Now it's MY turn.

Alright, peons. Tiem for Miek to kick some British Columbian ass. I've hinted at this somewhere or other, but the truth is nigh. Imma head to Kelowna. It owns. In the name. Right there.

Anyway, my plane don't leave until late tomorrow, and thanks to the time difference I arrive shortly before my plane departs... I'll churn out a post in Netopia before I go. I might be able to internet while I'm there. It all depends. Chances are I won't have time for more than a placeholder. This is vacation, I'm not going to spend my time in sunny paradise bleaching in front of a computer screen. I do that on my own time.

Anyway, this is a message to you, Tom.

In fact, I'm going to bigsize it.

TOM.
IF YOU CAN READ THIS...

UNLESS YOU APPRECIATE WAITING FOR EONS, STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM YOUR MISSION IN YOKA UNTIL NEXT SUNDAY. BUSTING AND STUFF IS FINE. JUST DON'T EXPECT ME TO BE THERE LONG ENOUGH TO MAKE A MOD POST.
[size=75][/size]

Phew.

Anyway, bye and stuff. Lawr and Marco, I won't hold you up much longer.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I CAN'T MOD THE EPICNESS YET?
DAYUM!

Have a nice trip.
Hey, if you decide to stop by Vancouver for some reason, feel free to stop by and say hi. I've got some excellent hats to use for haberdashery.
U DID DESERVE DIZ
You didn't earn nothin! I'mma have Grendel keel joo!
Huh? I'm sorry King, I don't think I quite got that. Now if you'll excuse me, I think I have some .GMO-ing to do. Enjoy your vacation.
Grendel quite seriously goes to my school. I've nothing to fear.
In front of your comp screen, downloading Bleach? :'D

Er, anyway, have fun in Kelpwna.
I'm a legal man, mostly. Saddens me, but I balance the goodness out with ROMs.
I did buy three volumes of Bleach to read on the airplane. But then I read them all before I left... The ride was a lot shorter than I would've thought, though.

Anyway, checking in to see if you've managed to kill yourselves, and amid the expected weirdness one thing popped up:

Great sanctified shit, Zolem's back.

I was under the impression that he had been kidnapped and massively r8ped for about six months.

So much to ask him. :'D
BRITISH COLUMBIA FOR THE WIN DUDE!

Im a Victorian, meself.
I was actually going to point that out in the chat, but Sal Manella's strange manner of speaking made me forget about it.
Have fun.