A Final Goodbye

....Goodbye.

That's all I'd like to say, but I don't think it's enough. There's a few things I need to get off my chest. There might be a bit of vulgarity.

Yes, first off, this is me leaving. I might check this topic out for your farewells, however bad they may be. I've already tried to ruin the board, I've broken so many rules I'm suprised I'm still here. I have to thank the mods and admins, not just for not banning me, but for helping me learn something. I used to think this site was just an internet forum. A place where people with a similar interest came together to chat. But it's more. It's like family. You all stick up for and look after this board. I learned that lesson.

As well, I need to apologize. I've been an ass, I tried to ruin the board, I tried to lie NUMEROUS times, and I realize how stupid that was. I've realized that whenever I told myself "Fuck it, it's a bunch of people I'll never meet." But that's not it. Anyway, I don't want to make this more dramatic than I already have. I'm probably overdoing it already, but that's just how I feel. I think this is the end of the line for me. I've had some fun and some bad and good times here. I hope you all have fun here without me.

You can find me on steam under the name [LotF] Kujajin. You're welcome to play a game of TF2 with me. Leave some comments here. Whatever you please. I'd enjoy it.

tl;dr: Internet is srs biznz. Bye.

-Skyman, ArchonSoul, and Kujajin. The never Redeemed.
Locked to prevent flaming.