Mornin'

That's enough out of you random people. >:0

Go back to being normal, and say welcome to the new guy why don'tcha.

*Completely ignores the fact that he's most likely worse than all of them*

-Twi
I already DID.

Weeeeeeelcoooooooooommmmmmme.
Yeah.
Have fun and stuff.
Now post, why doncha. So we can further welcome you.
Erm... wow, that's a lot of posts for a welcome thread. o.o;

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone, and thanks for the tips. I hope you don't have an IRC channel or other sort of chat room, otherwise this somewhat professional facade of myself will probably fall fairly quick. People say I'm really freakin' crazy sometimes... Dunno if they're right or not but I guess I should take their word for it. >.>

*Hides his Hamster Launcher while he's at it.*
Heya. I'm lunarlion! Crazy monkey fanatic girl of the site! If you have anything you'd like to ask, don't mind asking me! I may be no mod but I can certainly help. Also, I have no clue if you already made a navi, if you didn't and don't know what to use, try our free navi thread.
Oh, but there IS a chat. >: D

It's a pinned topic in General La-De-Da.

Feel free to check it out sometime. You and your insanity would feel right at home. :3
Well then. Of COURSE it's a lot of posts, you ninnyhammer!
More than 100 members.

Quote (Dash)

Erm... wow, that's a lot of posts for a welcome thread. o.o;

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone, and thanks for the tips. I hope you don't have an IRC channel or other sort of chat room, otherwise this somewhat professional facade of myself will probably fall fairly quick. People say I'm really freakin' crazy sometimes... Dunno if they're right or not but I guess I should take their word for it. >.>

*Hides his Hamster Launcher while he's at it.*

We have a chat. http://z10.invisionfree.com/RockmanChaosNe...php?showuser=42 FEAR. >:3

-Twi