frying those Navi unfortunate enough to be caught in the blast. All counter attacks directed at Chaos are swept into the darkness, made impotent by the sheer power of the Dark Navi.

Crimson energy surges across Chaos' skeletal armor, the Navi laughing hysterically as he rises off the floor. Both of his hands pulse with a blood red aura, his bone claws extending to six inch talons. He dashes into the crowd of Navi, slashing in a chaotic, frenzied assault. None of the fools would survive this day.

((And that is a taste of what it will be like when Chaos achieves MAX POWA!!!))
Opening a hole in his feathery tent and seeing the Navi slashing at him, he "tsk"ed, then pinched one of his talon claws in an iron grip, then sent him flying into the distance. Afterwards, he went back into his wing teepee. Noone would disturb his beauty sleep.
Suddenly, an ocean of pesto began to fall from the skies onto the unsuspecting navis.
Aside from that, though, nothing interesting happened.
As he was sleeping, something washed over him. Waking up, he was dumbfounded when he saw that his wings were totally covered in pesto. Running away, he began to furiously clean his wings. How dare whoever it was damage his beautiful wings?!

<(Yes, I am using this thread to express Raven's vain side. )>
Large penne noodles, around the size of a navi's arm, plummet from the heavens at random intervals to accompany the pesto.
What the hell is going on?
((I'm feeling hungry. And random. And I love messing with you guys.))
Fully cleaned, Raven went back to his beauty sleep, totally unaware of the giant pasta that was raining down.
Red Riding Hood.exe blasted in a flash of red and yelled loudly at the ceiling,
"STOP BLOODY RAINING ALREADY!"
*insirt nukeular explosion*
timmy:WTF!?
nikko:suck it up baby.
timmy:shut it.
nikko:or what?
Timmy:this. *random progs appear around nikko and somehow put a frilly dress on her*
Nikko:YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS TIMMY!!!!
Timmy:how?
Nikko:*jacks herself into a copy bot and maims timmy* that.
timmy:OMFG! YOU TOOK OUT MY FCKING SPLEEEN!!!
Nikko:good.