The Beginning...

[stomps off in a huff, shouting about 'nooblets' and 'nerds']
*Throws a mechanical Teddy into the fray*

*Teddy holds up WELCOME TO THE FORUM sign*

*Teddy self-destructs.*
The aged one side steps the shove from English Ninja and tries to knock her over into the abyss with the hilt of his blade. Turning, he casually stumbles away and comes back to the path to hear out what these other to members have to say. The elder chuckles a deep hearty laugh upon hearing this young man named Tom's words. Puffing a few more flumes of smoke out of his pipe the aged one crouches over on his cane and does something one would not expect. The traveler spoke. This one who time had not been kind to had a voice that none also would come to have expected. Deep and rich the man spoke with a manner of unfathomable kindness; like that of a well filled beyond its limits, the water soaking the grass and putting a sense of joy and peace in all that were present to hear.

Yes, I indeed am a man of odd tastes! But then again, define for me normality and then let me give you the definition of irregularity. None the less I myself am a man of many many oddities, were I to allow the few irregularities to get in my way, why then I could not hold my title. Being one such as I am in and of itself is irregular. This excludes the fact of where I have traveled, these few could hardly scare me off with little quirks and such. I will be taking you up on that grand tour of your's...Tom? Sorry, age has not been kind to my mind and I have a tendency to forget the most basic things. Wait...whats a thing? O.o?

The old man is abruptly startled by the very young voice that broke into the conversation. looking this way and that for the owner of the voice the man stumbles to the ground, his face landing only a few feet from the boy's feet. Glancing up with a smile the aged man warmly laughed once more. Extending his hand in a greeting of a handshake. The man once more spoke.

he he he, your a crafty one. My my my, what large fangs you have, all the better to eat you with eh? ha ha, thank you child, your welcome is appreciated! Anyhow, I must be off, this is one land on which I haven't tread yet; man its getting hard to say that >.>;;;. VENTURE FORWARD I SHALL!!!

The man got up, dusting off his robes, he continued to hobble on his staff as he walked past the welcoming sign, and slowly disappeared on the horizon. The stranger had finally found a new place to explore.
EN is a girl by the way, might wanna edit that.
(OOC: ERK!!! DANKA SHUN!!!)
Also, you forgot me. D:

Also-also, this is an Out-Of-Character area in itself, so you don't HAVE to put brackets around your posts that aren't RP-esque.

-Twi
Me too! Welcome to the site, although I can already see you won't have any problems.
WHAT!? AWWW SNAP!!! WE CANT HAVE THAT!!!

The author franticly hits the backspace key and goes back to the before leaving over the sunset scene.

whew...all right we be good now, I'll ju--

The wizard looks up at into the sky hollaring at the author.

YOU IDIOT!!! HOW DO YOU FORGET TO RESPOND TO A MEMBER!!!?

I don't know!!!...I guess I was just overly flustered, I seriously thought I had >.<;;;

The wizards cap tilted downward and his voice became overly ominous and rage filled.

Fix this....NOW!

I'm TRYING!!!

----------------------------------------------------

The wizard was knocked to the ground by the young ones bump, with half the bones in his body broken he bleed to death.

----------------------------------------------------

CUT!!! WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!!!? YOU TRYING TO KILL ME!?

If only it would work...>.>;;;

...START OVER

Oh come on...fine...I'll start over.

-----------------------------------------------------

The wizard was shaken by the little bump and frailly tried to regain his balance, he laughed heartily at this.

No, I most certainly will not forget your name....ummm...er....TWI! (I seriously have to enhance my memory with a spell one of these days >.>)Tis a pleausre to meet you.

Thank you very much for the greeting Kazuhiro, tis appreciated! ^_^!
I never welcomed you...
MY APPRENTICE, MITHRANDIR!!!
I'd post some long, awesome RP Welcoming post just to show you all up, but I really don't feel like it and my shift key is giving me hell. Therefore, all I shall say is this: Hello and welcome to this site. It's cool. Enjoy....OR PERISH!