Calder Wave and Zeide.EXE

Operator
Name: Calder
Appearance: Stands at 6'4" and has black hair spiked straight down. Tanned white skin with dark brown eyes appearing lifeless at times. Clothes appear as a white shirt and an open blue jacket with white trimming and light blue pants.(Picture in Avatar)
Personality: Calm and collective all out and tries to get to the point often pausing in the middle of a sentence. His IQ ranked him as a genius so he often takes apart things and puts them back together just to test himself (PETs are the most used subject). Sometimes zones out whenever someone is talking because he is thinking to himself. His tampering with his PET and hardware has caused Zeide.EXE to become glitchy.
PET Modifications: Black PET with Purple trim. Has a small cooling/heating system on the back of the PET that prevents overheating/freezing thats hardly noticeable.

NetNavi
Name: Zeide.EXE
Element: Elec
Subtype: Bug
Appearance: Cloaked in a dark attire wearing a hood with holes to show off his hair and that hides his face at all times, but revealing a creepy smile (His hood cannot drop ever). Wears a dark purple colored armor and cloak that appear to have come from the depths of Hades. NaviCrest is a Werewolf head with crossed claws under its face. Under his cloaking and armor is fur as Zeide is a Lycan. This is not obvious to all NetNavis or OPs unless they are very smart to pick up the little things or told so by Calder or Zeide.EXE. (Picture in Signature)
Personality: His appearance matches his personality perfectly as he barely ever talks. When he does talk its very short and to the point and his voice sounds like demonic laughing and howling mixed. Often falls asleep with his eyes open if bored and if angry with he doesn't seem to care and shrugs it off.
Custom Weapon: Detachable Claws: Zeide swipes at the target or kicks at the target as fast as he can causing the claws and feet of Zeide to strike at the opponent. Charging the attack makes Zeide jump into the air spin in a circle and detach and attach his 2 claws and 2 feet together into a 4 pronged spiked object that is hurled at the target and returns to their original positions once Zeide lands.
Signature Attack:
Darkthunder: Zeide charges up dark electricity into his claws and releases it into a sphere that forms around him weakly protecting him. (20HP Barrier + 1TCD) [20pts]
Recharge: Zeide absorbs energy from the target and recovers from it, but the glitch in program causes random side effects to occur with Zeide. (20dmg Elec Life Drain + Free Glitch [on Self]) [40pts]

I'll take HP+50 I guess...Not sure if I did this right...
Okay I finished him (I think) not sure if I did this right, but I guess thats what the higher ups are for.
In your operator's appearance you just say "has black spiked straight down" which I can only imagine refers to his hair, but that should probably be mentioned or cleared up.

Also, the Navi's signature attack is a little odd.

The first thing I should note is that the zeros and ones thing won't, like, destroy the target since you're only dealing 30 damage.

The second is that you made it 6 hits, so since you have it as 30 Elec Drain damage, I imagine it will be in sets of 5.

I'm not sure what you mean by recharge, unless you mean the recovery time nerf, which I guess you'd have to be using here to reduce your cooldown to 1 turn.

If that isn't what you meant, you should clear that up/ Also if that's not what you meant, your cooldown should be 2 turns, as everything over an even multiple of 40 counts to the next turn's worth of cooldown, and you have 60 points here.

And, since you're Bug type, that glitch is free, but I'm pretty sure it still counts towards your total amount of points. So I think by adding it in, you break cap by 20 points. Unless by Recharge you meant recovery time, which you're using as a nerf to cover this extra amount of cap. But if that's true you need to change your cooldown to reflect that, since it would be at 2 Turns of Cooldown.

Other than the sig being a bit unclear and the hair thing, it looks pretty good, if a little bit short. Clear up the sig and we can get back to you. Post when you've done that to let people know you have.

Quote (Lux)

In your operator's appearance you just say "has black spiked straight down" which I can only imagine refers to his hair, but that should probably be mentioned or cleared up.

Also, the Navi's signature attack is a little odd.

The first thing I should note is that the zeros and ones thing won't, like, destroy the target since you're only dealing 30 damage.

The second is that you made it 6 hits, so since you have it as 30 Elec Drain damage, I imagine it will be in sets of 5.

I'm not sure what you mean by recharge, unless you mean the recovery time nerf, which I guess you'd have to be using here to reduce your cooldown to 1 turn.

If that isn't what you meant, you should clear that up/ Also if that's not what you meant, your cooldown should be 2 turns, as everything over an even multiple of 40 counts to the next turn's worth of cooldown, and you have 60 points here.

And, since you're Bug type, that glitch is free, but I'm pretty sure it still counts towards your total amount of points. So I think by adding it in, you break cap by 20 points. Unless by Recharge you meant recovery time, which you're using as a nerf to cover this extra amount of cap. But if that's true you need to change your cooldown to reflect that, since it would be at 2 Turns of Cooldown.

Other than the sig being a bit unclear and the hair thing, it looks pretty good, if a little bit short. Clear up the sig and we can get back to you. Post when you've done that to let people know you have.

1) Hair must have got erased somehow...fixed...
2) It absorbs energy and the energy that it absorbs turns into 0s and 1s (I thought it was fitting for a Bug subtype...fixed...
3) 5 dmg x 6 hits = 30 dmg right? IDK I posted a question about it in Sig Atk Q&A
4) Recharge is just the name of the attack he is using...IDK what Recovery Time Nerf is...
5) I'll make it 40 points then...thats 20 dmg right?...fixed...
6) I thought my cap was 90 or something...IDK the system is confusing...
7) Not sure what that means...Thought Glitch = Free = 0pts...gar...confusion...Why would the Free Glitch charge me?

Quote (LycaNinja)

Signature Attack:
[Name][Type][Effects][DMG/HP][CD][Pts][Description]
[Darkthunder][Barrier][None][20 HP][1CD][20pts][Zeide charges up dark electricity into his claws and releases it into a sphere that forms around him weakly protecting him]
[Recharge][Shot][Glitch, Multi-Hit Attribute (6), Life Drain][20 Elec DMG][1CD][40pts][Zeide absorbs energy from the target and recovers from it, but the glitch in program causes random side effects]

How about we change this around a bit, less confusing:

Darkthunder: Zeide charges up dark electricity into his claws and releases it into a sphere that forms around him weakly protecting him (20HP Barrier + 1TCD) [20pts]

Recharge: Zeide absorbs energy from the target and recovers from it, but the glitch in program causes random side effects (20dmg Elec Life Drain+ Shot Type + Free Glitch) [40pts]

((And according to what I've seen, the free glitch from the bug subtype ability is, in fact, completely free, but stand by for confirmation))
Fixed everything that was wrong I believe as you guys told me in chat.
Looks good to me. Approved.

GET CHIP: Cannon x1, Shotgun x1, RageClaw x1
GET SUBCHIP: MiniEnergy x2
GET NCP: Undershirt, HP+50

Post your Navi and NetOp profiles in the appropriate databases, and place all pertinent information in your signature. Then go out and delete some viruses!