A week of work

I am going to be even less active than I have been over these past few days, which even then hasn't been more than simply checking the site and never responding. I really need just not even have this on my mind right now, due to the sheer workload of mine.

As for the threads I am in, I will respond to my training threads when I can. Fera, you can either take me out, or let him Kill Bard, or Have PA randomly jump in and bard jackout, it would make your thread go faster is something to that nature occured.

And Aurion, respond when you get the chance, I understand the no time due to work. Get it done when you are able.

I should be back after a week or so, because my main project will be finished by then.
RAWR! AURION POST NOW! POST GOOD! SYRIENE POST WHEN GET CHANCE! MOG LAZY ANYWAY!
Have fun being bogged down by work. :/
I'll get PA on, but you'll stay, because of the convoluted scheme I made for the battle. Maybe I'll make PA a Demon Overlord or something. XD
AURION POSTED! POST LONG! POST GOOD! AURION WOULD MAKE BABIES WITH POST IF COULD!
I still have a lot of work, but it is much less right now. I should be able to do all my posts from here on out, until the end of the quarter. God I hate this quarter T.T
Yaaaaaay : D