Returned

Hi everyone, I'm back. I'm still on the prowl looking for a hosue, but I'm staying with my uncle who has a lot of space. A gameroom with a big screen computer monitor to boot. *huggles the monitor*

Anyways, nice to be back!
ah, so he has come back, welcome back person, hope you READ the newer rules and such OR I'LL ATTACK YOU WITH NUKES!!! *beaten to death with own skull* Ouch......still, great for someone to come back.
That is one of the cutest girls I have ever seen, what anime is that Zane?

Quote (Albel)

That is one of the cutest girls I have ever seen, what anime is that Zane?

Karin, it's about a gilr vampire. It's a very silly and cute series, though it has its moments.
Yes, Karin, or Chibi Vampire! One of my favorite animes, and novel at that. She's cute isn't she? XP
:3

She's all "Rawr! I'm a vampaiyarr! I made this dumpling thingy! *jiggle*"
Yes! Exaxtly! XD

I never saw the anime, but I've read the books. She's such a klutz! I never saw a vampire fall down so much, even when trying to get her prey.

Quote (Zane)

Yes! Exaxtly! XD

I never saw the anime, but I've read the books. She's such a klutz! I never saw a vampire fall down so much, even when trying to get her prey.

Dosn't she fall in love with a vampire hunter?
Kawaii desu!
Actually she's in love wtih her classmate, but an attractive vampire hunter has an interest in her and loves her, but she loves Kenta, also Kenta makes her reaction come because she has an attraction to people who are unhappy and can't resist to bite them, and Kenta is unhappy and she doesn't know why. It's hillarious how her blood rushes come.